Nadaswaram January 2014 archive

Posted: 10 years ago
Thursday update by nfan 2.1.2014

Thursday... Sokku steals pm stealing the photo...but he acts as if he hasn't seen it. He was thinking seriously on this, while talking to meenu...while meenu was trying to hide chain borrowing for mageshu,
Finally, MM destroys the picture in fire

Meanwhile, mayil hears about mageshu creating confusion in factory, is furious...he is leaving angry to meet mageshu ... Or solkku

Also, Siva mom come to sokku home and blames Gopi for everything...

Some angry dialogues, and nothing interesting...

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
Friday Srima...

Update by srima

Friday 3.1.2014 Episode 950

MM set afire Prasad earlier day photo . Prasad parents look on with a mixed expression - happy & sad. MM irritating mokkai goes on.

Mahesu returns home happy with money.  SR surprised  - comments  adiye Mahesu nee Artha nareeswari - kirukkuthanam paadhi budhisalithanam paadhi . Mahas & SR have some vaaku vaadam - mahesta pesi win panna mudiyuma? SR surrenders.

Jagan & family going round the garment factory , Palani explaining each & every department. Malar calls & asks Gopi about the problem in Tirupur. Mrs. Rasu did some ragalai in the house increasing Meenu's BP. Gopi samalichufies , tells Jagan & co that all are very very happy in Karaikudi. Jitters in Siva's stomach. Goes aside , calls mom & polambings that their plans are not working - Gopi is not upset , on the contrary seems to be very happy that all is well in his house hold. Asks mom wheteher she kozhappified anything. Kaja who was instructed by Gopi to keep a tab on Siva  over hears the conversation.

Mayil express reaches Mahesh house & starts thayya thaka - Maheshu  counter thayya thaka . SR tries his level best to instil some sense in to the pea brains of Mayail & Mahesh , with little success. Selfish Mayil was irritating to the core.

Ayio back to MM mokai. Prasad parents resting outside a temple partaking prasadam. MM comes there & starts his teasing act . Maha joins them & asks them for their happiness. MM mokkai goes on. Prasad mom samalichufies & tells they were discussing about forthcoming Prasad dad's 60th birthday. An elated Maha assures to talk to Prasad & make grand arrangement for the function.

Sokku & Meenu talking about Mayilattam at Mahesh's house. As usual Sokku Mahan trying to shield bro while Meena gets irritated. Mayil comes , Sokku pacifies him & sends him home. Again difference of opinion between Meena & Sokku & Sokku's long drawn lecture.

Saturday who?
Spin the bottle???? 

Srima, Migan, Sumi, Ratna, Laksh

only one we need but who????  - srima is the bakri πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Saturday 4.1.2014 Episode 951

6vadhu naal aruvai.

Gopi & kaja walking thru the streets of Tirupur discussing Siva puranam. Gopi couldn't fathom the reasons behind Siva's dual game.Gopi feels stitching & singing his core competence , better he sticks to that & opt out of business deals. Probably  Siva too wants that & moving the coins in that direction. Gopi then decides he shoulg find out the truth & set things right before it gets out of their hand.

Guru counting money. Again very poor collection. Difference of opinion between maman & machan - both trade charges against each other. Finally BIL gives a suggestion - a cheap yucky suggestion -  go in for B grade movies - men folk especially youth will storm the theatre  [ all women will storm with thodappakattai ]&  Guru kaatila paNa mazhai. Initially hesitant Guru finally heeds to the suggestion.

Sokku self talking - yosanayil irukkaram. Meena asks the reason . Nothing replies Sokku. Then comes Malar.  Sokku  shares his doubts with Malar - wonders how to approach prasad's parents regarding the matter. Malar asks him to talk it over with Prasad. Nalla idea , will do that says Sokku.

Prasad back home from his Madurai tour. Family round table . Talking about some Malasia lottery which his friend thrust down his throat. Talks turn to photo matter. Prasad rebukes BIL, parents face drop. Sokku calls Prasad & tells wants to talk to him about some important matter. Prasad leaves for Sokku mansion.

Sokku mansion - sokku waiting for Prasad.  Sokku asks Malar to take meena out  to avoid unpleasant & awkward situation. Kumar comes . Sokku indulges in his praise - eppadi irundha nee ippadi ayite - you are really great. Kumar comes to the point - is going to perform his employee Parameswari's marriage & wants Sokku - Mayil Nadaswaram  for the function. Sokku accepts.

