|RedBloodCreationz#1| [C] LastUpdate & ThankYouNote - Pg.145 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

AmaZing beginning, Linaya! Good luck!πŸ‘πŸΌAdd me to ur pm list! 

Thank You! Have added you! 
Originally posted by Shaily1008

WOW thats mindblowing dear!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Awesome work done!!!

Originally posted by Aieshaa

I loved ur shop dear...it's awesum..great job@Linaya.

Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome update
plzzz do continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
do pm me ur updates😊😊

Thank you so much guys! Your words really makes my day! Will surely PM you all! 
Originally posted by tazeen...

Nyc wrk
loved it

Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb
totally loved it

Thank You guys! 
Originally posted by Stella_Virman

Hola Linaya!!!!! So yaaayyy... you opened up your own shop. That is GREAT!!! And you already know how much I love the things you make. Your edits are always so superb and your GIFs are WOW!!!!!
I haven't been able to talk to you much these days and will be inactive this month but still add me in your PM List. Good luck with the shop! You guys will ROCK!!!! Mwaaah :*

Love,
Stella

Stelluu!!! How much I wanted to have your comment! Thanks a lot for commenting, but no thanks! πŸ˜Ž

You are saying this for the thousandth time, you have already seen all these creations right? Thanks a lot dearie, your words means soo much to me! <3

I am so sorry for not being in contact with you for so long! Same with me! I will be inactive till March! Don't forget me! I have added you in the PM List! *Triplet Hug* I LOVE you! 

Love,
Linaya

P.S: Assume that I never said a thanks and sorry! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Hey Girl! Linaya this is absolutely superb work that you have done! Really loved the PaYa siggies  and also the JeeMan siggies and animations! They are just outstanding! Really bought back the memories! I personally love the Karwa Chauth one for PaYa and all of the ones for JeeMan...these two really were special on screen really miss the show! Keep it up girl you got a fan in me!

Me too! I too love the way the Karwa Chauth Sig turned out. I am still really amateur when it comes to animations but glad you liked them. Yup I miss JeeMan too. And yaay! I got a fan? Joke of the year! πŸ˜†  On a serious note, thanks for the wonderful comment Sonia. Love you! β€οΈ
Originally posted by ...Ashley

Hey! 

*Squeals* 
Look what I found! 

Congralutions on first shop, may you have many more. 

Love your creations, Angels.  I truly do. 

Do pm me when you update, would love to get notified. 

From, 

Your biggest fan & another potter head. 

Are you planning to give me a heart attack or something Ash Di? I am honored to have your comment. You are my biggest inspiration and I really love you. I am nothing compared to you and your wonderful creations. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Means a lot.

You are not accepted as a fan. I better be your fan. Glad to have found another potter head.πŸ˜‰ I already know you were one. πŸ˜†

Love ya!

P.S.: I love it when you call us Angels.😳

Helllo! This is my second update in the shop! Thanks for commenting guys, I have replied to all of you! I am really glad with the response and with the fact that you guys liked my creations!

And one more thing, everything in this shop are free to use unless stated otherwise! 

Nakuul and Jankee

Long Icons (12)

Signatures (3)

Animated Sigs (2)

Arnav-Khushi

Signatures (1)

Aastha-Shlok

Icons (16)

Signatures (2)

Pankhuri- Aditya

Signatures (2)

~*~*~

I am Done! 
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago

Heya! My Second update is above. Everything is free to use. PMs will be sent as soon as possible!

My exams are starting on 2nd of Mach and I really have to study. Do I have decided to stay away from IF but I won't every stay away from editing. So when I come back I will give you a long update! I may even give short updates  at times!

Will see you all soon! And thanks a lot for commenting guys. I am pretty happy by the response! Hoping for the same in the future!

Regards,
Linaya

Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago
awesome creations
loved them
thanks for the pm
my god linaya mind blowing sweetz improved alot...