Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

I didn't? I swear I thought I posted a question lemme check LOL Aisa toh ho hi nehi Sakta that I not make my presence somewhere. Sorry Jee.

No Problem. BUT I swear - I didn't see u there.. warna I wud deffo have replied.. to koistens from U. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

oye hoye koi toh roklo 😳

ma to roka hua he hu to rok bhai aur control urself dudette πŸ˜•
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

ma to roka hua he hu to rok bhai aur control urself dudetteπŸ˜•

chal be :P
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

No Problem. BUT I swear - I didn't see u there.. warna I wud deffo have replied.. to koistens from U.

sorry yaar I just posted my questions :) I owe you boss ;)
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

sorry yaar I just posted my questions :) I owe you boss ;)

Thank you.. I just replied too.. Nice to meet U Sunny - Thanks to this thread. 
Well I'm going to stop spamming here..  and let Boss continue with his good work.  

Feel free to join up with me in my thread Sunny.. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
mjhe nahe jana bhai tere sath kaheen i m so sorry πŸ˜Š
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Very good hooli even I also don't want to go with you anywhere mere paas mera Salman hai :) <3
Amazing answers bossy ! πŸ€£
btw mujhe sharmaate hue kub dekh liya bhaai tu ne? πŸ€£
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Damn! Boss , you think too good about me man...really i don't deserve dat much..πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: TheBoss

1. Legit Drama Queen

Couer2Pyscho

2. Legit Drama King

TroubleShooter

^^ Can't be better than these two...Purffeccct Choice Boss πŸ˜ƒ

10. The Sweetheart

No2Pencil

Fanks πŸ˜‰ but tbh :( i feel like sweetheart is so overly used on me now..

26. Best FLIRT (not you πŸ˜†)

Hooligan 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... what hooli as best flirt...?! yeah ptah hi nahi chalta kab flirt kar raha hai..😳

Write a few words to describe  

Pencil: A born rebel, a talented, smart and beautiful person who is trying to fit in among her peers but she knows she is a special one.

thanks Boss for such interesting thought on me, dats sweet of you n i must say u have seen me in totally different light..😳😳

Write a lil story with the following members in it.. Omni, Bossy, Farah, Cari, Shelly, Penta, Pencil, Ashra, Trouble and HLG. 

It all started when our star, Boss, woke up in a swamp. It was the sixth time it had happened. Feeling abundantly stunned, Boss hit a spoon, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Soon afterward, he realized that his beloved Carisma was missing!  Immediately he called his neighbor, Pencil. Boss had known Pencil for (plus or minus) 200,000 years, the majority of which were enticing ones.  Pencil was unique. She was easygoing though sometimes a little... oafish. Boss called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Pencil picked up to a very angry Boss. Pencil calmly assured him that most wallabies turn red before mating, yet otters usually scandalously sneeze *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Boss.  Why was Pencil trying to distract Boss?  Because she had snuck out from Boss's with Carisma only two days prior.  It was a sassy little Carisma... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Boss got back to the subject at hand: his Carisma. Pencil turned red. Relunctantly, Pencil invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Carisma. Boss grabbed his coffee table and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Pencil realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Carisma and she had to do it carefully. She figured that if Boss took the Vette, she had take at least nine minutes before Boss would get there.  But if he took the Hooligan?  Then Pencil would be really screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Pencil was interrupted by Ashraa that was lured by MasterDisaster peeking through her basement window. Pencil turned red; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling pleased, she aggressively reached for her paper clip and aptly slapped every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief.  That's when she heard the Hooligan rolling up on his bike with somebody sitting behind him.  It was Boss.

^^ ok is it just me or dis story is so effin weird.. ...LOL ... what is carisma in dis ? why i feel like he is talking about this carisma  ( down dere in pic ) ... i know i can be big time wrong...but this story is soo...arghh... mind-boggling..πŸ˜† ...Anyways! well done boss... very different story just like you..πŸ˜ƒ

Name 2 ppl from the LODW grp that you would like to meet and why. 

