your favourite twilight series - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Enigma.

I read the first book and then,of course,didn't read the rest🤓 Watched the first two movies though and well,this is embarrassing but even without reading the rest of the books,I roamed around everywhere calling myself a fan.That is when I was 12,yeah,those mawkish days and that stupid me.
I do actually know the story,my friends are fan-girls of the series so😳. Hence,I can somewhat answer the question and it is,of course,none of the book could have been my favorite,if,God forbid,I had read the entire series. 
I can relate with u 😆
@.Enigma. Gosh, you got off lucky. I suffered through all four. :P
I loved the first one. The start of Edward and Bella's journey. I loved each and every part of that book. And the love scenes were heart-touching. 
I found the other series boring. But breaking dawn's honeymoon part was extraordinary.
first one undoubtedly.. it was luv at 1st sight for me..😆

but also breaking dawn.. ❤️
I don't understand why people who dislike the books are commenting here...TM has asked for ur favorite book so if u don't have a favorite then don't bother to comment...as simple as that
In answer to ur question, Twilight and Breaking Dawn were my favorite ones 
well twilight is my personal favourite i love all the parts but i think  i love Eclipse as it shows the union of enemies just for the protection of their love  Bella .and new moon since it shows the separation strengthening their relationship,and how she braves to confront the volturi even after knowing that her life wud be in danger.i dunno if its too much but thatz  my opinion
Originally posted by Arshalicious

I don't understand why people who dislike the books are commenting here...TM has asked for ur favorite book so if u don't have a favorite then don't bother to comment...as simple as that
In answer to ur question, Twilight and Breaking Dawn were my favorite ones 

I  second that

TM asked for our fav one
so there is no need to post if u didn'y like it

I personally love all four of it🤗

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
actually for me i loved all parts but there were some scenes in each part that were amazing like the fight seq in breaking dawn part 2 was amazing. And i like Jacob black more than Edward but i dint liked Jacob being pared with bella's daughter :\