|RedBloodCreationz#1| [C] LastUpdate & ThankYouNote - Pg.145

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to my first ever shop over here- Red BlooCreationz #1

Heya everyone! I know most of you guys don't know me, so let's start with an intro of mine! I am Linaya! Linaya is not actually a name, it is the merge of two names, Lina and Liya! We are twins and we use the same account, Sharing is Caring! We are 13 years old, from India!

What else? Yeah, okay my hobbies! I love reading and I love writing as well. I have written a few stories here! I have been experimenting on editing and Photoshoping for quite a long time, but still I am nothing compared to all the amazing creators over here! I love photoshoping, it's truly addicting! 

About the name of the shop, after seeing the name, don't mistake me as a terrorist LOL! I seriously have no liking towards red or blood, but I like the way they both sound together, they actually rhyme and I decided to use it as my Shop Title! 

Opening my own shop was my dream since I first visited The Avatar and Signatures Forum, but I just felt like it's not time to make one! But today.. I don't know, I just felt like I should open my shop!

Animated and Non-Animated Signatures
Animated and Non-Animated Avatars (Icons as well)
Banners
Facebook Covers
Tags

Literally everything! Though I am really lame when it comes to animated stuff and tags!

I am too lazy to watch movies and I definitely do not have patience to watch a movie all at once. Weird I know! But that's how I am! I adore almost everyone in the Bollywood though my favorites are Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, kareena kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Shilpa Shetty, Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Varun dhawan, Siddharth malhotra, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chpra, Parineeti Chopra, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, .. Yeah long list I know! But I love them! I really do!

When it comes to the small screen, the first ever show i watched was IPKKND which made me fall in love with it. So I am die hard fan of ArShi, IPKKND and SaRun. Then I am a fan of EHMMBH and I adore the wonderful relationship of JeeMan. The shows I closely follow now are Pyaar Ka Dard Hain and Qubool hain. I have started liking Beintehaa. I never watched Madhubhala but I love seeing Drashti and Vivian together. I do all my work infront of the TV so literally, I watch all the shows though not regularly. You can expect my work on anyone, anytime!

Now about Hollywood, I am not a huge fan of that industry, yeah but I am a die hard Harry Potter fan (both the books and the movies) so you can expect something on them.

On cartoons, I adore Tom and Jerry, Tweety, Mr.Bean, Scooby Doo and Oh! The list may go on forever. Even though I don't consider myself small to watch cartoons, all these characters take me back to my childhood days and that's why I love them!  I was never a huge cartoon fan though!

Then, I am a huge huge huge fan of cricket. Sachin, Dhoni, Kohli and all the players from the Indian Team are awesome! I can never miss a match!

Uff! A long list? Wasn't it? A kind 'Wake Up' to all those people yawning and half sleeping out there. Sadly, I cannot do anything to those who have already slept. 

. L I N A Y A .

Linaya(c)

Linaya/ IF

Linaya/MeD

Diamond123 (c)

Linaya Creations

RedBloodCreationz

RBC
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago

I will be taking in requests of the following:

Non-animated Sigs
Banners
Icons
Facebook Covers
Animated Sigs

Note: Please request Animated Stuff only if you really want it! <3 I always have difficulties in making them!

You can either request by commenting here, or by PMing me! 

I don't have any specific ones, but only a few, please don't bash me if you don't like my creations, you can criticize! You can either PM me about your problems or post here! 

I am not saying that you have to be a regular visitor to request, I will take requests from all of you! 

And I am not compelling me to use my creations or your requests, but I will be glad if you do! And everything except requests are Fee to use over here!

Rules For Requests

For Signatures,Banners and Icons or any non-animated stuff:

- Please provide me with high quality pics
- What text you want in the Sig
- If you want your names on it or not.
- Maximum Pics 8 and Minimum 1.
- Maximum number of sigs you can request at a time is 3.
- Maximum number of Icons you can request at a time is 15.

For Avatars:

- An HQ YouTube Video please!
- How many Avatars you want. 
- The video should be less than 10 minutes.
- The Maximum number of Avatars you can request at a time is 10.
- State if you want it stacked vertically or horizontally.
- Provide me with timings if you can. (because I know it's hard)

For Animated Signatures

-I want really good quality YT videos for this one. (480 px minimum). The videos should not exceed 10 minutes.
-I would be merging only and only three GIFs. No more than that!
-Specify timings and text.

|C| - Closed

|O|- Open

My Shop will be open almost all the time! :P

I don't make either of them! All the PSDs and textures I use are from devaintart and google, no credit for me but all to the original creators! 

I am learning to colour and make textures on my own but till now, everything I use are not mine!