My virtual life is as real as it gets so I have already met them. If it really has to be somebody then probably Hooligan.

don't you wanna meet me Boss ? πŸ˜­ ..i thought i would come To HK and drop in your place to say HI to you and will make u jealous by telling you dat am going to Alaska...πŸ˜†

Name some modest ppl from our group and some vain ppl from our grp. Modest: MasterDisaster, Hooligan, Pencil. Vain Freethinker, Carisma, Naina, Farah

^^ermm...thanks , my next goal..i want to come in badies  daddy group now...LITERALLY!! πŸ˜‘😳

13. one thing u like about all of us (sabke liye different batana hai)

MasterDisaster his affection, Hooligan his unconditional friendship, No2Pencil her rebellious attitude, Carisma her caring and loyalty, Shelley her cute questions, Freethinker his intellect, Suhana her eyes, Aashraa her bindaas attitude, Ritika how joyful and pleasant she is, Farah her drive and zeal not to waver, not to falter, who else Im missing??

thanks ..i like dis one alot...πŸ˜†

14. one think u dislike about all of us (sabke liye different batana hai)

MasterDisaster his sharmaana, Hooligan his sallugiri, No2Pencil she is very shareef, Carisma her down days suck the life out of her, Shelley getting hurt over the slightest, Freethinker when he zones out and feels neglected, Suhana her turtle mobile phone typing, Aashraa she doesnt stick around, Ritika she likes too many posts of mine, Farah her all that mysterious personna of mooh chupaying and trolling friends on wild goose chases.

LOL..ab shareef hona bhi gunah ho gya...haye! haye! kya duniya ho gayi hai...πŸ˜†

17. saare members ko ek mythological character ka naam do: Omni Nero, Hooligan Zeus, MasterDisaster Poseidon, FreeThinker Ares, Farah Aphrodite, No2Pencil Persephone, Carisma Gaia, Suhana Medusa, 

i really find persephone a very sad or tragic goddess...Poor she was abducted and raped by his own uncle Hades 😑...ARGGHHH! ...nothing good about it 

18. ur fav movie

The Shawshank Redemption -- i love this movie...seriously! Tim's best movie till date πŸ‘

19. fav dialog

Apun ko kya Apne Ko to Sirf Pani Nikalna Hai  ---  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Hands down to you...no one can match u in tharkipana..seriously.. and i read what you see in girls...strong hips ..child bearing legs ..hmm?! LOL...it literally reminded me of dis song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdglvwT-dCc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago

Omg MD is really interested in hearing boss's erotic stuff

Kyun jal ke pak rahi hai Sunny, jab teri baari ayegi to tera thread to mai lock karwake rahoonga fikar not with all "my" erotic talks. πŸ€£

@Pencil Trust me you don't wanna be some hippie chick, they are only good for the concept of free love. Whereas John Lennon is pretty cool πŸ˜Ž He lived like a boss died like a boss πŸ˜†

@Farah Calling you Rakhi Sawant would be an understatement because unlike her you are full on entertainment for me 24/7 and I don't even need to watch TV for that. I love firing up a little sursurii under you and watch you run amok.

@Hooligan Abay have you tried reading your urdu from our eyes? Bhai tere nak ke baal jal jayenge aur sar ke baal gir jayenge. Teri english is first class ek number manas but urdu se meri aankhon ki watt lagjati hai.

@Carisma Tu iseeliye bac gayi kyunke tu jitna Arjun se pakati hai, utna meri aanken garam hawa se sekhti bhi hai by showing me Anamika to jaa tujhe maaf kiya, tujhe aur tere Arjun ko. πŸ˜†

@farah Yes, I love that movie, I always shed a tear or two internally when I watch it. Kyun be romantic movies sirf ladkiyan hi dekhti hai kya?

@MD Don't even get me started, tum saaley bahut bade chuppe rustum ho farq itna hai beta ke tumhara FB real account hai, agar hamari tarah hota to aag lagadete, laashein bichadete laashein!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@Pencil Hooli is the number 1 flirt, he is the most smartest of all. Jitni behne isne banayi na aur kisi ne nahi, Ek number manas hai yeh sabse bada chalu aise flirt karta hai ke maloom bhi nahi chalta aur flirt hogaya. πŸ˜‰

Ab sweet heart bola to lelo, nahi to bahut kuch bolta jiske sune ke baad tum kaanon mein haath pakard kar bhaag jaati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regardiing the story, Jai ho samajh aayi? Dhoom 3 samajh aayi? CE samaj main aayi? Jao pehle us director se pucho phir aana mere pass, apni story apni tarah hi confuse hai, it will leave you desired for more and some incentive for me to make part 2 like a smart businessman. πŸ˜†

You are Persephone 2.0 newer and improved, this time you rape the uncle. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†