Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Updates by Roja
Tuesday 25 / 2 / 14 Episode No  357

Well, Santhosh has landed in the in law's place and the parental family heaves a sigh of relief. Chids laughs to himself and says that his son is normal. Bharathy's household is thrilled about having the rich SIL home . All try to pamper him at the same time - aww - the works folks, will spare the details. Bharathy and Santhosh come to work together. Nats takes this opportunity to remind Santhosh that he is a lusty character and Santhosh warns Chithappu " I went to my wife because I was looking for her love, one more comment like this, you will see the real me "  BHarathy goes to Chids and says that she did not ask Santhosh to come running behind her. Chids says that he is happy to see his son and DIL happy. Santhosh comes and Chids calls him bold for running behind his work "you did some thing I wanted to but could not " All is well folks.

Night time - sleeping arrangements in the samosa household is an issue. Santhosh decides to sleep with Saravanan - in the open air much to the chagrin of the rest of the house. Another round of apology from Sara and  Santhosh saying "let bygones be bygones " Sara sleeps but Santhosh can not. Mahathi watches Santhosh suffering and decides do some thing about it.

Same night - Chid's household - Devi is trying to decide on  names for the baby whils Madan is reading an old Grisham book . Devi asks Madan to help. Madan says that without knowing the sex of the child, they can not decide on names. Devi says that she will only get a baby boy. Chithi comes saying that Devi will only get a girl as her tummy is bigger than Bharathy's. Devi says that she does not want another Devi who is arrogant. Madan says that Devi looks like her mother but they are poles apart in demeanor . Chithi has already decided that Bharathy's son will marry Devi's daughter. Devi says "over my dead body " Madan gets serious and says that Bharathy is a nice person "why do you treat her like an enemy?" Devi says that Bharathy is a nice person "but somehow when i see her, I feel that she has done me an injustice. Some thing in the past?" Madan pales.

Freeze

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday Feb 26th Updates

Madhan quest
ions Devi why this hatred on Bharathy. Devi says I feel that  she has done some droham to me in the past. Madhan frets. Devi says may be in previous births. Madhan fumbles - don't imagine. I am feeling sleepy and scoots to his room. Devi sits thinking.

Next morning, mahathi sweeping the vasal and Sara cleaning his auto. Santosh forcibly plucks the cloth and washes Sara'a auto. A perplexed mahathi summons her parents to witness it. Danda and Koki scold Sara for letting Santosh to do such job. Santosh says I am doing it out of my pleasure. I have come here to be a part of your family. please don't hype me as mappilai and isolate me. I feel uncomfortable. Danda says please don't do such things and hurt us. Sabai disperses. Bharathy chides Santosh for doing a gallata. Santosh says no gallata I was en
joying it and your father unnecessarily hyped it as an issue. Bharathy says washing auto is too much. Santosh says Nope. I am enjoying this mama machan uravu, machinichi kindal. Malathy pulls Santohs's legs - help me in the kitchen. Bharathy chases her away. Santosh calls Malathy a brat and says I like her. Bharathy pulls his ears for sight adiching and asks him to get ready to go to office.

Chids drags Badri to Danda's home. reason - Santosh jumped here. Need to wipe of guilt from Dana's household that I mistook it. Inside Santosh is making Samosas under Danda's g
uidance and the whole house is laughing at the shapes Santosh is making. Chids walks in and he too wants to learn. The whole family share some good moments and Sivagami too walks in to meet Bharathy. The clan wonder where mahathi went. She walks in with a bed. Chids question her and she says I felt uncomfortable seeing Santosh unable to sleep on the mat. So I bought the bed. Danda asks why didn't you tell me. Mahathy syays solli irindha you would have given the money. But I wanted to buy it with my savings. An elated Chids blesses Mahathi.

