Adaalat

Adaalat -Written Update - February 9, 2014 - Zinda Lash 2

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 1
- Vishal refuses to speak to KD.  KD wants to know why he is confessing to killing James.  V refuses.
- Varun and Srman tell KD that it looks like the Zinda Lash scared Vishal into confessing.  KD theorizes that whomever this Lash is someone from Vishal's office.  KD has a plan to get to the truth. 
- Though news KD spreads false report that Zombi is caught.  Vishal takes back his confession.  Court forces KD to produce the Zombie.  KD tells that he was tricking Vishal to tell truth. 
- KD questions James' widow who falls on route to the stand. She testifies they have been married some 11 years ago & separated 5 yrs ago.  She says they separated due to his bad nature.  KD produces report that its James' widow who is the alcoholic. 

Part 2
Widow Rita is upset when asked why they didn't divorce.  KD calls James' brother who testifies that Rita demanded one million for divorce.  Rita get further upset with KD.  KD questions whether she suspected her husband was having an affair with his secretary - after KD calls the secretary - Rita agrees she did suspect her husband.  KD says that is why she hired Babloo Mechanic to temper with James' car.  Rita starts to threaten KD. 

Babloo mechanic says Rita came to repair her own car.  KD says he is lying and Rita told him to make James' car's brake to fail.  Babloo denies.  KD pressurizes him to tell the truth.  Babloo says Rita asked its possible to make a brake fail after a few hours.  But, he didn't do anything.  Rita says everyone is trying to trap her.  She didn't kill James.  She gets agitated and faints.  Court is adjourned. 

KD is researching Zombies late in the office.  He hears noises.  He is about to fire his gun when Varun appears!  Varun discovered something strange in his investigation.  There are zombie footprints going to and fro from Rita's house.  Suddenly Zombie appears and hurts Varun.  KD questions zombie.  KD struggles with the zombie and cuts him.  Zombie escapes.  Afterward KD tells Varun that he now has Zombie's make n fingerprint.

Next courtdate the prosecutor questions why focus is on Zombie and not on the crime.  KD calls Rita.  Rita used to be a make up artist 7 years ago.  She won prize for best horror make up artist. 

Part 3
KD says there is a Zombie make up element that is not available in India - Rita ordered this component 4 days ago.  He asks to call Zombie to testify against Rita.  When Zombie accuses Rita - Rita says this isn't the Zombie that has been attacking people.  Rita admits she did Zombie's make up but didn't kill James. 

Turns out its Rishab - the boyfriend of Rita who was pretending to be zombie.  He killed James for Rita.  He had hidden the scratch from KD with make up.  It was his phone used to call Babloo mechanic.  Vishal learnt he was selling secrets so he trapped Vishal for James murder.
Defense rests.  Court orders Rita and Rishab convicted for life.  Vishal is freed.  Case closed. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for that WU.

It's just like I thought...zombies and what not...why can't Adaalat go back to producing normal cases? ๐Ÿค”
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think we need to quit watching.  I miss the normal ones too... Next weak is a Ghostly Mall๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Minionite thumbnail
^ I've already made up my mind. This month is the last month I'm giving it else I'm outta here.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the WU! :D