Prasad comes. Sokku sends meena out on some pretext. Finds it hard to come to the point directly. Some inane conversations. Prasad realises Sokku's  hesitance & persuades to come out openly. Slowly Sokku opens the photo topic & tells him what he saw the other day . Prasad shocked.

Monday 6th  jan 2014 

Episode 952 

Sokku tells prasad that photo is missing again..Prasad aks whethere MM came here again...Sokku replies..not MM bt ur mom came..Prasad shcoked..Sokku says i saw ur om taking away the photo..Both sokku and prasad is confused abt P's mom's behaviour..Prasad rombha sad aayitaru..he says whatever my mon did was wrong..but why she is doing this dhaan puriyala..Sokku wonders whethere prasad's mom knows something abt my elder son..

Sokku tells prasad that is elder son dhaan ellamae for meenakshi and himself..He was our kudumba kuthuvilakku..I just want to know why ur mom is so much intersted with  that photo..
Pls ask ur mom abt this and tell us..Sokku says thanks and prasad consoles him and tells him not to feel and vachufy oppari ..prasad leaves and sokku continues his soga moonji expression...

Parlour..Water can supplier comes and owner lady asks abt guhan...Supplier says guhan's marraige is fixed..so avan varamattan...Ragini sad...Supplier boy pughazhnthu abt guhans inlaws...Separate aa water can business arrange panranga for guhan..Amboootu nallavanga they are..And also so much property they r giving to him..Now guhan oru kodiswaran..Ragini now super sad..

Owner amma pottu vanggufy ragini..She says guhan said he would try to avoid this marraige..But how marraige fix aachu?..Ragini says his fmaily members eppadi indha madhiri oru fmaily aa viduvanga?...Owner tells ragini to tells guhan that she loves him ..Ragini yosiching..Then says i cant spoil his life...

Prasad's house..Amma and amma vazhi mel vizhi vaithu waiting for prasad..MM tells them to stay cool..Prasad varattum ..enna nnu ketpom..PRasad comes and calls his amma...amma comes and asks sokku enna sonnarunnu?..Prasad says sivagnanam (sokku's elder son) photo missing again..And amma dhaan eduthanga nnu sokku appa said..Prasad asks his amma and amma kelarukelaru nnu upma kelaring..amma and appa tension aa shouting...

Prasad says sokku wants to know ehether prasad's amma knows anything abt sivaganamam...Amma bayangarama acting and says naan pannavae illai..MM supporst her..Madhavi says sokku venumne senjurukalam...Maha madhavi ya thitranga..My sokku mama oru thangamagan..Prasad and maha leaves...

PRasad and maha comesto sokkus house nad tells sokku that mom photo va  edukala nnu solranga..Sokku shocked and says i saw her taking the photo..but why is she lying now?..leave this matter and dont tell anything abt this to meenakshi..

Mupperum M's malar,mayil and mangatha comes and mangatha hands la tholanju pona photo..Prasad super super shcoked to see that / his photo..Rest happy..Prasad sokku and meenu va up and down parkararu...

Thodarum..
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
Tuesday January 07
Episode - 953

Very nice episode today. But it is still not over yet.

may be tomorrow???

Start with Meenakshi showing the picture. She cries saying only if I keep it in the cupboard it gets lost, now I am goign to hang up on the wall and ask my son Sivaganam when are you going to come. Prasad looks at them,  cries and his face change. Sokku mistakes and says Prasad  leave the photo matter now we are good. Prasad says ok and asks Maha lets leave. Maha puzzled, asks what happen but Prasad keeps running and Maha follows him.

Gets an Auto and goes to his hoome. Maha still puzzled follow him. Then he goes inside, Prasad parents get up and asks yennappa, he goes inside and lights sudam. Brings out asks his mother to promise karpooram anaithu that she did not take the picture. She schocked. But MM urges her to promise. She extends her hand trying to promise, Prasad pushes th sudam out thros the plate telling don't do Poi sathyam.
He tells Maha not a single more minute I can sty here and drags and and leave from there, Parents, MM and Madhavi run behind him trying to stop.  Maha tries to stop but he drags her and get on to the same Auto asking the driver to go.

At home Prasad parents keep cryng so scared ,MM  tries to samadana paduthufy, tells them he would not know any truth he is upset and may be Sokku might have told badabout you athan. He will be back.

In Auto Prasad asks uto guy to stop some where and gets down. Goes up on a small hill and starts crying. maha asks why cry now? Bacause of the photo matter? We will talk to Sokku mama and he will understand, Even if Athai took it we can give it back apologizing.

He breaks down and lies on Maha lap and cries. Maha tries to console him. Slowly he gets up  and tells Maha do you know who is in the picture with Gopi, Maha says yes that is Sivaganam Athan and because Mayil Mama scolded him he ran off at a young age nnu Amma sonnanga.
Prasad stops her, saying that is me in the picture. Maha shocked and happy a well. Prasad contines saying I cannot remember my old name, I cannot remember why I ran away and nor how I landed with these people. But it is me in that picture.

I happened to meet Meenakshi Amma accidentally and everytime after soem thing pulled me to her. The way she pined for her son, I could not believe any single person can pine for her son this much. Every single day she was thinking of me if I ate or if I slept and prayed for me. Only her love kept me going surviving this long and be a grown up man.

He says do you know the meaning of Meenakshi peple think eyes like fish but no Meenakshi mean eyes like fish eyes where it will take hatch the eggs with eye sight. Like that she protected me.  And She is my Amma. I have been seeign her as Gopi mother. Now I have to go see her as my mother. Come on lets go. Maha happy and follows him.

In Prasad plalace, Madahavi angry, MM tries to convince them but Prasad parents decide to go to Sokku house, tell the truth saying cannot hide any more. MM tries to stop but Prasad dad says don't stop any more. We have to go. MM says ok I m coming to to speak for you and they ready to leave.

Thodarum...

A4 and more Aruvi tomorrow...

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Wednesday Episode 954

Prasad comes reveal truth to Sokku and family. Reunion time. Prasad other parents comes and tries to explain but Prasad angry they hide the truth and used him all this while. Chases his parents away from there. Sokku tries to calm Prasad and not to talk like that but Prasad is anger says they have used him. Sends the other parents out. Mangatha just silent. thodarum

Thursday Updates

Prakash parents cries and cries. Daughter ask why mother hide the truth about Prakash so long. Could have reveal much earlier. Brother would not have neglected them. MM in the middle trying to calm in laws.  MM ask how can Prakash just throw them out when they had brought him up so far and tries to bad mouth him. Wife cuts him off saying her brother is not like that. She knows him well and he cannot hate them. Maybe he is angry cause parents hide the truth from him but he will be back ... mother says no - cries cries. Says prasad hates them.

Gopi and assistant. Rohini husband and his friend steals their mobiles. Gopi & assistant confuse how mobile can go missing. Both then decides to leave as documents all signed already. Jega ask why leaving so early. Gopi about to tell Jega about what he thinks of Rohini husband and to warn Jega to be careful. But in comes Rohini crying with her husband beside - Tells father husband suggested to buy a big land and build 3 big houses one for her parents, one for gopi malar and one for them both and they all can live together nu. Jega and wife in tears touched with this idea while Gopi and assistant shock and more confuse what is going on. thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Friday ...

Srima ma .. thanks for covering up for the past 2 weeks. Sumi would like to give you a break this week so she will be updating vaam ... πŸ˜›

Waited for Sumi. No luck 😭. So srima giving brief update

Friday 10.01.2014

Rogin's proud narration of hubby's magnanimity continues. Mr. & Mrs. Jagan clean bold by  mapillai's  generous attitude. Their eyes welled with aanandha kaNNeer.  Gopi forced to hold his tongue from spitting  his suspicion about Siva.

Guhan house- discussion on about marriage purchases. Kumar & girl's father arrive. Kumar repeats his land gift , in return  expects Parameswari's  eternal happiness. Mean time  Guhan's family also get the taste of  Kumar's old behaviour thru his telephonic conversation to somebody. All shiver in their pants or dhoti. Guhan safely becomes a Tanjore doll - aating  head  for everything.

Nelli house.  Leela & 2 DILs discussing about Sivagyanam's return. Mallika's brother & Mallika seendufy them.  Leelavathi severely rebukes them & send Kamu / Paramu to meet her elder bro.

Meena happy seeing 2 DILs working together. Topic turns to Prasad's valarpu parents. Meena  fears that they might try to woo Prasad with their pasa talks. Maha assures to take care of everything & tells athai that Prasad will never leave her & the house.  Malar not in agreement with Maha  on this matter.

One by one people drop in to Sokku house to greet his first son . Paati , Pushpa & rasappa arrive first . Emotion galore.  Ivanga family santhoshathirkum azhuva , kashyayhirkum azhuva .  Aanandha kaNNeer river flowing.

Saturday Updates

Inky Pinky Pongky πŸ˜†

inky pnky pongy  Donkey...sumi aajarπŸ˜†

Kaamu and paramu in an auto...going to meet prasad,their new annan...They see mahesu walking and kaamu tells automan to stop the auto near her..Paramu says puli moottai urundu urundu enga going ??...Kaamu shuts her up ,gets down and asks mahesu where is shegoing?..Mahesu says to meet prasad annan..we r also ging there..come nnu soroa..Mahesu so happy and paramu says place illai nnu...mahesu kku kovam vandhu kaal kaalu u kathittu leaves..Kaamu runs behind her..She asks sorry and mahesu morachukitte geos away..kaamu scolds paramu..

Ps valaruppu parents house..mummy daddy still crying..madhavi comes and tellsthem to come for lunch..Mummy says vendam...and continues her crying..Madhavi goes to her dad and angayum same panjayathu...

Sokku comes there...Mummy goes out shouting prasad prasad nnu...no prasad ther..back to oppari mode..Sokku says he came to samadana paduthufy them..Sokku asks sorry to them onbehalf of prasad..Adhukku vaikaranga oppari ...Prasad mela irundha paasam indha thappapanna vachuduchu...we dont want his earning ...but only paasam...and kolli vaikka thala pullai...pesu pesu nnu pesaranaga parents ..kaattu kaattu nnu kaatraru expression aa sokku...

There comes pushpa and malar and shouts at them..Pushpa rombha kevalama pesudhu..Clal them selfish ppl..with no maanam and rosham..dont come infront of rpasad..we will tell prasad to give u money..Parents shatterd..Pushpa badrakali madhiri aadittu leae sna dmarakama sokku vayum kootittu poranga..Madhavi and parents crying..

Sokku house..whole sokku clan present..including prasad..Maha says andha veetukku poittu thittuttu varom..Again ellarums sendhu andha family aa thitting...Idhula mahesu accuses mayil..becoz of mayil dhaan sivagnamam aka prasad odi poitta nnu...And akss kaamu and paramu edhukku vandhanga nnu...why to karandhufy money from prasad annana??Sokku angry aa shouting..but mayil stops him..but mahesu stop ae pannala...Mayil leaves along with deivs,kaamu and paramu...

Thodarum.

Here's monday's update

Sokku family kooti vukanthu kindal pannifying Prasad about how Maha is married to her athan only. Meenakshi wants everyone to call him Sivagnanam, Pirai offers to get the name changed legally, Prasad declines saying he is used to the name Prasad and Sivagnanam is an unknown name to him. Inside Senior PP sitting in deep thought, Malar talks to him. He feels bad for Prasad's valarpu parents and feels helpless that he can't change everyone's anger towards them. He wishes Gopi was there to help him out. Pushpa listens to all this and seems upset.
Motta thalai and Madhavi polambing about the situation (didn't pay attention to their convo). Appa and amma suggest that they go back to Kutralam as they have nothing left in KK. MM is upset that he has to support the family now.

Malar's parents and fly. have come to know about the kaanamapona annan returning. Gopi is on his way looks like to KK and doesn't know the news. They all discuss the benefits of having an annan in Gopi's family. Gopi and Malar are now free of responsibilities and can come live in Thirupur. All are happy. Siva pretends he is happy too.

Late at night Gopi returns home, Malar welcomes him. She takes him inside, Gopi sees Pirai and family, his appatha etc sleeping and wonders why they are all in the house. Malar takes him inside and reveals about Sivagnanam returning. Gopi is ecstatic. After some vetti  puzzle games Malar reveals that Prasad is his annan. Gopi is elated. Maha listens to the convo from the other side of the room. Gopi realises Prasad's identity and tells Malar that Prasad's parents were going back home along with their daughters and wouldn't reveal to Gopi why they were leaving. Malar tells Gopi all that happened. Both of them polambifying like Senior PP about the valartha parent's predicament. Maha seems upset to hear all this. Malar tells Gopi not to voice his opinion about all this to anyone as no one will agree. Gopi can't wait to meet his annan, Prasad in the morning.

Thodarum...
Edited by tamilwatcher - 10 years ago