Mahathi wants to cook for all. Chids says we came here on a walk. I need to go home, take shower and then rush to office. Mahathi says If so I shall cook and come to yo
ur office, please permit me to serve you guys at your office. Chids nods and walks off with Badri. Sivagami sits down yapping with bharathy and Mahathi.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Janu thumbnail

Friday update -28/2/14

Magathi being carried to ambulance, buts she keeps looking at Barathy longingly until the last minutes.😭

Bar and Santhosh continue their journey, but Bar is in her own thought. She keeps asking Santhosh about the victims and why not they help her. Santhosh consoles Bar and tell her that they need to stop for a break. Meanwhile a police constable handover Magathi phone to Inspector telling him that passer by founded near the victims. Inspectors check the phone contact and surprise to there no outgoing call. He tries one of the number and its reached Barathy. Barathy very surprise receives a call from Magathy and answers it. She shocks when she heard from the Ins that magathi met in accident near kodambbakam and admitted in GH. Ask her to rush up to GH. Barathy keep questioning Ins, but he pissed off with her enquiries and asks her to come to GH faster. Barathy gets to know that the victim they wanted to help [previously was Magathi. She feels very bad and polambing to Santhosh. Santhosh pacify her and ruches to GH. On the way to GH, Santhosh informed her mamanar on Magathi accident. He also shocks and rushes home, also starts polambing about Magathi. At a point he falls down and a guy help him out.

Barathy and Santhosh reach GH; Ins calls out Santhosh a side and informs him that the girl is DEAD...????😲😲 and ask him to verify and confirmed the body at mortuary...Santhosh could not believe it an unable to inform Barathy who pestering him on what Ins told him, At a point a constable come there and ask Santhosh to follow him to mortuary. Barathy super shock when she hear the word mortuary and keep asking Santhosh ,, what happened. Santhosh tell her to calm down he will go and check. Barathi wants to follow him but he strictly doesn't allow her. Sansthosh follows the constable to mortuary and slowly move the white sheet from a body. The moment he saw the face, he breaks down, he could not believe its Magathi, and cries out. (But we viewers was not permitted to see the face),😕

Santhosh comes out and Bar rush to him and demand him to tell her what's happening. Santhosh slowly nods his head, meaning Magathi is dead... Barathy super super shock and could not believe, she rushes inside mortuary, even though Santhosh says no. She goes inside mortuary alone, and search for Magathi. She does not know which body as there were four bodies covered. She dares enough to check one by one body, crying and shaking. And the last bodies she move the sheet and super super shock, she cries out loud😭. (We viewers still not shown the body, so I can't confirm whether Magathi is dead or not)😕

THODARUM

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
arckar25 thumbnail
Thursday 27th Feb 2014
Episode 360

Sridevi Group of companies:

Mahathi serving lunch to Chids, Badri, Nats, Naidu, Santhosh & Bharathi. All praise Mahathi & her food. Chids says the guy who marries her will be lucky. Mahathi replies something in sign language n Bharathy gets upset. When Chids questions what she meant, Nats explains that she said who will marry a dumb girl like her. All console her and Chids promises that he will see that she gets married. Chids offer her canteen contract and Nats urges her to take it.

Chids and Badri lament about her disability in private with Nats eavesdropping their conversation. Chids says that he has decided her future and Badri wants to know what that is. Chids drops the bombshell (according to ottu ketufying Nats) that she is going to become Rajesh's wife. Badri praises his decision n adds that Rajesh is the lucky fellow here. Nats fumes silently. Mahathi takes her leave after some paasa feelings with Bharathy. Once she leaves Nats thinks this idea must be stopped at all cost or Rajesh will also join their samosa company. 

Mahathi meets with an accident (murubadiumaa...hit n drive...could that have been Nats?) n is laying in the road with head injury. People are surrounding her and each suggesting to call an ambulance (while none calls). Santhosh n Bharathy come that way but Santhosh does not want Bharathy to look at the accident ('cos she is pregnant...duh?!). While they wait in the car for the people to clear, a guy comes running asking for help. While Bharathy is willing to help, Santhosh denies it (again stating pregnancy as the reason ðŸ˜¡) Finally he compromises and asks Bharathy to leave (without seeing the person), while he will help the victim.While Bharathy waits, Mahathi sees her but Bharathy is oblivious to her presence. Finally ambulance arrives n the guy asks Santhosh to leave.  (Actually Mahathi lies just 50mts from where Santhosh car was. Donno why Santhosh never reached her before the ambulance came).They both leave without knowing the accident victim was Mahathi.

Dance Continues 
Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago