Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jenny,

I am now almost finished the scary part of my Fan Fiction and now am slowly moving into the next part after Rano dies and Anamika is liberated in which a leap will take place and Anamika will reappear as Anamika Malhotra along with Chhavi. Only thing I do not know is in the original Anamika story how far ahead the leap went. Was it a year? Please let me know.
skanthan thumbnail
Meaning between the time in which Rano died and the time Anamika Malhotra and Chhavi Gupta appeared. Was it a year between both events?
skanthan thumbnail
Jenny,

Please can you tell me word for word what Anamika was saying to Jeet in Anamika 27th June 2013 Episode (154)? I have looked all around for a detailed dialogue in English and could not find it anywhere.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Greg, sorry for the late reply, just been occupied with stuff..

The leap in Anamika was for just a month I guess.. and u want me to give u the detailed dialogue in English from the episode?
Edited by jenny156 - 9 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mahima-

🤗

skanthan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

Hey Greg, sorry for the late reply, just been occupied with stuff..

The leap in Anamika was for just a month I guess.. and u want me to give u the detailed dialogue in English from the episode?

Yes please. Particularly what Jeet and Anamika were saying at the beginning just after we see Chhavi ( 😡 ) in her wedding dress until before we see Jeet driving in his car. I understood some of what Anamika said, but a lot I didn't, probably because she was angry and shouting at Jeet! 🤣
skanthan thumbnail
Check out this crazy pic! 🤣 It is crazy because it is so true! 🤣

https://www.facebook.com/Anamika.SerialOfficial/photos/a.262656407206132.1073741828.262649157206857/263204427151330/?type=1&theater

I near fell over laughing when I saw that! 😆
jenny156 thumbnail

Lol this one.. why can't the page actually give the credit to the maker? ðŸ¤” .. I always give the credits.. Never mind! Yea it's crazy cos it's made by my dear crazy friend who is the owner of my page ðŸ˜³
Edited by jenny156 - 9 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

Yes please. Particularly what Jeet and Anamika were saying at the beginning just after we see Chhavi ( 😡 ) in her wedding dress until before we see Jeet driving in his car. I understood some of what Anamika said, but a lot I didn't, probably because she was angry and shouting at Jeet! 🤣

I'm checking for the episode.. will giv u here in a while..
skanthan thumbnail
When I saw that pic, I was reminded of Anamika's temper later on in the show and how she got so angry at Jeet and broke into hilarious laughter! 🤣 I nearly pissed myself watching Anamika getting angry with Jeet. 😆