Jeannie aur Juju

Jeannie Aur Juju 6-2-14 written update

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mooni tells Jeannie that no Jeannie can take him back from moonland again , Jeannie says its not Juju's thumb imprints its of Egyptian sultan Tootenlamen .

Mooni taunts her that she is too innocent to understand it and says but the panchayat of moonland doesn't know that he is the mummy . She discloses her plan to swindle both the souls again .

She maniacally laughs and leaves , the kids & Jeannie are greatly worried , Jeannie rushes to Juju's cabin but doesn't find anyone . She worriedly tells that Mooni took him away to moonland .

The kids say but the panchayat of moonland hates lies , Jeannie says but they don't know she has deceived them so cheaply .

Vela comes there , she asks Vela whether did he recall seeing the mummy ? Vela on hearing 'mummy' goes mad again , Jeannie does magic and he is normal . He tells them that Mooni can hide it in her moon house .

They vanish from there , meanwhile the panchayat asks the mummy does he wants to live with Mooni in moonland forever ? He says yes , they inform him but once the visa is up , you wont be able to return back.

They ask him to do some formalities . Jeannie tries entering the moon house but she gets a jolt and is thrown out . She tells Mooni has done some protective magic over her house and now i am sure my Juju is here.

Vela is about to break it , Jeannie stops him and scolds him do you want to break my Juju as well with the house ? Jeannie thinks of ways entering the house .

Genius tries searching on the tab , then she calls Khabru who irritates her first by taunting her . She tells him the whole situation

Suddenly she gets a call on her G-phone by a jin who says the vase is not in stock but they have a wonderful magical carpet but Jeannie angrily refuses , Khabru interferes and says don't refuse it as it can take you anywhere .

Jeannie gets it through quick order and goes inside the house with the carpet and calls out Juju , he appears beneath the blankets in the bed , he says do you know , Mooni wants to take my body to moonland ?

Jeannie says she already did it and now we have to go to moonland to stop her from achieving success in her scheme .

They travel through space and finally reach moonland . Genius regret their actions by restoring life in mummy & by sending its case to Vela uncle's house .

Junjun tells her to forget it as it cant be undone , Genius says she has a plan , she brings the case by magic so they can pack the mummy in it again .

The guards arrive there and asks Vela about the mummy , Vela after creating confusion with his mummy tells he really dint stole the mummy but the guards see the case and don't believe him .

They drag Vela with them , Junjun thinks of doing magic to save him but Genius stops her as it will only create more trouble . They feel because of them many people are in trouble .

Mooni & the mummy are standing waiting for the decision . One of the panchayat tells the mummy now you have wore Moonland's attire and even done the paper formalities .

I ask you for the last time , do you want to be a permanent resident of moonland , if yes then you wont be able to return .

The mummy confirms a yes , the member is about to seal the paper , Jeannie yells stop !! She pays her respect to them , Mooni despises her .

Jeannie says i know your judgements are so honest that even in Jin land you'll are known . Please gimme a chance to keep my words forward .

She says the body belongs to my Juju and he is the Sultan Tootenlamen .
Mooni straightly denies it , she instead tries to trap Jeannie . Jeannie says to the mummy that Mooni just used him , she doesn't love you .

The mummy is angered and gives a glare to Mooni and retorts you are a deceiver ! I thought i will live here happily .

The members seem to believe Jeannie as the mummy declares his name as Tootenlamen not Vikram Khanna , Juju says that Mooni is trying to mislead him .

Precap :-  One of the members does magic and a big glowing ring appears , he says now this ring will decide the true & false .

He warns Mooni that she can be subjected to life imprisonment if she had lied or will lie . It hovers over Mooni & gives a strange glow , Mooni is afraid .
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update