Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Updated ..  

Fun Questions 

Describe Cari in 3 sentences 😊

Caring, loyal, emotional

Write a few words to describe  

Omni :  Trouble seeker who is always up to no good!

Farah: Affectionate but a drama queen, there is a lot more to her beside her evil personna but she tries to mask it and fails miserably.

Shelly: Emotional, caring but very sensitive hard to tell when she will be upset on something, and her clueless questions drive people crazy.

Penta: A gem of a person, a loyal friend, the sweetest of them all, fighting his own battles to grow some wings and break free from those who expect him to be a certain way from social norms.

Trouble: Haven't interacted much with this character but he seems really funny and creative, some of his posts crack me up, a man of faith and science.

Pencil: A born rebel, a talented, smart and beautiful person who is trying to fit in among her peers but she knows she is a special one.

Naina: Beautiful, strong, determined, she knows what she wants in life but she is awaiting for such opportunities.

Ashra: Talented, full of life, a wing man, very smart and sometimes a tom boy. Fighting her own battles of expectations and wants to do so much with life.

HLG: This character intrigues me, his level of patience and accepting people for who they are and his ability to offer unconditional live, on  a consistent basis is absolutely remarkable. The most complete human being of all only made every 1000 years or so.

FT: The man of many talent, highly intellect, formidable, creative, focused, and has the fire in him to drive and propel him to great success.

CM:  A fighter and survivor, she is a old fart and I love interacting and debating with her no matter how crazy I drive her mad, a very strong person who can survive in any situation.

Alina: Very shy, emotional and also full of life she is slowly coming out like a late bloomer but she is a great role model of how a fan girl should be on IF.

Is Farah ur friend Friend/Enemy or Enemy? 😆 I don't know about her but she is a friend who I like to yank her chain because its so easy to get her worked up, haath phero aur ladki tension mein. 😆

Who is more handsome Omni or Boss? Thats got to be me since I haven't seen Omni, but even then still me.

If U were Rahul from Kuch Kuch hota hai.. whom wud you have playing (From LODW grp) as Anjali and Tina? Anjali as Suhana and Tina as Aashra

If you had to save KSG or SRK of a cliff - which one wud you save and why. I will save KSG, pull him out, scream ullu banaya bada maza aaya and push him back

If you had to save Farah or Cari of a cliff who would you save? Farah (uske jaise to bahut miljayegi lekin Bitstrip banane wali nahi milegi)

If you had to save Shelly or Naina of a Cliff who would you save? Shelly (her twins need her) 😭

If you had to save HLG or Penta of a cliff who would you save? Penta because he has lots of expectations, HLG is a saint he is a jannati anyways so no problem for him.

If you had to save Omni or CM of a cliff who would you save? Omni people need him, (CM the doctor can save herself.)

If You had a BABY what would you ideally like a Boy or a Girl? Boy, I don't want my girl to mooh kaala karo, rang raliya manao, sharam haya bech aao, gul charrey udaao. 😡😡

If you were either Karan or Arjun in the movie Karan Arjun  - who would you like from the LODW grp to play the other male lead with ya. : Undoubtedly Omni me and him go a long long way and we have so many tales to tell together that we can actually grow old with.

If you had a chance to be a character for a movie remake - which movie and what character? Leonardo di Caprio from Catch me if you can.

Deepika or Priyanka whose better? Deepika Padu Kone mein the ostrich or Priyanka the fake accent wanna be? none

What kind of girl do you find hotter Fly girl or Shy girl and why ? Shy girl since its easy to work them up, keep them happy and still have time to chase Fly girl.

What qualities do you look for in a girlfriend? Open minded, non committal, beautiful, sexy figure with strong hips and child bearing legs, very gori, chitti. 😆

Do you feel like corrupting Penta coz he's too decent? Yes, this world is no place for people like him, he will get eaten alive if he doesn't smarten up.

Do u watch cartoon? If yes what's you fav? Family guy 😆

Write a lil story with the following members in it.. Omni, Bossy, Farah, Cari, Shelly, Penta, Pencil, Ashra, Trouble and HLG. 