The List of the creators whose Art I use are here: *Mandatory!!* All Creators Please See!
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 10 years ago

Update 1- Page 1

Contents: |ArShi| PaYa| JeeMan| Dhrashti| ZaYa| Chennai Express|

Update 2- Page 6

Contents: |ArShi| PaYa| NakuulJankee| Aashlok| 

Update 3- Page 8

Contents: Icons on Tara (EBI), KaSak (ENP), HR and ArShi

Update 4- Page 11

Contents: Drasti Dhami, ZaYa, Duggu, KaSak

Update 5- Page 15

Contents: Harry Potter, PaYa, Ashlok, Paro-Rudra, KaSak, Drashti Dhami, Deepika Ranbir

Update 6- Page 22

Contents: Harry Potter, PaYa, ZaYa,, AsYa, Deepika, Requests and Suggestions

Update 7- Page 27

Contents: Yeh hain Mohabbhatein, HR, ManEet, KriYaansh, RuYal/Req.

Update 8 - Page 33

Contents: Harry Potter, PKDH, VirIka, VirMan, PaRud, ArSha, Aashlok, Yeh Hain mohabbhatein,  Emma Watson, Pankhuri - Adi, Kunal - Sharaddha,  Requests

Update 9- Page 38

Contents: ZaYa, Harshad-Preetika, IshRa, HP, Amar, AnKi, RuYal, ArShi, Manvi, Duggu, Deepika Padukone, Requests

Update 10 - Page 42

Contents:  Shilpa Anand, YHM, D3, AnKi, VirIka, HP, Requests

Update 11 - Page 47

Contents: Tumhaari Paakhi, VeeBa, ShraNal, Ek Haseena Thi, VirMan, Sanaya Irani, Alia Bhatt, ArShi, PaYa, Requests

Update 12 - Page 53

Contents: PaRud, Divyanka Tripathi, Disha Parmar, Sandhya, Sanaya Irani, SaaHil, Paakhi-Anshuman, Durga-Shaurya, HP, IshRa, AnKi 

Update 13 - Page 63

Contents: SaHil, IshRa, Barun, RanJan, VeeBa, AnKhi, HP, NaKsh, RajBala, Shakti Mohan, Quote Sigs, KriyaaNsh, PKDH, ZaYa

Update 14 - Page 72

Contents: SaRun, Barun, IshRa, ZaYa, SaHil, PaYa, AsYa, KriyaaNsh, Shakti Mohan, Sanam, Deepika Padukone, SanDhir, DurSha, AsHlok, Ishita - Ruhi

Update 15 - Page 77

Contents: IshRa, DiVan, Divyanka, Surbhi, VeeBa, RaHa, Karan Tacker, NaSha, SurVeer, Requests

Update 16 - Page 83

Contents: VeeBa, ArHi, DiVan,Surveer, Divyanka, RaHa, ZaYa, Raj-Avni, SaHil

Update 17 - Page 90

Contents: IshRa, VeeBa, SaHil, DevGa

Update 18 - Page 96

Contents: YHM Update - IshRa, IshRaHi, Divyanka

Update 19 - Page 102

Contents: ArHi, ArSha, Raman-Ruhi, VeeBa, Ishika-Raghav, HarshIka, SidNi, SaHil, Fred and George, Requests

Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
madhurahini
Kicha111
manuthi
Stella_VirMan
tazeen...
...Ashley
Duggukede
SuryaNakshholic
kusharberry
Shaily1008
pink1
pinky.padda
Silsha
niki795
Tacker_Holic
alicemath
MyluvASR
aishu3003
SidMkiDeewani
PaYaDesire95
NISHADEEP
.LiveLaughLove.
Aieshaa
QH_DDEJ_Fan

If you want to be added to the PM List, then please Like or Buddy me! 
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago

Note: All creations here are Free to use unless stated otherwise!

Signatures

Arnav-Khushi (IPKKND, Sanaya ,Barun)

Pankhuri- Aditya (PKDH, Disha, Nakuul)

Jeevika-Manvi (EHMMBH, Nia, Krystle)

Dhrashti Dhami

ZaYa (Beintehaa Preetika, Harshad)

Animated Stuff Below!

Animated Stuff (Signatures and Avatars)

Khushi (IPKKND, Sanaya)

Jeevika-Manvi

Animated Sigs:

Pankhuri-Adi

Animated Sig:

Arnav-Khushi: 

Deepika and Shah Rukh from Chennai Express:

Hey! I am done editing! Sorry for taking so much time but I am not used to things like this. Please do hit the like button.  It's my first shop and I want your wishes for the same! I am quite nervous!
wow linaya mindblowing hun well dne n congo on ur 1st shop look forward 2 seein mre wrk from u. ❤️
Wow girl I'm totally loving ur shop!!! mind-blowing work!!!! 
wow this is an amazing shop
please do pm when the next update is up
continue this very soon please