Jay Thakkar to play the negative Rakwan in Life OK's The Adventures of

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Child actor Jay Thakkar will soon be seen in an important cameo in Nikhil Sinha's The Adventures of Hatim on Life OK. Jay who is known for his body of work in shows like Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Gutur Gu, Uttaran, and also in movies like Main Krishna Hoon and Ek Tha Hero will be seen playing a very interesting character of Rakwan inHatim.

The talented actor will sport a bald look for the role of Rakwan, who will initially be shown to be a kid but will later on don an old look.

A source tells us that lot of work has been put into the costume and look given to the character or Rakwan. And it takes almost three hours for Jay to get ready for shoot. Rakwan will be an out and out negative character who will challenge Hatim and will also want to kill him. Rakwan once into the fantasy world will be shown to be a 70 years old character. Jay will don a very rusty and old look, and will be shown bald.

When contacted, Jay Thakkar told Tellychakkar.com, "This role of Rakwan in Hatim will be a cameo, but there might be a scope left for a comeback later on. I simply love watching Hatim and since it's a fantasy based show, I love it all the more. I find Hatim as a show very interesting and attractive as it has action as well as action sequences."

We wish Jay a great stint in Hatim.

thanks for sharing n waiting for his entry
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

thanks for sharing n waiting for his entry
welcome 
Originally posted by FairGuy

tfs ðŸ˜Š

welcome ðŸ˜Š