The Love that Binds - RP FC - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Teddy Bear Day to all my friends.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by suhana.dixit - 10 years ago
V-Day fever: On-screen jodis we'd like to see again
RAJEEV KHANDELWAL & AAMNA SHARIFF 

Page 1 of 2

Remember those days when you would struggle to finish your chores by sundown to watch Anurag romance Prerna? Or stay awake late, only to see Sujal and Kashish's sizzling chemistry? Over the years we came across a number of unforgettable on-screen jodis, who remained etched in our memory long after the show bid goodbye. The recent examples include Barun Sobti-Sanaya Irani, Avinash Sachdev-Rubina Dilaik and Gurmeet Choudhary-Drashti Dhami. Ahead of Valentines Day, we take a trip down memory lane and look at couples who defined love for us in the first decade of the millennium. Here's wishing they return as jodis once again to light up our TV screens. 

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL & AAMNA SHARIFF SCREEN NAMES: Sujal & Kashish SHOW: Kahiin To Hoga
WENT OFF AIR: February 2007 One of the most-loved couples on screen, Sujal and Kashish became a sensation among the youth with their small screen debut. Even a parallel male lead in the form of Rohit Bakshi (Piyush) could not take the sheen away from Sujal-Kashish's love story. Rumours of affair between the two added fuel to the fire. Such was their chemistry, that even a late evening slot couldn't stop them from breaking the TRP records. The couple reunited in a rare cameo last year, in a bid to increase viewership of a particular show.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/V-Day-fever-On-screen-jodis-wed-like-to-see-again/articleshow/30101217.cms?

I know this is RN FC but just posted this article coz Rajeev was mentioned here.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by suhana.dixit - 10 years ago
Happy Teddy Day to all my Dear Friends.

Edited by sania_58 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Itna gussa kyoun bhai????????/ Ab sab teri tarah itna perfect nahi ho sakte na...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

So toh hai!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

unkein baatein woh he jaane ya jaane khudaπŸ˜†

Yeh ladki hai allah, hai hai re allah...  πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†

HAPPY PROMISE DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
I got the best gift before Valentine's Day!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Mrityunjay said "I love you" to Tara in today's episode of Ek Boond Ishq!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It was raw and passionate!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I am so so sooo happy!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Zinda hoon, zinda hoon tere ek boond ishq pe... πŸ˜Š

Happy Promise Day to all my friends.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

sahi kaha, ab to saare shows ek jaise bante hai ki Raj kisi me jyada der kaam hi nahi kar payega boar ho k quit kar hi dega. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Ab us k liye kuch khass bacha nahi hai yahan. But mai us ko phir se yahan dekhna chahoongi.  
😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I wish he had done the mini series which stars Amitabh Bachchan or the one in which Jaya Bachchan is doing a role!!!!!!

Best Promise Day ever!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Mrityunjay and Tara took pheras again today in Ek Boond Ishq with them taking the vows again!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was sooo romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

And they hugged!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Their sixth hug!!!!!!😊

In the background was my favourite song "Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai (female)" from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I always wanted this song on Raj and Naina!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

But it was impossible as Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi had released in 2008!!!!!!

I am sooo happy to have this song on MriAra!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š