Confessions of an Indian Teenager

Your favourite COAIT episode?

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
There have been so many episodes so far that it's hard for me to pick one! 

1. January 21st - Kajol and her strict parents. Her melodramatic mother was hilarious! And her boyfriend! So adorable with the most heart-melting smile! (Anyone know the actor's name?) I wish they showed his background story and how he started to like her. He was such a good boyfriend! I 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcklQE4ycIE[/YOUTUBE]

2. January 14th - The girl with the sexist parents. Her sister was the docile doe-eyed girl because that's how she was reared and her brother Arjun, the biggest idiot in the world. I couldn't believe her father refused to get her a cell phone, a laptop and bought her brother a car! I come from a pretty conservative family, not as intense as her's but sometimes, I get a little stuffy but somewhere I could relate to her. Her sister was so sweet, giving her milk at night, really replacing the role of a mother. At the end, I wish there was a way that she could go to Delhi for her scholarship but being practical, the costs of studying outside are pretty high. So I understand that she decided to stay with her parents but she didn't forget her dreams. Wish her parents changed a little bit though. Their opinions were way too extremist. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDEnazwWgA&list=TLmFTpYs8W7nJ-AcmR3YGpFORgq8epUZbn[/YOUTUBE]

3. January 6th - The story of "Tuka Ram" from Kolapur - I live in Canada where there are so many people who have different accents. I loved his accent! He was such a sweet, funny guy! We try so hard to fit in as teenagers. We make fun of people so easily without really thinking about it. The girl that defended him was so nice. I loved the story.  

Edited by .Anamika. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bookmark!!
Take it that these are the ones you liked the most. I will watch and give my views
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I like all the episodes, but my favorites are the First episode, the sexist parents and the 17th Feb'14! I totally respect your views :)