Jeannie aur Juju

Jeannie Aur Juju 5-2-14 written update

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Jeannie says to the kids that she cant understand what Juju says , i think i will have to translate this language to Hindi to understand . She does it .

The mummy speaks in Hindi I am the king of Egypt , send me back to my palace otherwise you'll will be buried beneath walls .

All are shocked , Junjun says maybe the mummy's spirit entered teddy bear while Chatur thinks that he is rehearsing for a historical drama.

The mummy goes out and magically enters in to his cabin where Mooni's searching him . Chatur wonders where's Vicky babu ? He tries inquiring Jeannie about it but Jeannie changes the topic by saying now its time for the kids to study .

Chatur & Durga leave , Jeannie vanishes to find about it and kids think they have done better not to reveal her the fate which the mummy went through .

The mummy chides Mooni for calling him by magic , Mooni is still smitten , Priya comes in and tells the mummy that there's a conference so she came to take him there .

She leads the mummy to the conference hall , Jeannie reaches Vela's cabin and asks what has happened to Juju ? Why he is behaving like the mummy ?

Vela on hearing 'Juju' & 'mummy' acts totally mad while performing taandav 🤣 🤣 , Jeannie doesn't understand anything , she vanishes from there .

In the conference hall , Boss asks for Juju's attention but he doesn't respond , suddenly the mummy gets up and threatens Boss to bury him alive under wall . Boss is confused and he utters "Vicky" which makes Vela go mad again 🤣 .

Mummy-Vela nicely fight with each other and dash out of the cabin , Dr dr assumes that Juju must have seen some mythological film but what about Vela ? Priya answers that he is like that from the start .

Jeannie who witnessed the scenario gets a call on her G-phone . She immediately vanishes to house where the kids have a confession .

They reveal the kaand they did with the mummy but after it created chaos at Chatur's house , we sent it back to the place where we found it.

Jeannie is greatly worried , she & the kids visit the museum but they neither find the mummy nor the case .

Jeannie understands that the mummy resides in the case which was at vela's house , so in this way the mummy reached Vela's house .

Vela & the mummy are chasing each other even at the desk working area , suddenly a green light shines on the mummy and it enters Juju's cabin which appears as grand as a Sultan's court .

Mooni dressed like a attendant comes & shows utmost respect to him , the mummy likes it and even calls her beautiful . Mooni poisons the mummy's mind by saying that he is brought here by evil powers .

Dr dr , Boss & Priya are worried about Vela & Juju's behavior , Vela who tries to sneak away is called by Boss who sternly tells him to stop it if its a bad joke .

He again takes Vicky's name which drives him mad and he maniacally performs taandav again 🤣 , the trio leaves and the desk workers laugh and clap after he stops .

Vela who is normal now doesn't understand anything . Jeannie & the kids appear in Vela's house and search for the mummy's case , finally the kids find out the case , Jeannie says but the mummy isn't here .

She continues now i doubt there's only one person behind the strange behavior of Vela & Juju then she expresses anger .

The mummy asks Mooni oh so this means i wont be able to return back to my kingdom , Mooni says but there's one place where you'll always be treated as a king I.E my moonland .

She instructs him to leave his thumb imprints on a paper given by her , he does it . Jeannie & the kids come to the office , Mooni sees them , she taunts her this time she received defeat by her .

Then she shows them the paper with the imprint , she tells Jeannie that her monu is ready to live in her moonland and shows her the last line which reads that a jeannie can never take him back with her .
Jeannie is tensed while Mooni laughs like a maniac .

Precap :-

Jeannie asks where's the mummy in which Juju's soul resides ? Mooni tells if she will tell everything then how she will use her brains ?

She even calls her brainless and says she is ready to leave for moonland with her monu . Jeannie & the kids are worried and doesn't know how to prevent it .

Kind regards ,

Sumi

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago