Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

The problem is not the question but my post limit. 

What is the one thing about  you that you find the Sexiest?
Infact tell us the same for 
Farah: how she plays hard to get
Farah doesn't play hard to get... it's not others who get Farah it's Farah who gets the one she wants and when she wants 😳
30. Please Dedicate an Hindi song for each of these members.. With a U tube link will be nice id poss. Thanks.

Farah [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxgjB2g3hvM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the wonderful song 😊

If you could go out on a date with anyone in this room who would it be? 

Right now it would be Farah, need to knock some sense into her

OUCH LOL  πŸ˜• πŸ€” πŸ˜³ πŸ˜’ 

Farah: Book: Wuthering heights. Really wooow wonderful 😳 Dialogue: Jali ko aag kehte hai bujhi ko raakh kehte hai jis raakh se barood bane usey Farah khan kehte hai. ROFL totally 😎 Movie: Love ka the end Ooopsss I haven't seen it... should I πŸ˜†

Farah - You can tell a lot about person based on how they are, I can see you take your job quite seriously (after all it should be since it pays your bills) but yeah you are quite dedicated at what you do.
Haha I can't That's why I work 6 months/year 🀣

TheBoss & Farah

First one: WTH πŸ˜² Don't dream so much πŸ€£ How embarrasshing ☺️ Even more with the quote 😲
Second one: This one is cute though I don't like the saree πŸ˜†

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

omg... he's so egoistic. .. he's telling u.. He was it only chance for a better life and u threw it away... lol. Issey lagtha hai tera the end ho raha hai...spring back far... wake up. .lol.
</font>

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The siggy captions so true on me... so I drive ppl crazy do I.. good good we need to keep the insanity up lol... and alina one was the best... u talked just like her... with her cari mommy and crying emo. Lol
Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

πŸ‘ slap hmm par mera  ek phatka 440 ka jhatka yeh zehan ma rakh kar mariyo πŸ˜‰

Slap?I will kick at his butt!! HK se yaha pohoch jayega ! πŸ˜†
Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AidanQ

Congratulations on being chosen the lover of the week, Mr. Boss! πŸ˜ƒ

now to the questions...muhahaha 😈

1. Chicken or Prawns?

Chicken. Eventhough I like prawns sauted or fried but its not something you can eat on a daily basis unlike Chicken which is not only bearable but also high in protein.

2. HongKong or Canada?

Canada for its landscape but Hong Kong for its quality of life and entertainment value.

3. Who among the current lot of BW actresses you think is the most talented?

I don't know I have never found anybody worth a mention. None of the current lot or worthy of my appreciation.

4. Rambo Rajkumar or Jai Ho? which of these two movie would you like to watch again? πŸ˜†

Jai Ho the movie was so bad that sometimes I actually felt sorry and funny at the same time.

Thank you for posting these questions. Sorry for the delay in answering, my WL post restrictions did not lift up until now. 
Just wanted to thank all you guys for your time and patience and for giving me the opportunity this week. I wanted to answer a lot more but you guys fell behind the more I answered the more fun and entertaining it became and quite addicting to say the least. 

If anyone is is still contemplating please feel free, Im sitting here and roaring to go. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks boss..πŸ˜ƒ .. i thoroughly enjoyed your LOTW ...you were AWESOME in every way ... and you said so many good things about me...i wasn't expecting it even but Anyways! i appreciateyou for that ... oh special thanks -- for dedicating me your favt song i.e desert rose πŸ˜³ .. n also choosing me for last minute thing out of all LFDR members πŸ˜†...i also love aamir -kat avi..πŸ˜ƒ  .. It was a great week...i hope it would have continued for few more weeks but sigh! good things have an end ...EDIT: and since u have rocked your LOTW ...nothing better than this song for u..πŸ˜ƒ 
            [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_Lf-JhdSU[/YOUTUBE]

good luck with everything . πŸ˜›
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks boss .. Your lotw was the most entertaining thread on IF this week. I don't think I have hit up a thread as much even though I didn't post as much .. But it was a great read. Thanks for being errm warm? Kindred? Nice to me too!
Bossy tera LOTW literally bht acha tha re ! πŸ€£ ! Very nice answers chokre..! Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Previous
1 ... 27 28 29 30 31