BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I started watching this series very recently. Can anyone please recommend the good episodes?
Thanks in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Almost all of them are very awesome! I think you'd like most of them. Start with the first one with Vaibhav Sharma which is the November 25th and 26th episode.

November 2nd - This girl named Amrita wants to go out and live her dreams but her parents want her to settle down early on. They give her once chance. I loved the ending!

November 3rd - Basically revolves around a girl and her first kiss. She's devastated when she finds out her best friend has girlfriend. Sweet episode. Sometimes the guy you like won't like you back. 

December 9th - A really endearing story about a girl who's dark-skinned. She's adopted by a fair-skinned family. Even her own relatives give her fairness creams. Sad realities. But strong-headed female protagonist.

December 10th -  Yash deals with his parent's going through a divorce. Really sad episode. Kids watching their parents fight can leave a lasting impact on them for the rest of their lives.

December 16th - This one is really funny! Vikram is really just interested in knowing more about sex because he's curious. He has questions but his parents think he's a pervert. Kinda highlights the importance of sex education in Indian families. 

December 17th - A story about a fat girl and her best friend, a skinny girl. 

December 23rd - This boy named Mohit falls in love with his teacher, Tara. 

December 24th - Sandeep is obese and for that reason nobody wants to be his friend. He doesn't seem to be good at anything and he tries very hard to fit in somewhere. 

December 30th - Ramya is the daughter of a driver and she's ashamed with where she comes from because she hangs out with richer friends. She lies to fit in. 

December 31st - A guy named Mandaar is in love with a girl, a very rich girl. He tries hard to compete with other, richer boys to ask her out for a date. Sweet!

January 6th - Tukka Ram! A very lovable, naive kid who has a thick accent that others mock. One of my favs!

January 17th - Shivam is just angry at life in general. Every little thing makes him angrier and angrier and he gets into fights. His friend motivates him to learn martial arts to control himself. 

January 13th - Dhruv thinks alcohol is cool and wants to try it. Didn't watch this one. 

January 14th  - Anita has extremely conservative parents that look at her and her sister as a burden on the family. Despite being the brightest child, she gets second-class treatment. 

January 20th - Varun aspires to be a musician while his parents want him to pursue engineering. Didn't watch this one honestly but it looks good.

January 21st - Kajal has very conservative parents while she's a die-hard romantic who just wants a boyfriend. Very cute story! This one is definitely my favourite! 

January 27th - Ram starts to steal money for dating a girl. Things get carried away and he gets obsessed with stealing.

January 28th - Very sweet story! Definitely one of my favourites. Sunny is a little girl who's mother suffers from cancer. She takes care of the whole house and doesn't show her problems to her friends. Made me cry.

I hope the short summaries are helpful!