your favourite twilight series

Posted: 10 years ago
well l am sure u all  know Edward, bella and jacob from twilight series by stephenie meyer...
so the question here is which book of twilight series did u like the best?
1) twilight
2) new moon
3) eclipse
4) breaking dawn

None they were a nightmare!
I LIKE TWILIGHT AND BREAKING DAWN ...NEW MOON IS QUITE BORING AND ECLIPSE IS FINE...
Originally posted by silvershadow

I LIKE TWILIGHT AND BREAKING DAWN ...NEW MOON IS QUITE BORING AND ECLIPSE IS FINE...
my favourit is breaking dawn..
Originally posted by -GredForge-

None they were a nightmare!

really..?? oh.. actually i found them very interesting and got completely submereged in the book while reading it...
Originally posted by pari-kirloskar

really..?? oh.. actually i found them very interesting and got completely submereged in the book while reading it...
that might be because you might not have read many good books! read a few good books and you'll realise what a nightmare twilight actually is!
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -GredForge-

that might be because you might not have read many good books! read a few good books and you'll realise what a nightmare twilight actually is!

I soo agree 
Hate Twilight. But twilight (the first book) was somewhat bearable 
the entire series is extremely enthralling and riveting. Twilight is the only book I have read more than 5 times❤️.  
I quit half way into New Moon... So I guess Twilight, the first book, was not completely insufferable. But that could be cuz I was pretty young when I read it cuz that amount of Edward gushing would make me throw the book away in a minute now.