How to make a Groom run Away?/pg.18pt.3

Posted: 10 years ago
How to make a Groom run away?

"Dii Dii WO aagya" Antra came runing in her bedroom on top of her voice.
But she there was no need to inform Arohi of his arrival.Because she'd been standing at her bedroom window when he had alighted from his car.Her pulse had pounded at the sight of him, unable to help but notice,even from a distance,that he looked every inch as tall,dark & handsome as ever.The past five years had done nothing to lessen his devastating good looks.If anything, they appeared to have improved upon them.She hated to admit but truth is truth. .Arjun Singhania was still the handsome man she'd ever met.His face appeared as though it had been sculpted by a master's hand,with a smooth forehead, straight nose and elegant cheekbones that tapered down to a strong,square, almost rugged jawline and chin. His lips were nicely angled as well and utterly masculine.His hair grew thick and dark against his brown penetrating eyes"giving him fierce appearance.As for his physique,he was blessed with broad shoulders,a strong chest and long,well-muscled arms & legs. Yet it was the way he held himself that gave him a distinguished air.She knew of no one else who carried himself with such natural grace and confident assurance.
tut..tut..tut. . .What a shame!What an unjustice! A fiance should not be this handsome.Specialy da one whom she wished not to marry.

Antra took out dresses from her wardrobe:dii u should wear blue.ye colour aap par buht acha lgta hai.ye pink wala bhi pyara hai.Wese ye green bhi bura nhi.
Arohi in her hard,dry tone:men kuch bhi nhi pehn rhi.
Shefali thoughtfully:ok. .Idea itna bura nhi hai.Par mujhe nhe lagta mama,papa allow krenge.
Arohi rolled her eyes"ye siblings itne annoying kyun hote hen?"
Arohi:kuch bhi nhe pehn rhi mtlb men neeche nhe aa rhi hun.
Shefali shocked:aapka fiance dinner par aaya hai aur aap?. .Getting Arohi hard glare she added:mtlb men kya kahungi neeche ja kr?
Arohi:mujhe bukhar hai.
Shefali innocently:wo wala bukhar?jo tb hota hai jb aap ka mood khrab hota hai ya koi aap ki baat nhi manta?
Arohi threw nearby cushion on her & she raised her arms in surrender:ok. .Ok . .Got it.
Arohi sighed as her 3 years younger annoying sister left her alone.She was too lost in her thoughts to realize how much time passed when maid arrived with dinner tray.
Her parents didnt force her to came down. .How sweet! But No . .Nothing can be sweet after what happened yesterday.

Flashback
Arohi happily:mom mujhe seat mil gai hai Delhi ki universty men.Now i can complete my M.B.A from there.
Sudheer too joined da breakfast table:wow,m proud of you beta.Kb se join kr rhi ho?
Arohi:papa next month se.bs hostel k arrangements ho jaeyn.
Amrit:hostel men kyun?Singhania house men raho gi.Kal bhi meri baat hui thi Kumud the.usne yehi kaha tha selection hogya to is bahane hmare pass to rahe gi.Buht khush hai wo.Uska bs chle to tumhe aaj hi bahu bna kr le jaey.Wo to keh rhi hai isi saal shadi kr do,padhai baad men complete hoti rhi gi.
Arohi tried to control herself. .but 20 years!Aur kitna control?From da day she arrived on dis planet she was hearing only one thing"she is engaged to his father bestfriend son from da day of her birth"
On her abrupt standing Sudheer & Amrit luked up at her.Arohi:men wahan nhe reh skti.men hostel men hi rahungi.
Sudheer smiled:beta baki ki life bhi to tum ne wahi rehna hai..Acha hai un logo se aur kareeb hone ka mauka milega.
Arohi finally:mujhe ye shadi nhe krni.
They stood up:tum pagal ho?Kya wja hai is faisle ki?
Arohi:koi wja ka hona zruri to nhe hai?bs nhe krni.
Sudheer strictly:Rudr mera bestfriend tha.uske marne k bad men us se kya hua wada nhe tod skta.Kumud bhabi buht achi hen.Aur Arjun choda saal ki umer se apne baap ka buisness sambhal rha hai.Successful hai,responsible hai,bdo ki respect krta hai.Islye mujhe tumhari baat mane ki koi wja nazar nhe aati.
Arohi sobbed:but papa.
Sudheer warned:No But.Aaj keh dya aainda mt kehna.Tum wahi raho gi,tumhari shadi Arjun se hi hogi wo bhi inhi 6 mahino men.tum inkar nhe kr skti.
She ran upstair crying.
Flashback ends

She paced inside her room like a desperate tigress"Wja. .Koi Wja nazar nhe aati?ye nazar nhi aata He dosnt Love me"
She closed her eyes"it hurts. .It hurts so much"
"Arjun" She always whispered this name in loneliness.Its taste on her lips always made her blush.She always dialed Singhania house no. to hear his Hello.
And 5 years ago,at da age of 15 her joy had no limit when he came wid his family on dinner.Not a word more than Hello,No compliment on her dress,No smile.
She cried all night.The pain was so much for her delicate heart.A pain of rejection,A pain of loveless marriage night.So dt night she decided to protect her heart. .to not to marry him.
Her parents came out to say him farewll.While sitting in his car his thick eyelashes lifted up.Her heart beat as his shining brown eyes met wid her.She should stepped away.A sick person should be tucked in bed,nt standing on window in cool air of Shimla.
But why she act right when she wanted to mk everything wrong. .She wanted to
A sudden idea strike her"men inkar nhe kr skti par wo to inkar kr skta hai"
Her beautiful lips stretched in smile.Folding her arms across her chest.She thrust up her chin in a challenging way:tumhe inkar krna he hoga. .men majbor kr dungi.

Will in this Love month Arohi will able to make his groom run away?

Will updt only after reading comments

pt.2---pg.11
Edited by AAKMH2 - 9 years ago
cant wait to know what will arohi will do to cancel this engagement... mahi tera dimag kam khurafati nehi hai..itne ache ideas hai. but i still want u to continue KKS
Amazing n interesting concept ...cant wait to read ...I think I got my gift through this os ..thanku ;)
Originally posted by moonkmh

wah...new os...n me first...

exam.kesa hua
Nice start...  👏
Looks Super interesting...  😃

Keep it Up...

But what about DL Epilouge...  😔

Originally posted by moonkmh

cant wait to know what will arohi will do to cancel this engagement... mahi tera dimag kam khurafati nehi hai..itne ache ideas hai. but i still want u to continue KKS

Arohi hai kuch bhi kr skti hai 😆

khurafati?

marne se pehle krdungi
Originally posted by aurpatel

Amazing n interesting concept ...cant wait to read ...I think I got my gift through this os ..thanku ;)

gift to bnta tha naa

glad u like
Originally posted by AAKMH2

Arohi hai kuch bhi kr skti hai 😆

khurafati?

marne se pehle krdungi

kab marne wali hai? n WA pe reply tu karegi ya koi aur?
Originally posted by AAKMH2

exam.kesa hua

acha hua..way better than i expected