It all started when our star, Boss, woke up in a swamp. It was the sixth time it had happened. Feeling abundantly stunned, Boss hit a spoon, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Soon afterward, he realized that his beloved Carisma was missing!  Immediately he called his neighbor, Pencil. Boss had known Pencil for (plus or minus) 200,000 years, the majority of which were enticing ones.  Pencil was unique. She was easygoing though sometimes a little... oafish. Boss called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Pencil picked up to a very angry Boss. Pencil calmly assured him that most wallabies turn red before mating, yet otters usually scandalously sneeze *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Boss.  Why was Pencil trying to distract Boss?  Because she had snuck out from Boss's with Carisma only two days prior.  It was a sassy little Carisma... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Boss got back to the subject at hand: his Carisma. Pencil turned red. Relunctantly, Pencil invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Carisma. Boss grabbed his coffee table and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Pencil realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Carisma and she had to do it carefully. She figured that if Boss took the Vette, she had take at least nine minutes before Boss would get there.  But if he took the Hooligan?  Then Pencil would be really screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Pencil was interrupted by Ashraa that was lured by MasterDisaster peeking through her basement window. Pencil turned red; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling pleased, she aggressively reached for her paper clip and aptly slapped every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief.  That's when she heard the Hooligan rolling up on his bike with somebody sitting behind him.  It was Boss.

Name 2 ppl from the LODW grp that you would like to meet and why. 

My virtual life is as real as it gets so I have already met them. If it really has to be somebody then probably Hooligan.

What do u like about these guys ?
Omni
Farah
Shelly
Penta
Trouble
Pencil
Naina
Ashra
HLG
FT
CM
Alina
Cari

*already mentioned about them all with their qualities in above*

What do u dislike about these guys?

Omni
Farah
Shelly
Penta
Trouble
Pencil
Naina
Ashra
HLG
FT
CM
Alina
Cari 

*already mentioned about them all with their qualities in above*

Do U think I'm Modest or Vain? Vain 😆

Name some modest ppl from our group and some vain ppl from our grp. Modest: MasterDisaster, Hooligan, Pencil. Vain Freethinker, Carisma, Naina, Farah

After getting to know more abt me from my LODW do U think now I can be or have it in me to be selfish? Everyone can be a little or a lot selfish including you, such is life and that itself is not bad.

Oops.. my bad... Sorry back to U? Its not you, its me I don't think this is working out. 😆

Are U more maa ka laadla or daddy kaa laadla? Both, my mom shows, my dad acts like he doesn't but he does envy my life.

When U were lil were U spoilt? That would be a huge understatement. Im spoilt and rotten to the core.

In your grp of friends are you the one who looks after them more - or do they look after you more? Myself first before others. Not my problem.

Have you ever dated or fancied your friends girl. Yes, many times. Its one of those forbidden fruits that you just want to "have it". 😆

Has a friends bird ever come on to U: Yes 😕

What has a girl ever done that's shocked you? She dumped me and married somebody else. 

Well that's all for now...BUT Ill be back with the second set .. Abhi torture bakhi hai mere dost 😆

Bring it on, Im right here right now. 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
HLG: This character intrigues me, his level of patience and accepting people for who they are and his ability to offer unconditional live, on  a consistent basis is absolutely remarkable. The most complete human being of all only made every 1000 years or so.

aww boss love u bro 🤗 this is  just lovely 🤗

My virtual life is as real as it gets so I have already met them. If it really has to be somebody then probably Hooligan.

aww love to meet ya to bro come karachi wo bhi khusboo laga ke 😆 🤗

If you had to save HLG or Penta of a cliff who would you save? Penta because he has lots of expectations, HLG is a saint he is a jannati anyways so no problem for him.

Tere bheins ke tang 😆😆😆 

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Unres my post ! 🤣

1. Fav color 

None (surprisingly Im not big on colors)

2. fav smell

I have tried hundreds of perfumes but this "Attar" called Musk remains my favourite.

