Live Updates/ Episode Discussion Thread#1

Posted: 10 years ago

Live Updates/ Episode Discussion Thread  #1

Welcome all
🤗

Here you can post live updates while the update gets posted and can also discuss the episode in general. Please keep the LUs short so it doesnt take away much from the written update. Epiosde pictures can be discussed here as well.

Regards
Veera Dev Team

(suggested by Mandy)

Great Idea

10 mins to go till Veera
Baldev and Bansuri shouting at Ratan and Veera and Ranvi ...

he blamed Ratan and her family for Gunjan's alliance breaking
Veera interferd and warned baldev not to talk ill abt Ranvi...

But Bladev and basnuri again shouting and bansuri said that she will not maryy Gunjan with Ranvi...

wt Ranvi is... he s the person who will do slavery in Fields and how can i Give my girls hand to him.

Baldev said they don't hv aukaat To take gunjan's hand...
Veera was sad and Ranvi standing Still Shocked
Baldev said its not a Village where Girls go outside to meet guyz At night that too with Ranvi Types

balwant came and shouted at Ranvi and told him to just Shut Up...he said he is still here to take decision abt Gunjan and baldev did many things on his own...now he will let him do anything
bansuri intereferd and shouted that she is mother of gunjan and i m not ready fr alliance ... as i hv keep her in her womb fr 9 months.

Ratan told Bansuri that Ranvi loves Gunjan and if gunjan loves Ranvi and say yes then alliance can happen
Ranvi should speak up wth this is not done😡 Baldev and Bansuri😡 how dare they bad things about Ranvi 

Bansuri agained started blah blah that Rtan dis is a pind not shehar ...

We can't allow love marriages and Gunjan is not Like Veera who goes here n there ...

Ratab shouted This tym and take Veera side and side she cares fr pind and her family that's why she didn't left with Karan
otherwise she could do it...
she said i Trust veera
Then Balwant said ... now all stop it...only Gunjan willd ecide she wanna marry or not and I think no one is better than Ranvi for her...

Veera teasing Ranvi that now alliance wll defo happen becoz Gunjan will say yes definitely.

Ranvi blushing and then Gunjan came