Here - Iqbal - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I made some ..
damn whats wrong with this minus ..y is it not uploading my gifs nad we donrt have them on you tube😕
Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
give asec
I am trying to upload
I already made once na about bday ..so for change u make it in forum and put it as sticky pls
so U mean to say we will ask them to post their wishes in that thread sticky one ..good idea or else we will be burdened
Originally posted by lucky.m

I already made once na about bday ..so for change u make it in forum and put it as sticky pls
so U mean to say we will ask them to post their wishes in that thread sticky one ..good idea or else we will be burdened

urm, you make it na...dont drag please . we are already running late!

yeah , they can post thier gifts or wishes in sticky thread.

make it yar! soon!

qbal Khan went on to play the character of "Shaurya" inKavyanjali. - (2005)

"Raghu" for Kahiin To Hoga, bothserials produced by Balaji Telefilms . (2005)

Television serial Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. (2005) Characters Angad and Zaib. The series was a major hit with the audience and Iqbal Khan gained a great deal of recognition through this production. His fan base extends from India, to the United Kingdom and USA
Iqbal Khan Potrayed the role of Shiv  Kapoor opposite Pallavi Subhash, but exited the show at the end of (2006)

Iqbal played the character of Flight Lt Abhimanyu Adhikari, in Miditech's Chhoona Hai Aasmaan - (2008)
qbal is was seen potraying the character of Shankar in Smriti Irani's Waaris. Defining his character in the serial, "Shankar is a very loyal son, obedient, for him his father's wish is his command, he would kill in blood, if circumstances demands it ". The serial also stars veteran bollywood actor Ashish Vidyarthi. - Waaris (2009)

Rudra is a passionate young man who loves Priyamvada (Pihu) to a fault and is heartbroken when she gets married to someone else. However, he is unwilling to let go of her memories. Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (2010)

Iqbal Khan as Doctor Viren Roy, ZEE TV Yahaan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli(March 2012)

Iqbal Khan as Nikhil Teri Meri Love Stories, Star Plus -( September 2012)

Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3912375
Here's the thread ..make it sticky
Originally posted by lucky.m

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3912375
Here's the thread ..make it sticky

Great, commented there. It will be stikied soon.

Like you told me, that oromos are not on youtube, so better that we only keep it simple with a little bit of info with each of his character like this.

Film
YearTitleRole
2003Fun2shh... Dudes in the 10th CenturyVikra (Vicky)
2005Bullet Ek DhamakaCaptain
2012UnforgettableAnand
Television
2005-2006Kaisa Ye Pyar HaiAngad Khanna / Zaib
2005Kahiin To HogaRaghu Malik
2006KkavyanjaliShaurya Nanda
2006Karam Apnaa ApnaaShiv Kapoor
2007Chhoona Hai AasmaanAbhimanyu Adhikari
2008Jeena Isi Ka Naam HaiOne episode as Himself
2009WaarisShankar Pratap Singh
2010-2011Sanjog Se Bani SanginiRudra
2012Yahan Main Ghar Ghar KheliDr. Viren Roy
2012Teri Meri Love StoriesNikhil
2013Dil Dhamaal Aur DhokhaHost/ Antagonist
2013-Tumhari PakhiAnshuman
ok fine so in first post bday banner which says happy birthday iqbal khan .. r u making that .. or we s should ask somebody to make it
ok I have  an idea ..see I made this one ok so for very carcater y dont we put up like this ..