My take - Feb 3rd 2014 episode

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just could not stop thinking about this episode. So genuine and true with so much to take away.
First of all, the girl. Where all she can think about while in love is her guy. So much so that she gives up doing all those things that must have actually made him fall in love with her thinking that spending time together is all he wants to do

So much in love that she is not capable of reading between the lines and just cannot get it when she sees him trying to pull away. He wants space and she just does not understand. Like he told her, instead of a GF, he lands up with a mother (the hair ruffling was a bit too much, I must admit😆)

I felt bad for the guy as well.  Caught in a love relationship that he himself must have proposed just to find that he is 'expected' to do things. At first I felt bad when he ran away from the library without even asking about her,nor enquired when she bunked classes. But then I realized that she seems to have used her tears previously in the relationship to get her way and tie him down. So he did a Bhaag Milkha Bhaag when he thought she was starting again😆 

But seriously!! Finding another girl within a month was too much. Was our lead wrong and had he found the other girl even before breaking up with her? If so, I hope she also loses her identity just to teach him a lesson. I really feel that he encourages all that dependency and then later he gets fed up and wants space.

I loved the end when she went and thanked him for dumping her so that she got her life back👏

Ps. A thought for the best friend who like all best friends is expected to hang around when her friend gets time for her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I'm so glad that they showed a very real breakup. I know so many girls that do change once they're in a relationship and those relationships don't last very long afterwards. I loved her friend the most! She was such a sweetheart. Constantly being ignored but still remained there for her best friend.

Yeah, finding another girl was a bit fast. But what if the girl was the reason for their breakup to begin with? What if he realized he didn't have the same feelings for her anymore because he was getting attracted to someone else?

Messy breakups... you really need a good friend to get you through those.