Harry Potter

Harry Potter should have married Hermione Granger

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
JKR revealed that HP and HG were meant to be together.

Quite shocking news for me as I always loved Herminone and Ron couple.
What do you guys think about it ??

Link : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/10612719/Harry-Potter-should-have-married-Hermione-admits-JK-Rowling.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What the hell she's insulting and degrading her own characters,goshhh I really admired Rowling not only as an author but also as a person because of the struggles she went through to get HP published and how she earn all respect and became popular but this statement of her has disappointed me to no extent, its an insult of Hermione who is so talented and brilliant among all students of Hogwartz does not seek a perfect guy but she rather prefers a good heart like Ron's,it's an insult of Harry who considers Hermione as her sister and always has encouraged her's and ron's friendship and later their love life"she's  like a sister to me"said harry in the book when ron was about to destroy the locket(horcrux)this is insult of Ron,who always stood up for harry and hermione and considers harry his brother more than his friend,insult of Ginny her role is less yet so powerful and Harry begins to fall for her when he saw how talented and confident she is when he sees her during quiditch games and the way she too like all of harry's friends stands up for truth and justice.

Rowling you have lost your marbles👎🏼take your statement back😡

Mallu
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Ms Wildcherry.
I won't say she disappointed me, but for me it doesn't make any sense as it quite obvious from the first book that Hermione and Ron would end together. I always loved their cat and dog relationship and their complete opposite views.

Anyway, for me it will always be Ron and Hermione.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

What the hell she's insulting and degrading her own characters,goshhh I really admired Rowling not only as an author but also as a person because of the struggles she went through to get HP published and how she earn all respect and became popular but this statement of her has disappointed me to no extent, its an insult of Hermione who is so talented and brilliant among all students of Hogwartz does not seek a perfect guy but she rather prefers a good heart like Ron's,it's an insult of Harry who considers Hermione as her sister and always has encouraged her's and ron's friendship and later their love life"she's  like a sister to me"said harry in the book when ron was about to destroy the locket(horcrux)this is insult of Ron,who always stood up for harry and hermione and considers harry his brother more than his friend,insult of Ginny her role is less yet so powerful and Harry begins to fall for her when he saw how talented and confident she is when he sees her during quiditch games and the way she too like all of harry's friends stands up for truth and justice.

Mallu

completely agree mallu. I love the original pairings. 

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i so wish she can take her statement ...
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

Mallu

agree with each and every word...you spoke my heart...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
how could she do this her own characters?😲
magicpen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree having a love interest between them would have been more satisfying, but I suppose Rowling thought that was a bit cliche. 
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Look closely at the date this was published!!!! She backtracked on this announcement almost immediately...