Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

1st of all he never announced , anything like tht..😆 ...2nd Jodha-Akhbar FTW ...🥳 , shaadi unki honi chahiye ..meri nahi..

He did even you were surprised ðŸ˜†
Akbar hai thodi na ek se kaam chalayega ðŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

He did even you were surprised ðŸ˜†
Akbar hai thodi na ek se kaam chalayega ðŸ˜†

oh dat shruti killed thing.. ... plz do u even consider dat announcement..🥱 ?!  it was more, showing off to shruti ...and no i prefer to be the main queen ..not any side kick ones...So let his Jodha i.e d33wani can take that place... ill find some other one for myself...ha!  which apparently MD is doing with kaun banega pencil ka whatever...🤣
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago

oh dat shruti killed thing.. ... plz do u even consider dat announcement..🥱 ?!  it was more, showing off to shruti ...and no i prefer to be the main queen ..not any side kick ones...So let his Jodha i.e d33wani can take that place... ill find some other one for myself...ha!  which apparently MD is doing with kaun banega pencil ka whatever...🤣

Joh bhi ho bola toh ðŸ˜†
Then be his khaas-e-begum... Ruqaya Begum ðŸ¤£
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Joh bhi ho bola toh ðŸ˜†
Then be his khaas-e-begum... Ruqaya Begum ðŸ¤£

I want one Guy and i shd be the world to him ...dats it...no ruqaya, no salima...or any other of his begums.. ðŸ˜ƒ ... sorry my marriage policy don't allow polygamy...😆

I want one Guy and i shd be the world to him ...dats it...no ruqaya, no salima...or any other of his begums.. ðŸ˜ƒ ... sorry my marriage policy don't allow polygamy...😆

TS see what is your GF saying... dhoka ðŸ˜­
😕 🤣 invitation bhej dena 🤣 I keep forgetting abt dis forum always
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Mujko kya hua hai Kyon main kho gaya hoon Paagal tha main pehle Ya ab ho gaya hoon Behki hai nigahein Aur bikhre hain baal Tumne banaya hai Kya apna ye haal ;) penny ur mine ;)
Easy_A thumbnail
CourierPsycho: Your constant attempts at driving a wedge between jodha and akbar is truly noteworthy... .psssh. ðŸ˜› But you don't know the heights of my deewanapan ... it's incorrigible. Now leave *him* alone and keep looking... elsewhere. ðŸ˜†
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one invited me for this wedding? ðŸ˜¡
Btw who are the contestants? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Easy_A

CourierPsycho: Your constant attempts at driving a wedge between jodha and akbar is truly noteworthy... .psssh. ðŸ˜› But you don't know the heights of my deewanapan ... it's incorrigible. Now leave *him* alone and keep looking... elsewhere. ðŸ˜†

This is what happens when you love Akbar... you have to share him with others ðŸ˜› he is the perfect choice for many here ðŸ˜›