NEW KRIYA FF:Playing with fire Part 9 pg 18 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks dear and just forget mkap concept when reading this ffπŸ˜† in my ff just the names are the common factor everything else from personality to perspective of each character is completely different, Krishna isn't illiterate and no allahabadi accent just normal hindi.. just imagine arja are in a new show just their character names are the same all else diff πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by a_uma

Interesting concept... πŸ˜›  .. but strange to imagine P as someone else's wife... 😲
Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
thank you dear 

Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

nice one.loving this naughty krish

nice update πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ  

Edited by duakhan. - 10 years ago
Nice update.this kst is very confusing.in office he is a gentlemen,but at home he behaves flirty.but he s good 4m heart indeed.loved the way he treated d kid.and d fight seq.omg i felt me watching it while reading.very well written.i think something is not ok between P n her hubby , k have got it.waiting eagerly 4 the next update:-)
Nice Update Kroopa,

P already kissing K and he was surprised.πŸ˜†   very interesting FF.

Agree with Snigs, something doesn't seem right in P's marriage, looks like K may a valid point.

Update soon.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Nice update.this kst is very confusing.in office he is a gentlemen,but at home he behaves flirty.but he s good 4m heart indeed.loved the way he treated d kid.and d fight seq.omg i felt me watching it while reading.very well written.i think something is not ok between P n her hubby , k have got it.waiting eagerly 4 the next update:-)

Thankyouuu
K is confusing that's true πŸ˜†but he  professional and very focused at work has a diff personality with different layers.. p n hubby don't have problems at such but because the marriage was more for companion ship rather than a love marriage she sort of just gone with it a a duty of a wife.. she says she loves him but whether she means it or not who knows...k has made her question that and further he will too..  
Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rekrn

Nice Update Kroopa,

P already kissing K and he was surprised.πŸ˜†   very interesting FF.

Agree with Snigs, something doesn't seem right in P's marriage, looks like K may a valid point.

Update soon.πŸ˜›

Thankyou Rekrn πŸ˜›
yeah p kissed k already next update will have more on that.
I am already loving it... I agree with Sniggy n rekhs... waiting... I'm in for ur words .. that we should imagine ArJa here... β˜ΊοΈ
thanks babs great to see your comments will post the next part later today πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by babithaj

I am already loving it... I agree with Sniggy n rekhs... waiting... I'm in for ur words .. that we should imagine ArJa here... β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Khushi96

thanks babs great to see your comments will post the next part later today πŸ˜Š

Our pleasure darling Kroopa... waiting eagerly...πŸ€—