3. fav ice-cream

Cookies and cream

4. fav chocolate

Same with chocolates, tried so many but Cadburys Dairy milk fruit and nut is the best.

5. fav person in the world

My parents

6. fav person on IF

Myself

7. person u admire the most

Thats me, Im still getting to know myself

8. wat do u like about IF the best

Its filled with some great like minded individuals who can truly make a difference in other peoples lives.

9. the thing u hate about IF

The trigger happy, unfair, uneven Moderation of this site which is a buzz kill, they continue to kill this thriving and healthy community.

10. ur fav place on IF

Wherever Im trolling

11. ur fav place in the world

Sitting near my mom's feet while she puts oil in my head, or in her lap when I have a headache -- that's all I ever want to do in life it is such an escape from everything else in life.

12. one person u hate on IF

No one, the people are so soft here they hit like a girl, cracks me up when I see them attacking me.

13. one thing u like about all of us (sabke liye different batana hai)

MasterDisaster his affection, Hooligan his unconditional friendship, No2Pencil her rebellious attitude, Carisma her caring and loyalty, Shelley her cute questions, Freethinker his intellect, Suhana her eyes, Aashraa her bindaas attitude, Ritika how joyful and pleasant she is, Farah her drive and zeal not to waver, not to falter, who else Im missing??

14. one think u dislike about all of us (sabke liye different batana hai)

MasterDisaster his sharmaana, Hooligan his sallugiri, No2Pencil she is very shareef, Carisma her down days suck the life out of her, Shelley getting hurt over the slightest, Freethinker when he zones out and feels neglected, Suhana her turtle mobile phone typing, Aashraa she doesnt stick around, Ritika she likes too many posts of mine, Farah her all that mysterious personna of mooh chupaying and trolling friends on wild goose chases.

15. apki dp dekh ke kitne girls ne aape line mari hai: Pata nahi lekin maine sabhi pe line zaroor maari hai.

16. dedicate a song to all the rockstars (sabke liye different): John Lennon imagine theres no heaven, bon jovi its my life, sting desert rose, phil collins in the air tonight, Bono I still havent foudn what Im looking for, Chad Kroger saving me.

17. saare members ko ek mythological character ka naam do: Omni Nero, Hooligan Zeus, MasterDisaster Poseidon, FreeThinker Ares, Farah Aphrodite, No2Pencil Persephone, Carisma Gaia, Suhana Medusa, 

18. ur fav movie

The Shawshank Redemption, 3 Idiots

19. fav dialog

Apun ko kya Apne Ko to Sirf Pani Nikalna Hai

20. ur fav tv serial

Family Guy

21. ek chiz jiske bina aap nahi reh sakte

Ladkiii

22. one thing u like about urself

Confidence

23. one thing u hate about urself but would never wanna change it

OverConfidence

24. ur strength

Thought of failure

25. ur weakness

My parents

26. ek rule jo aapko break karne mein sabse jayada maza aata hai

Rishtedaaron ki ladkiyon ke sath chakkar chalana

27. kabhi drink karke drive kiya hai

Hamesha

28. wats ur fav drink (alcoholic/non alcoholic) 

Aam Ras, Pomegranate juice

29. fav food 

Biryani

30. fav dialog 

Tension lene ka nahi dene ka

31. most embarrassing moment: I was walking past a car pulled up in front of a shop on the side of the road. The passenger windows were rolled down and two fluffy dogs started barking at me with those really yappy kind of barks. Anyway, I barked back at them, just as yappy and loud. I guess this kinda confused them because they stopped barking. I barked once more to assert my dominance, pointed my finger at them and said "I'm watching you" then suddenly I noticed there were two people in the back seat staring at me.

32. ur fav car

Chrysler 300 Hemi Edition

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sallugiri 🤣  i will do it more now 😈

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

• What is your biggest regret?
  • That I could have done so much more in life

• Do you sing while having a bath?
  • Yes many times like a little girl

• How often have you driven over the speed limit?
  • I always drive 15-20 above the speed limit (any limit)

• Do you think it is okay to lie? When would it be alright?
  • Absolutely, I have lied where I needed to, anything that could get me further in life or give me an advantage. I dont even feel bad about it not running for honesty Olympics anyways.

• If you think no one is looking what is the one thing you would do?
  • Choke my Chicken

• If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
  • 50 shades of grey, The movie Notebook and Megan Fox

• When was the last time you indulged in binge drinking?
  • I dont remember 😆

• If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why?
  • Jasmine from Alladin, because Arabian chicks are sanctimonious so I would love to get her dirty and a make a woman out of her

• What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger??
  • f**king or not giving enough f**ks

• What is the one thing that disgusts you?
  • Holier than thou people

• What was your nickname in high school?
  • That guy

• What was your favourite toy as a child?
  • Barbie Dolls 

• Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why?
  • Rockstar, Don Juan, Ghosts of the girlfriends past because they are pretty close to life.

• When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
  • Making love to myself

• Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
  • It was something my parents told me don't do it and then I did it and after that I read the rules and loved breaking them

• If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?
  • Time travelling in different eras (im serious)

• What do you love and hate the most about the human race?
  • Their strength. Their weaknesses.

• Who was your first date?
  • I actually do not remember, too many characters too quick, too soon

• If you were an alcoholic drink what would it be and why?
  • Red Wine

• If you could be a car which one would it be and why?
  • A Hummer H3, strong, versatile and powerful

• Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning?
  • My parents

• When did you first travel by airplane and where?
  • I don't even remember that but probably when I flew to India. I have flown so many times that its almost second nature.

• Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened?
  • No, lots of people came and went away at different stages of my life, my life has never been stagnant. 

• If you could be a politician who would it be? Why?
  • Alexander, its something about conquering the world.

• If you could be a religious or spiritual leader who would it be? Why?
  • I would be myself and tell others to practice more and preach less.

• What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning?
  • I check my phone and then go to washroom

• If you could spend a night with a celebrity who would it be? Why?
  • Justin Bieber and I will beat the shit out of him.

• What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for?
  • None

• Who was the first person who broke your heart?
  • You mean the only person? Yaar toda to bhi aisa toda ke hilaa ke rakhdiya.

• What does love mean to you?
  • Love is subjective and depends person to person, but what I do want in love is to be -- unconditional

• How come you get the pizza faster than an ambulance?
  • Because Pizza delivery guys are not unionized 

• Why is it that they say penny for your thoughts and yet you have to put your two cents worth?
  • I think it's because we always value our own thoughts and opinions more than others will value them

• If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds?
  • The feathers are on the wrong side for tickling.
  • Do blind people see their dreams? And do colour blind folks see their dreams in black and white?
  • Yes. Dreams are not only visual in nature, its an amalgamation of one's senses. hence, if a blind person dreams, s/he might feel, touch, hear or smell the virtual reality that is called dream.

• What does the term free gift mean? Aren't all gifts supposed to be free?
  • Nothing is free in this world.

• If Barbie is the most popular then why do people rush to buy her friends as well?
  • Because ghar ki murghi daal baarabar.

• If a turtle does not have his shell do you call him naked or homeless?
  • I will say chop chop BBQ time

• If Americans throw rice at weddings do Asians throw burgers?
  • Asians don't throw anything -- absolutely nothing.

• If you have the speed of light and sound then can you find the speed of smell?
  • Speed of smell is dependent upon the speed of the medium that the particulates are travelling upon. A majority of this would probably come down to wind speed and the size of the particulates in the air. Thinner gasses will travel faster but will also dissipate quicker while particulates like feces will travel farther.

• If sheep can't sleep what do they count?
  • Their boneless, skinless meat on the grocery shelf. 

• If a bedroom has no bed in it then what do you call it?
  • Badroom since I will be doing them on the mat or on floor. 

• If while talking to God he sneezes then what do you say?
  • Bless Me

• Does shaved ice have hair and is it shaved for people to call it shaved ice?
  • Its just ice, not some pussy worth this intellect discussion.

• Where does a wandering mind go?
  • To lala land
  • Why did the Dead Sea die? Who killed it?
  • Nobody killed it, its because of its salt content that things dont survive in there

• If smoking is prohibited in gas stations then why are ciggarettes sold there?
  • Because you can look but you cant touch

• Why can't people tickle themselves?
  • They can, who says they cant? Girls do it all the time

• If quicksand sucks people down slowly why is it called that?
  • Because it's quite quick when you are the one being sucked down
  • Why do feet smell and the nose runs?
  • Because feet cant smell and nose cant run

• Why is the word abbreviated so long?
  • You can just use abb.

• Why is clear regarded as a color?
  • Because colors are just frequencies of light reflected off objects.

• If a building is already built why is it called a building?
  • Because building a building and calling it home is two different things, for the other you need people to make one.

• Why is the term tourist season used when you cant shoot any?
  • Because that would mean less tourists

• Why is the lid of a coffin nailed down?
  • For good reasons, trust me.

• If doctors are so skilled then why is their work called practice?
  • Because of their rate of errors once in a while.

• Why does night fall and yet the day breaks?
  • Kyunke girke uthne wale ki hi suba hoti hai

• If rain drops then why does snow fall?
  • Because dropping is accidental, fall is purposeful.

• Are crop circle caused by cereal killers?
  • Yes. I did the ones in Japan after I killed and ate Snap,Crackle and Pop. Seen Captain Crunch around anywhere?

• Do you have crash courses for pilots?
  • Yeah its called simulation

• How come it is alright to pick ears but not the nose?
  • Who says its not allright? go on do it

• How many weeks does a light year contain?

• How much milk does a Milky way have?
  • Depends on the "doodhwala"

• If corn is used to make corn oil how do you make baby oil?
  • With their transfat 

• If peanut butter is used to make peanut butter cookies then what do you use to make girl scout cookies?
  • Ladki wala ghee when you ungli her 

• Why does Superman wear his shorts over the trousers?
  • Its his safety parachute

• Are ducks used to make duck tape?
  • No, its just made by chinese people

• If Microsoft is big then why isn't it called Macrosoft?
  • Because its going softer everyday taken over by android, apple and other os

• Why is a pizza packed in a square box?
  • So its easy to pick out the slices

• Why is the term "slept like a baby" used when babies wake up every few hours?
  • Because they sleep worry free

• If doctors get to see you naked anyway then why do they leave the room while you change?
  • So they can go and do an ultee/throw up

• If a person with multiple personality disorder threatens suicide would that be considered as a hostage situation?
  • For me it would be one more good riddance of bad rubbish to the society

Bhai tu copy paste karte karte thak jayega,mai likhte likhte nahi thakoonga. 😳
Edited by TheBoss - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

Me and annoying ?? Sexy joke baby ;) busy tonight?

Kya kamaal ke answers hai boss ;) maan Gaye tumko!

Arre kab tak jawaani chhupaaoge chikne
Kanwaaron ko kitna sataaoge chikne
Kabhi to kisi ke dulhe banoge
Mujhse shaadi karoge, hey mujhse shaadi karoge ;) LOL

You called me annoying and pakao :P bada kamina hai tu boss 
-___- kutte ki maut marega tu saala :P

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
EDIT Rated X Content 😉Edited by HooLiGaN - 10 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bring it on, Im right here right now. 😆

Thank you so Much ..  U really do know me well..  I am also a very transparent person.. 
BUT It's so cool to see - how well U know us all..  I'll be back more later..  Haath lagey ho tho nahin choReyngey 😆😆😆 Lol...  
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

sallugiri 🤣  i will do it more now 😈

Lol - Mein bach gayi I thought he will say in the same context for me 'Arjungiri' Lol 🤣
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol - Mein bach gayi I thought he will say in the same context for me 'Arjungiri' Lol 🤣

Love salman khan ⭐️⭐️
and boss said it himself that he is bit like sallu bhai so love u more bro ❤️