Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok i am writing 2-3  lins on all the characters he played ...😊
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

awww m glad you find it nice...😊

I found this in some AT of iqbal ..ok so something of this sort but with lil more description will do ..

He is handsome, suave, charmer and a true gentleman. With each and every character he has played to date be it the Rockstar Angad, Hot Zaib, The Tapori Raghu, Sensitive Soul Shaurya, Attitude Shiv, Officer Abhimanyu, Gangster Shankar and now Devdas Rudra...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Rockstar Angad( he portrayed a journey of a cool , chilled out  and successful rockstar who was taken back from the ego trip when he fell in love , love took arrogance for him and the golden heart he possesed which was hidden under the dusk of arrogance came out shining . )

something of this sort ?????
lucky.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Rockstar Angad( he portrayed a journey of a cool , chilled out  and successful rockstar who was taken back from the ego trip when he fell in love , love took arrogance for him and the golden heart he possesed which was hidden under the dusk of arrogance came out shining . )

something of this sort ?????

perfect ..go on ..will be back in few
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

perfect ..go on ..will be back in few

ok great...

Angad Khanna -he portrayed a journey of a cool , chilled out , passionate  , ambitious  and successful rockstar who was taken back from the ego trip when he fell in love , love took arrogance for him and the golden heart he possesed which was hidden under the dusk of arrogance came out shining .

now done...😊
second

EtherealRati thumbnail
Shiv Kapoor was a charismatic, passionate , rich guy with good business sense . He got targetted by destiny, as shiv's horoscope has a major flaw that his first wife will die soon after the wedding .  Shiv marries a girl  to get rid of the major horoscope flow , but he could not resist  his wife's simplicity and warmth for long and slowly gradually fall in love with her .

is thik ok for shiv ?????
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
[QUOTE=EtherealRati]
Shiv Kapoor was a charismatic, passionate , rich guy with good business sense . He got targetted by destiny, as shiv's horoscope has a major flaw that his first wife will die soon after the wedding .  Shiv marries a girl  to get rid of the major horoscope flow , but he could not resist  his wife's simplicity and warmth for long and slowly gradually fall in love with her .

is thik ok for shiv ?????
[/QUOT
we dont need story na bas ek do lines main about character ..only about shiv ..
Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
actually I am bit confused yaar..agar table lagake ye sab lagayenge tho jyada lagega kya?/ I mean  ek do pragraph main end nahi karsakthe  
lucky.m thumbnail
so in your msg name kya rakhu ??ur user name ya u want ur asli naam
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

so in your msg name kya rakhu ??ur user name ya u want ur asli naam

Surbhi my name.😊