Hum ne li hai... Shapath

TOI: Parul Chaudhry as wicked witch in Shapath

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Parul Chaudhry as wicked witch in Shapath
Parul Chaudhry as wicked witch in Shapath

Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath celebrated its success as it touched 2.4 TVTs recently. The theme 'Super cops Vs Super villains' always tries to introduce various abnormal and creepy characters to grab attention.

And the recent weird character to enter the show is that of a 'wicked witch'. "Wicked Witch is 200 years old witch who kidnaps kids to complete her selfish motive," informs a source.

The makers have roped in Parul Chaudhry of Tere Mere Sapne fame to play the wicked witch and she will be seen in three different looks from three different eras (80s, 100s and 200s). "It's very challenging in terms of get-up. Audience will not make me out in the get ups and most importantly kids will love to hate me on the show," says Parul.

Talking about her make up, she says, "I am covered with ugly prosthetic make up and it is so scary that for the first time I haven't seen the mirror after the make up is done. Though the role is physically taxing, the feeling after removing the make up is amazing. It took almost 3 hours to put make up on my face but the wait is worth it (wink)."

Actor Aman Verma tweeted along with Parul's picture, 'Another look at the makeup for all the episodic characters coming in our show. It took her 3 hours to get ready'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters