Posted: 10 years ago
We can discuss our respective plans for iqbal's birthday thread here and can post everything here.
Members involved : Dev, Lucky , Ehereelarati .

This post will be edited for further things. Keep watch.

Layout can be :

Introduction Post 1

Biography Post 2

Wishes Post 3

Gifts Post 4

Credits Post 5
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
wow cool .. we can discuss here //let me pm her😊
Yeah i'm here but only probably for around 30 to 40 minutes ,as its night hre. Moreover, I have to write update for tumhari paakhi and in fact writing it. 
Before i get busy with writing, let us conclude what all we discussed :

I have added the font colour above in main post. Tags Banners will be made by both of us and best ones will get final for use in main thread.

I have selected some pictures from the site which you PMed me. 

So thats all?
nope there's still more first we need to make a topic in forum about bday make it sticky ask forum waasi's send msg 's sigs gifts to the I mean pm them to your or my account we need to put this up soon ..give dead line like till 9th afternoon/evening ..
meanwhile I will try to segregate the bio..pm me as soon as u re in ..
[vimeo]23237102[/vimeo]Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago

Iqbal Khan was born Mohammed Iqbal Khan youngest son to Mr & Mrs Mohammed Amin Khan. Iqbal's father served as an officer in the Indian Civil Service.

Born on 10th February 1981, the last of four siblings he spent his younger years in Srinagar, Kashmir.

Due to the unrest in Kashmir, his devoted parents, made the decision to send him to Pinegrove boarding school and Lawrence School Sanawar in Himachal Pradesh.

In his early interviews he has mentioned that one of the things that really make him smile is the memory of his school days.

Iqbal Khan often in his interviews expresses his love for his family and work. A self confessed "workaholic", Iqbal had been working 16 to 18 hour schedules before the hectic time took a toll on his body.

Iqbal Khan married his girl friend Sneha Chhabra whom he had met six years earlier while shooting for a Falguni Pathak video, Mein Teri Prem Diwani .

He had met Sneha once again when he was a struggling actor in Bombay.

They have been together ever since. He has said that Sneha had stood by him during the most difficult part of his life. The two were married in January 2007.

Iqbal and Sneha Khan became proud parents of a daughter called Ammaara in 2011..

Indian Television Academy Awards:-

Best Achievement (Actor) - Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai - 2005, Sony TV

Indian Telly Awards:-
Best Debut on TV(Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, 2005, Sony TV) Sony TV

Sony TV Awards:-
Best Debut Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (2006) Best Actor Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (2006)

Kalakar Awards:-
Best Actor TV - Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai & Karam Apna Apna(2006)

14th Lions Gold Awards:-
Best Actor - Chhoona Hai Aasmaan (2008)

Zee Rishtey Awards 2010:-
-Most Popular Face, Male for Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (Zee TV, 2010)

Indian Film Festival of Houston 2010:- 
Special Recognition Award

Originally posted by lucky.m

nope there's still more first we need to make a topic in forum about bday make it sticky ask forum waasi's send msg 's sigs gifts to the I mean pm them to your or my account we need to put this up soon ..give dead line like till 9th afternoon/evening ..
meanwhile I will try to segregate the bio..pm me as soon as u re in ..

What was that Vimeo thing you posted?

You can open that topic in forum and i will get it stickied onece you make it. I told you in PM about it right.:)

No, no need to PM those gifts, we can simply ask them to post their gifts wishes etc in the thread itself. It will help us because we dont have much time now. 

Okay saw it, well, those things like Bio etc are easy , Google can help us. 

I'm making some banners. you made some?
Vimeo thing..
there are intro shots and promos of various charcters iqbal -played juts thought of putting them in b/w when we say about characters played I tried to embed but not working
Originally posted by lucky.m

Vimeo thing..
there are intro shots and promos of various charcters iqbal -played juts thought of putting them in b/w when we say about characters played I tried to embed but not working

Urm😕...are they available on youtube? If yes, we can embed them . 

Vimeo thing?

and any banners u made?

some Graphics :
Graphics..

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago