Pratigya

NEW KRIYA FF:Playing with fire Part 9 pg 18 - Page 13

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful update Kroopa👏⭐️

Looks like K and P are falling in love regardless how much they won't admit it to themselves.
they think of each other a lot.

Still not sure about this Tina I think she may cause them problems in the future.  Could it possible that she will be the first  one to find out about their affair

Update soon😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey super update. What K and P are upto? I think ,soon someone will find out their affair. 
swethasharan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear,
Whiile reading this chp I was just 😳
this is a very sensous update...
(finger crossed) the first sstep of pratigya to be herself will be gettin seperated frm salil...
update soon...
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys its been a while sorry for the delay and thanks for all the feedback 😛

Part  2 of 9

what can I do..' she saw him come back to his desk, he forgot something.

"Come on Krish why this dare?"

she said coming close to him.. wouldn't you just rather we.."  she whispered into his ear..

"hmm that is tempting" he chuckles.. "but nope" he dodges her a side, looking through the papers

(tut) she rolled her eyes. "Fine! then I don't want this you can forget it!" she yelled crossing her arms.

"fine by me but it will be you who won't be able to handle it.. trust me" he replied exiting the room, before she could even get a word in edge way. "Unbelievable!" she curses leaving the office. In her head she knew he was right, the truth was she couldn't keep her hands off him.. she went and sat down in her cabin.. "I need a distraction from him.." This man was even distracting her daily thoughts, she couldn't even concentrate on her work.  The next day she came into room and sat down on the chair. "Pratigya sir said to come to his cabin" says Tina. "what for?" she says looking up.

"I don't know just for you to come" Pratigya nods, she gets up from her seat and makes her way to his office. As she walks she can see the door is already open. She walks in ahead of her she can see a gather of people and Krishna, as she walks in his lips break into a small smile. "Congratulation ma'am" he walked over and hands her something. "From all of us included dad" she looks  at the bouquet of flowers in her hands, though she is confused at this gesture. "wait" he turns over to his table then turns back and  hands her letter. "I'm being awarded for the article?" she says in disbelief, after the information sinks in  a smile crosses her lips. "It is an excellent piece" says Sasha. "congrats yaar" says Sriti, one after one congratulate her success. Pratigya is grinning ear to ear, Krishna watches her hug her friends back, and nod as she compliment her. She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen'  he pushes the thoughts away.

"Ok everyone back to work" he claps Krishna, everyone respected Krishna so they all leave immediately. "except you Pratigya" she turned to him, still grinning.

"this is great, I've never been awarded for my writing.". she says reading the letter, she walks towards him

"and  look can take one guest with me when I go to receive it" she looks up putting her invisible thinking cap on..

"hmm who shall I take.."  her mouth opens in a fake gasp. "of course Salil" Krishna fake laughs.

"yeah of course he will be very proud" he replies.. she takes a small step towards him.

"or.. someone else can come. She places her index finger near his neck line, caressing the spot back and forth. "you know we can have.. " a little private celebration of our own.. what say?" she ends the question in a whisper fluttering her eyelashes at him. His gaze drops on her rosy lips, her lips part as her mind registers him noticing.

"hmm.. he says taking a slow step towards her,  "you know something?" he comes really close.. she can feel their lips just inches away, and can anticipate a kiss coming.. she closes her eyes

"what?" she whispers her breath hitching,

"nice try baby but this isn't a dare"  her eyes snap open, he turns back to the table..

"uhh.. you are impossible" she curses.. and he just smirks at her reaction, then turns back with a file in his hand.

"risky, dare and we are on"  he winks, she huffs in annoyance, he takes a step close to her.

"oh, now I think someone needs a cold shower and its certainly not me" he looks her down to up, she felt goosebumps all over her skin. When he has that look, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction   "me? Pff oh please I'm not turned on at all"  

"really.. well if I was to do a thorough  check" he pulls her close roughly by the waist his bare palms on the sides of her hips. When he did things like this to her she couldn't help but drop her guard.  Her hands instantly fall on either side of his strong shoulders. "then I'm sure my words won't fail me hmm?."

"oh really?"  she says masking her real feelings of wanting him replacing it with amusement in her voice, but the way his eyes were expressing, she felt like he was undressing her with them, she takes a fresh breath, then looks down..  

"so..a-are you going to do the thorough check then?" she says covering his hands with hers, her fingers start playing with his. He smiles.. comes really close,  she can feel his breath on her lips, that's how close he was. 

"No" he whispers.. "take the shower you need it" he pulls back and leaves..  Pratigya takes a deep sigh.. "damn him, shower, shower what the hell.. actually maybe that's it" a light bulb flashes in her mind of an idea.

Krishna comes through the door, "you told her she must be happy?" says his dad.

"yeah very happy.. he replies.

"Listen beta about the other day, you know I didn't mean to shout at you."

"dad its' cool I know you don't mean it and I know why you did it and don't worry you have my back always"

"tell me how is going with Pratigya?"

"my business" he chuckles.. "but if I must say we are friends with benefits"

"attaboy, what did I say, talk to the ladies but..

"don't fall in love with them, do what the hell want"

"exactly son, you're in there she is still fair game.

"dad she maybe married to that twat but she's sleeping with me" he says proudly.

"who da  man?"

"you the man" chuckles his dad.

"I love you dad, you've always been there for me, you don't judge me"

"we are best buds" Sajan smiles. pulling his son into a strong embrace.

"Jaan that's excellent news" says Salil giving her a hug.

"thanks" she doesn't mention the plus one part to him just yet.  "that's not all they want me do a regularly column in my own time of course"

"no"

"what?"

"I think you are taking too much on, we hardly spend time together and this is..

"Salil i'm doing it and that's all there is to it" she grabs her phone and goes into the  bathroom slamming the door. Salil looks on, noticing that's the first time she has acted out this way, where is that sweet Pratigya who use to laugh and listen to his jokes and use to smile at him sweetly. "Maybe it's been a long day I will talk with her tomorrow" he says getting under the covers "who does he think he is, he doesn't own me" she says brushing her hair. Her phone beeps. She quickly attends to it "I hope you have thought of a good one ;)" and there is Krishna who unknowingly is showering her with affection and attention.  She smiles and sends him a emoticon with a tongue sticking out..   

"that cheeky little madam" says Krishna on receiving the reply, he smiles to himself and continues back to his video conference. Pratigya puts her phone on the table and sleepily turning to her side, she is looking forward to going to the office it is a good escape away from home headaches.

The next morning, Krishna comes into his office and the shower is on he can hear the water, who would be using it at this time.. He opens the door, 

"Hey I hope you don't mind " she says washing her hair.. maybe you want to join me?" she winks from a distance then turns back to the wall side,   Krishna stands frozen, she is standing in his bathtub wearing nothing, washing her hair, giving him an invite, he can feel his boxers tighten as the mental image of her looking so hot, rushes straight to his groin  he clears his throat and quickly locks the door behind him. He takes a few steps forward to her, she can hear him come closer. . A cheeky smile plays on her lips, she feels the shuffle of the curtain. She turns around to him, feeling completely comfortable; they passed that stage of being around each other naked a long time ago.

"What's wrong Krish too hot to handle" she replies, seeing his dropped jaw, she takes a step forward still standing in the huge bath/shower.

"I would rather not be alone, here, come join me" she says in a husky voice." she loops her arms around his neck, his face is directly in her cleavage, she then cups his face, he looks up and sees her looking too hot, with her wet hair strands framing her face, some strands are sticking along her cheek, his jaw is still dropped, she angles her face to the left, she takes the corner of his top lip into her mouth, she does this repeatedly  her lips wet against his manly rough ones feel too good, he gets lost in the kiss, she changes her angle allowing him to slip his tongue in,  his one hand cups her left breast, she can feel his palm in contact with the nip, she moans into his mouth, as he squeezes it,

" as tempting as that is" he says removing his hand and wrapping his arms around her waist, one hand resting on her butt cheek.

"your saying no?"  she says taking small pants.

"listen to me..

"what do you mean? this is me doing a daring thing like You suggested!"

"Shh keep your voice down.."  

"why is someone there?"

"about 2 people we have a meeting"

"what?  She breaks away from him "why didn't you tell me?" she hides her form behind the shower drape, feeling embarrassed "hello how did I know you would do this type of thing" he replies. She could feel her skin get cold, from the lack of hot water.

"by the way 10 out of 10 baby, and if I didn't have clients out here, I would join you in a second"  I really wish i could rewind this morning back!'

"then get rid of them and you can have your wish" she says cutely"

"come here" she comes with the drape.. "leave that it's me remember" he pulls her from behind the drape. resuming his arms around her waist.

"ok um give me 10 minutes I will try my level best ok.."   she nods.

"now give me a kiss" she leans forward, he slips his one hand behind her neck, and the other around her hips, fondling her left butt cheek.,as he gives a tender passionate kiss, "I will see you.. he gives her a quick kiss on the neck, moving to the dip of the neck and on to her nip of her left breast "Later" she gasps slightly as he does his last action, she doesn't have time to reflect he turns back to her  "cute towel, here" he begins to wrap her with it "arms up" she does as he says, as he is tucking the flap under her pit.  She surprises herself by not uttering a when he practically lifts her out of the bath placing her on the ground. He is so strong and toned' he walks ahead, she follows behind now holding her towel in place.  

"Listen" he turns back to her  "I'm unlocking the door, lock it straight away after I leave.." she nods, Krishna leaves the bathroom and hear's an immediate click after himself.  

"did last night's company not leave yet, says one man to the other.. Krishna chuckles

"exactly, what can I say she is keen, which brings me to the  point lets move this meeting to another room if that's ok with you both."

"no problem" Krishna nods and exits with both the men. 20 minutes later, he comes back to his office and locks the door behind him, also shuts the blinds. The bathroom is empty. Where did she go.. he looks for her but can't seem to find her, he went to her room but she wasn't there, then he got distracted with work,  3 hours pass "you ok I didn't see you earlier" she walks in closing his door.

"Sir can I have a word?" she turns her head and seeing Tina sitting in the corner. "alone?" 

"sure" he turns to her "Tina give us  a minute" Tina leaves and Krishna shuts the door behind him.

"I hope you weren't too cold.  He says holding the files in his hands, she walks over to him and turns him, his eyes meet hers. she places her hand behind his neck pulling him, into a passionate kiss, his hands fly up roaming around near her nape, and waist.  she then releases him, looking at his expressive eyes,

"you do that."  he looks at her as she continues . "do what?"

"when I'm with you, I feel alive, charged. and I don't want it to stop" she pants, they share an eye lock.

"it doesn't have to stop"  she looks down for a minute, her hands playing with his shirt collars.

"so we are doing this.. she looks up "affair thing then?"

"what do you think?" , of course we are, we have been since Paris you have just waken up P.. he wants to chant this to her but he let her come to this conclusion  on her own terms. A small smile plays on her lips.

"ahem and that means no one else, when your with me, no other girls, no Tina no one!"

"no strings attached of course" he says reminding her exactly what this is.

"of course yeah totally unattached" he nods.

"I have work pending so I should go.."  she says leaving him,

"so soon?"  She turns around to him a small giggle escapes her lips, "by the way I told Savitri devi I'm working late so.. she walks up to him, he walks towards her,  hands in his pocket.

"is that so well then I  guess  I will have to make some arrangements"  he pulls her close, "maybe a shower invitation?" she goes crimson at the thought.

"I love it when you go all red.. hmm" he chortles.

"Krishna my dad said.." they make a quick distant.

"Tina what brings you by again, and remember to knock not barge in like that"   Tina got in trouble yay' with that thought she leaves them to it.

She knows Tina's crush on him but can't help but feel like she won over her, Krishna wants her and her only,  and now things are going the way she wants. She feels a flicker of relief something she wanted to do and now that she's put it into action it  didn't  feel like such a tension, she sits down and opens her laptop feeling she could concentrate better, knowing Krishna is exclusively hers. 

"Jaan sorry you couldn't work till late I know ma called and changed your plans but this is important" says Salil. She ignores him as she stirs the kheer in her bowl,  she actually is annoyed with his change, of plan, she told her saas she was working late,.  her and Krishna had made plans which got ruined because of him coming down to pick her up. 

"Beta did you tell her you won't be here on.. she looked up from her dinner.

"maa I was just about to tell..

"excuse me, yes this is Savitri devi speaking.. oh yes  I was waiting for your call only.. she gets up from the dinner table chatting away.

"what's going on?"

"I'm flying out for 2-3 days we got a really good deal and our company can benefit from it, that's why I came to get you because I leave tomorrow evening, sorry it annoyed you.

"It's fine, I'm not annoyed and I'm sorry for this morning, if you really don't want me to do the column then...

"no, of course you should do it, it's important to you and that is what counts I will support you." she says with a smile. now me and Krishna can spend these 2 nights together and no one will even know'  

"that was a turn around, see you look so sweet when your smiling"

" I prefer when we don't fight."

"me too jaan, you know I could just not go and we can spend some time together sometime you know its been long since we have been close" he tucks a hair strand behind her ear.

"No!, he looks at her in confusion  "I mean yes of course but this is important and I'm not going anywhere so it's a win, win right?

"your so understand that's why I love you" he says taking her in his arms. I must sms Krishna and tell him the good news'

"Done" he says coming into her room closing the door. She gets up from the chair.

"Really how did you manage that?" she stands in front of him wanting to know, how he convinced her saas that they will drop Salil to the airport instead of her.

"Well let's just say when I want something I got for it, so it's all sorted"

"yes" she squeals wrapping her arms around his waist giving it a gently rub, "if she was coming with me to drop him then there is no way I could come back with you tonight.

"good thing that I'm such a good liar" she doesn't let him finish his sentence, she presses her lips against his, exchanging soft passionate ones.. "Pratigya?" a voice calls.

"Salil oh shit" she curses taking a step back, pressing her lips making a quick distance to behind her desk. He walks into the room,

"Hey Salu, tell Pratigya not to kill me while your away hmm dude"

"oh no thanks, I would rather.. Salil walks forward ignoring them, their tu tu main main is continuing throughout the car journey..

"you call that hairstyle, your hair is like a brillo pad.

"and you miss popularity your just..

"Enough, seriously guys I don't know how you both work together.. Finally we are here" He says seeing the huge airport sign, Krishna parks the car, they all come out of the car, and walk in silence out of the parking area.

"ok well I guess this is see you later. He says to them, "Bye jaan, you know my wish you both just get along bas" he hugs Pratigya. She grins at Krishna, they exchange a cheeky look "fine janab your wish is my command.

"Bye bro" he shakes Krishna's hand.. both standing miles apart, wave him him off  as he enters the doors. He is shortly out of sight, they both walk back to the parking area. They both sit back in the car, the doors slam. She is silent, he looks over. "Quite a performer aren't you?" she turns her face towards him.

"I love these black tinted windows it reminds me of our first night in Paris, so you heard Salil you better take good care of me, and I'm glad you.. he cuts her sentence short with a searing kiss. wow his lips are pure magic' she can just go on for hours kissing him making her forget everything, shortly their tongues were mingling, hands are rubbing vigorously on each other's back, nape and cheek. Oxygen is becoming an issue, they pant hard coming up for air.

"Now I hope you have an appetite for what I have planned and just so you know its not food."  He winks, making her lost for words, he is about to tug the seat belt, he feels her hand on her thigh , he looks up at her, she has naked desire in her eyes.

"I want you here now.." her hand near his crotch was enough for him. They lunge towards kissing each other with equal craving, at the same time, removing clothing, he  pushes a button making the car seat push down to the lower position, making them tilt back, the windows steam up as their intimacy grows.  

Precap:

"these sheets are so soft, and your so gorgeous.." she takes his bottom lip into her mouth. They are both cocooned in the silky bed sheets together.

"Pratigya Hamesh was the love of your life surely you..

"Papa  Its been a long time and now I don't see the point i'm married now and me remembering his death anniversary surely must hurt my current family members.

"Papa she's right, it doesn't hurt me but I feel it's best to move on"

"Salil is right, Pratigya should go forward" says Krishna.

"bhai this is a family matter, I think you should stay out of it hmm please?" Pratigya looks at Salil in annoyance then back to Krishna.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update di...bt sometimes i m confused ..bt i know when i will read next chapter confusion will be clear and now what death anniversary of hamesh??
Khushi96 thumbnail
Yeah dear Hamesh is her 1st husband..I've taken her character bg from her role as purvi from kmh and that too is where salil character from too. If you read the first chapter of this ff it's got Hamesh bg there. 

This content was originally posted by: Renu111

nice update di...bt sometimes i m confused ..bt i know when i will read next chapter confusion will be clear and now what death anniversary of hamesh??

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super update.  Kriya are very naughty. Want to know what will be P's reaction to Salil.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update Kroopa👏😳

So Sajan knows the truth about Kriya and he supports Krishna😆

I think they are falling in love they just seem to not want to be away from each other.

I wonder if soon someone is going to find out about them.

The precap so P doesn't want to perform the ritual for Hamesh.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear ... kriya always r unique ... update soon 
Khushi96 thumbnail
thanks everyone for the feedback on this ff. here is the next part, its a little bit hot 😳i duno how its turned out 

Part 10

He slides off her and rolls on his back, leaving her breathless, he looks at her flushed face, and rolls on his side "how was that?"  her body especially the lower part he buzzing in pleasure, she turns on her side, facing him.

"Mind numbing, I-i can't explain in words what you do to me mmm." . she kisses his neck, he slips on his back, enjoying her actions, of wet kisses down the dip of  his  neck. She looks up.

"I don't want to break the moment but I should really check my phone."

"unn no" he says pulling her on top properly. one hand on her nape and the other on waist he kisses her lips to make her forget..

"ok I guess it can wait a few minutes.. hmm" she kisses him back, his hand slips down to part her thighs.. she moans into his mouth as he is caressing down it. 

All are here then, where is your elder didi.. Pratigya hasn't arrived yet, did you tell her beta?

"Yes dadi, I called her but she is not answering..

"oh try again I need you all here." Arohi dials her once again.

"Hello?"

"Finally di, how long it takes you to answer" Pratigya is seated on the edge of the bed, with her feet dangling down, the bed sheet draped around her bosom.

"Arohi what's up?  I am busy, with a few things my phone was switched off" Krishna comes out of the bathroom, she can't concentrate seeing his most primal lower body part on display. 

"ahem ok I will be there in 10mins then.. Krishna shakes his head..

"hold on a sec.. not 10 then?"

"2-3hrs?" her jaw drops

"what that long?"

"what I have planned for you yeah" he walks forward..

"Arohi .. yes but listen..

"di dadi wants you to come around as soon as possible"

"ok I will be there as soon as I ca..." he takes her phone and cuts the line.

"hey krish..."   he ignored her "eh.. she squeals excitedly as he  places her on his lap and they share a passionate kiss, crashing back in bed.   

"what did she say, she is on her way?"  Arohi shrugs her shoulders.

"she had a bad line, I'm sure she will be here soon.

"oh crap my phone is ringing?" he can hear the soft vibration on the night stand. his lips feel too good on her neck and below.  His one hand squeezing her thigh erotically..

"just ignore it." She replies, her hands caressing his nape as he is on top.

"it might be important.. I don't want to ruin the moment but. .

"answer it then!" she yells. He gets off her and races to the phone.

"what now?.. no that is scheduled for tomorrow.. he looks over to her. She is sitting up  now. "ok I will be there shortly" he cuts the call.

"ok I have to go, so do you we will pick this up later"

"whatever" she replies.. shifting from the bed.

"hold it! He races over to her.. turn around for me.

"what are you doing?"

" getting rid of your unsatisfied mood..

"I'm fine..

"shut up I'm ,  relaxing you.. believe me after we are done here, you will be chanting my name the whole day. He says taking the sheet from her and throws it to the ground.   She is feeling slightly exposed which is silly because he has seen her in all her glory many times but this was alien to her... he kneels behind her, making her do the same but lower, she feels one of his arm swipe across her belly, whilst the other caresses her buttocks, she felt his other hand trace back and forth between her breasts and then rest on her belly, also bringing her hand over his, his other hand kept fondling her butt making her feel extremely aroused she tilts her head back on his shoulder, soft moans escaping her lips, , he angles her face to his, and slides his tongue in her already opened mouth, her one hand loop around his neck deepening the kiss as she sucked and nibbled on his lower lip, now she didn't feel nervous, she was ready for him to take her to next level of ecstasy, and the next movement blew her mind indeed.      

"It's been over and hour where is your didi beta?"

"papa I'm sure she is on her way, I called but no answer, and Kavya she also is late"

"That's true, I'm sure they won't be long" her phone rings. "it's Arjun" she takes the call walking out of the drawing room.  10 minutes later Pratigya arrives,

"sorry I'm late everyone" she says walking in wearing a giddy grin on her face. Everyone looks at her. "ok who died?"

Krishna enters the meeting room "Afternoon gentlemen sorry for keeping you waiting I just came back from out of town..  shall we begin" they nodded and sat down.

Pratigya gets up from kneeling down, shocked at dadi's request. "Pratigya I'm sorry about this I know you are not ready but I feel it's something you can do for me.."

"I'm not ready yet dadi, I know you want to see your great grandchild, these reports could be wrong right papa?"

"beta you have been married for sometime, what is the problem?" even papa is not understanding me?'  

"papa? Says Arohi.

"di is right, she isn't ready then no one can force this.."

"I need some air excuse me" she walks away.. adjusting her pallu.

"don't worry  I will convince her"  , Arohi's reassurance makes her dadi and papa smile. Pratigya comes upon the terrace for some air.

"what is the problem you and jiju.."

Arohi, please! I'm elder to you I don't need to listen to this ok.. just I want to be on my own for 10 minutes please.  Her di has never spoken to her like this before, she takes a step back from her.

"ok dinner is almost ready so." she says in a small voice, no response from her end so she leaves from there. Immediately Pratigya felt bad for speaking that way, but people are dictating her future that was not right. She takes her phone out of her bag.

"We can do that yes.. I will follow it up thank you"  he gets up from his chair, the meeting was done and it was time to go home, his phone beeps. my dadi is doing my head in please come rescue me now'  he chuckles at the sms. He grabs his jacket and closes the office door,. 25 minutes later, Pratigya comes back down, "dadi sorry for my behaviour, Arohi I apologise to you and papa too".  Everyone is quiet, she didn't know what more to say.

"ok I will think about it ok" she replies surprising everyone.

"really?" says dadi excitedly. Just then her phone beeps. I'm waiting outside'  she smiles at it.

"Yes I will.. but right now I have to leave, I just got a message I'm needed at the office,"

"beta we are also very proud of you, when is your award ceremony?"

"not for a while, don't worry I will tell you when.. but I really have to leave now.. bye everyone"

"atleast have dinner with us" says dadi.

"I would love to, I promise another time" she hugs the frail old lady, and says her bye's and races out of there. She takes a deep breath when she reaches outside, her body lights up seeing the all too familiar blank tinted Jeep, as he sees her coming out of the house, he starts the engine. She opens the passenger door and hops in, slamming the door, she sighs,

"thank you for this  baby" she looks  up at him back and forth  whilst adjusting her belt " I owe you" clicking the belt. "Hmm" he responds, as he stretches over

"I'll hold you to that"  he says in a seductive tone  pulling her into a passionate kiss, her hands flew around his neck, he unbuckled her belt, pulling her closer his one hand caresses her nape softly, whilst the other, loops around the small of her back,  a smiles plays on her lips as she touches him in spot that made him growl into her mouth, making the kiss deeper, what a risk they were taking kissing openly near her maternal home area, thank god for the tinted windows  after  a good few minutes they both  come up for much needed air. "Let's get out of this area" she nods breathing hard, "so where to Miss?" he buckles his belt.

"Away from the home headaches" he places his hands on the steering wheel, turns his head to her once more, with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

"I know the perfect place" she watches him steer the car with grace, his hands were an art itself, the way he made her blissfully pleasured this morning, played on her mind and she went red from the memory. Krishna waits for the light to change, he turns over to her. "Your thinking about this morning right?"

"huh, how did you..?" he chuckles. "your welcome" he says with a naughty look. She doesn't say anything she is too shy.

"Bingo I know how you can make it up to me?"

"hmm?"

"you owe me right?"

"uh hmm"

"well in that case, I want you to do something for me hot stuff" he winks at her. She is confused at what.

"what?"

"something that will make me a very happy guy" he looks over to her confused face.

"what is it baby?"

"I just love how innocent you are in bedroom department it makes me want you even more." She looks down, Krishna wants me even more, wow I just can't deny him anything he is just saw hot!'

"after this you will feel very mature trust me"

"ok I will do whatever you want me to" he loves her eagerness attitude. He gave that look to her that made her legs feel like sand, her mouth fell open and she felt hot all over.

"Pratigya is suppose to be back by noon, she knows Salil comes back by tonight we are suppose to pick him up.  but her phone is switched off I wonder where she has got to." Savitri dials again but its switched off.

"These sheets are so soft, and you're so gorgeous.." she takes his bottom lip into her mouth. They are both cocooned in the silky bed sheets together, which is covering them both only from waist down, their upper bodies are touching in the most sensual way, her female globes are pressed just below his masculine upper pecs. Both rolling in bed she was on top of him her thoughts reflecting this is the first time me and Krishna have spent the whole night till morning together' she feels free of all the home headaches.  Since he had picked her up from her house last night, they haven't been apart since and it felt great, her body was humming of him, she smiles down to him, giving him a gentle kiss on his upper lip, He holds her securely over himself, his hands knotting behind the draped sheet near her buttocks, and very much enjoying her tongue roaming around his eager mouth. "Hmm" she enjoys pulls his bottom lip in between her teeth, this sends a pleasure bolt down his spin. "Do you like that?" she whispers. He chuckles lightly,"How about this" she in a seductive voice  burying her face his in neck. A happy groan escapes his mouth. "It seems after yesterday you have become much more confident hmm" she comes up to face him in a shy smile. "I- did you..?"

" I effing loved it you were amazing" he says pushing a hair strand to the back of her ear. "now keep up with me and I will make you explore every avenue of pleasure island, be your sex guide he licks the bottom of her lip in the most erotic way.  Making her shudder in pleasure, her mouth immediately collapses on his eager tongue, making him kick of the sheet to the ground, getting lost in each other once again.   

"I'm so sorry ma I know you called many times" she rushes into her front door, her sari in place, he hair presentable.

"We had a meeting that's why she is late"  says Krishna standing right besides her.

"thank you for giving her lift Krishna, what else can I expect Pratigya" Savitri is disappointed in her " Let's go he must be waiting" Pratigya nods. Savitri walks passed her, she looks at Krishna.

"she is so annoyed with me" she mumbles to him.

"Don't worry I have an idea wait here" she sees Krishna go to her, she sees her shake her head, and then look back at Pratigya, then sees him hug his bua making her smile. she nods and comes back to the house.

"sorry beta, Krishna explained to me the day you had, I apologise"

"It's ok you don' have to apologise to me, in fact am sorry"

"It's no ones fault but I think Salil will complain if we don't hurry."

"of course, let's go" saas and bahu exchange a polite smile, and go towards the car.

what did Krishna say'   she wonders. He is a charmer so whatever he said has won her heart' she smiles at him from a distance.

Thank you for saving my arse with mother- in law you really are a charmer' he reads on his mobile message. He smiles reading that, he is ready to reply. no Krishna don't sound eager its' never been your style treat them mean keep them keen' he shuts the phone and doesn't reply back.

"son how was your weekend?"

"great dad, absolutely perfect"

"really? You only had meetings, by the way I heard it got moved earlier did you get it?"

"yep I got it alright" he says with a gleeful smile. His dad looks at him wondering whether they were talking about the same topic.

"Good morning breakfast is all ready and I'm on my way to the office" she says taking her phone.

"Jaan, today doesn't bother you?"

"no.. why would it?"

"see you"

"wait, it's 18th of July..

"so... oh.. yeah.

"your papa called Hamesh's mum Is waiting for us, I told bhai you won't be coming office today.

"Really you told Krishna.. w-what did he say?" She was more interesting in Krishna's reaction than this?

"Its fine  he understands

"oh ok let's go to papa's I'll just get changed quickly, she got changed into a cream yet stylish salvar, which has half sleeves. the car journey there  she was quiet, didn't say much at all. She came and greeted her ex- mother in law, it was weird and uncomfortable she looks at her papa "This wasn't necessary why did you call her here" she walks off upstairs. Her papa is confused by her reaction, Salil and her papa follow her up.

"beta I know it's hard" she rolls her eyes and opens that room, something she was unable to do for years. "Jaan you don't have to.." she walks in ignoring him.

"It's fine" she sees photos of her plastered everywhere with Hamesh, the girl in the photo felt alien to her. She never felt like this before.

"Pratigya beta Hamesh was the love of your life surely you..

"Papa  Its been a long time and now I don't see the point of this room anymore, I m married now and me remembering his death anniversary surely must hurt my current family members.

"Papa she's right, it doesn't hurt me but I feel it's best to move on"

"Salil is right, Pratigya should move on?" says Krishna. She turns around seeing him the doorway, in black trouser and a white shirt.

"bhai what you doing here?" says Salil as he sees him walks in. sees her shrine of Hamesh. how young she looked in those photos. "paying my respects" he replies casually. Her eyes light up seeing him come towards them.

"bhai this is a family matter, I think you should stay out of it hmm please?" Pratigya looks at Salil in annoyance then back to Krishna.

"No Salil don't be..." she begins ...

"It's fine I'm going?" he says turning back.

"no actually I'm going?" she replies in annoyance walking passed everyone.

"Di" Kavya's words fall on deaf ears as she passes her through the stairs, she's gone on the terrace" says her papa.

"I'll go after her?" Salil is about to until he is stopped.

"leave it, she needs fresh air she will be back when she is ready" says her papa. Krishna doesn't say anything..  It's been 10 minutes  Salil is talking with Hamesh's mum.

"Kavya, my phone doesn't have reception".

"on terrace you will receive full bars" Krishna nods and slips away quickly.

What is changing, but it's a good change, I have no feelings for Hamesh, and he isn't the love of my life, he can't be, because...  her thoughts get interrupted 

"Are you ok?" the feeling of his hands around her waist made her forget her worries. "Krish?"

"hmm" she turns around to face him. He is the escape that she needs, to relieve her of all the tension, she turns to him. "I just.." she leans in.. to his welcoming mouth, exchanging several.  

"I just want to" she continues to kiss his lips. "forget, lets get out of here, I don't even mind to go to the office"  he nods, giving her a  slow kiss.

"Pratigya?" he eyes immediately open against his lips

"shit Salil" she pushes Krishna away, he quickly runs and hides to the side.

"Yeah I'm coming.. she adjusts her hair which was just being twirled by her gorgeous bit on the side.

"I'm coming!" she calls. "you feel better" she nods walking with him down the stairs again.

"Sorry everyone, but I just think now is the time for me to move on, so maa, I want you to have all the photos, and now I won't keep a room dedicated to Hamesh anymore. His mum had tears in her eyes. "I understand beta" she nods. Krishna hops down the stairs. "Thanks Kavya, I will go now.

"Krishna how is Vikaas?"

"He is fine, actually asked about you the other day?"

"really?" she says with  a smile.

"hmm, give him a ring sometime"

"ok I will."

"ok jaan I will drop you off to the office" she is tempted to go with Krishna but that might be making things obvious.  "ok thanks" she smiles at him.

"I have to leave now, I understand if you want to come later that's fine."

"yeah bhai that would..

"No! both of them turn to her. "I mean I would rather get busy you know, and keep my mind occupied. I can certainly make you mind occupied' he smirks

"ok what ever you decide but I have to go now ok bye all" everyone waves him off.

Office hours have ended and Pratigya has ended up in his office he is in a playful mood "sure why not..only if we can have desert after it?" he replies.

"Pratigya?, yes she is there along that side of the room are you family?"

"yes I'm thank you" the lady replies. She goes over to Pratigya's room but it's empty.  She's not here then where.' "young man where is Krishna's office?"

"Dessert?" she questions taking steps back "Yeah I want to skip to desert only"

"what do you mean?" her back comes against the wall. He places both his hands on the sides locking her in.

"I think you know he lowers his head, to her neck. Her breath escalates. 

"Sir's cabin is just there on the left" she thanks the young man and walks towards it. The blinds are shut, she yanks the door open.

"Pratigya you are here?"  Krishna looks up from his papers. "Can I help you.. do we have an appointment?"

"Krishna she is my masi.."

"oh ok your looking for Pratigya?"

"yes I am Lali, you're here, but  I was told you were in your own room.

"oh masi-maa, Krishna had some papers he needed to go through with me"

"oh ok.. well beta, I need you today I have planned a dinner with you and Salil.

"what?" she asks clearly not happy with that idea.

" any problem?" Krishna takes the papers "excuse me  I have a conference" he says leaving them both to it.

"Krishna wait, I need your signature on that cheque, masi-maa wait in my cabin please I will just come."  She nods and stops Krishna as she closes the door.

"Lali what a cute name" he replies nuzzling her neck with the tip of his nose.

"I think she saw us" she replies in a serious voice. He looks up. 

Precap 

"End it Lali, end it now"

"no.. I can't"

"what, why, your playing with fire you do know that" 

"I don't care, I'm not ending it, I can't..i just"

"why, why can't you?"

"because..

"because of what?" 

"Yes your all invited don't forget, Krish, Prats bhabhi and Salu, vikaas all of you are invited to my house party we are playing murder mystery so come dressed in a danger theme" 

"should be fun my cousin Sam is a really fun dude his parties are the best, and the mansion he hires have a lot of rooms..fun confided small spaces to get lost in" he whispers into her ear. She smiles at him.

"behave your self we aren't alone here" she gently pushes him back, looking down with a smile, to avoid his cheeky gaze.

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago