IPL Auction 2014 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Huh..how many VP😳 MSD is also another VP?
Originally posted by Aahaana

Huh..how many VP😳 MSD is also another VP?
Yes. Whole TN cricket is controlled by India Cements. 🥱

BTW good news 😃

Gavaskar to head BCCI during IPL; CSK and RR can play

I think Srinivasan will step down from BCCI ( on moral grounds )  ...but he may head ICC ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Waise bhi , i heard that  ICC id dominated by Indians . Most of the sponsors are indians  .  We are the people who have   so much money that we will  fly more than 1000 kms  just to watch a test match ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
It seems like MSD will  face face the media soon  regarding the scandal .  Most of the people suspected belong to TN . 😆I feel ashamed of my state now 

^ I know.such a shame those culprits comes from TN :( My poor Chennai😔. I dislike India Cement with a passion😡😵.

I just hope MSD is not involved in betting, its a big shame if national team captain is involved in such crap..i will lose respect for cricket all together😳.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
^^
Yeah i hope the same ! I am a big fan of his shots  . If he is proven guilty , its a big dejection for cricket fans . 

According to a recent metro masti article  , MSD may quit from CSK .  No  MSD  , then no CSK for me .  CSK is already weak after this auction  . Now without  dhoni , i dont have hopes from them . 

I seriously hate  India Cements . Srini could have quit earlier with dignity  . Now he is almost kicked out of BCCI . 

Overall satisfied with SC's verdict . But they do not have the right to actually order BCCI to appoint Gavaskar as the head . Aren't they stepping out of their powers ?

Originally posted by ..N3rDyM0R0N..

^^
Yeah i hope the same ! I am a big fan of his shots  . If he is proven guilty , its a big dejection for cricket fans . 

According to a recent metro masti article  , MSD may quit from CSK .  No  MSD  , then no CSK for me .  CSK is already weak after this auction  . Now without  dhoni , i dont have hopes from them . 

I seriously hate  India Cements . Srini could have quit earlier with dignity  . Now he is almost kicked out of BCCI . 

Overall satisfied with SC's verdict . But they do not have the right to actually order BCCI to appoint Gavaskar as the head . Aren't they stepping out of their powers ?

As far as i know SC can do anything.
^^They can do anything but they fails as well when its required in other important issues. Since its sport, they are showing what they are capable to do but failed in other scams.

I am happy SC took stand but from what I understood, they backed out a little bit and it happens when you have a weak case. Srinivasan was kicked out due to conflict of interest and not as a suspect in betting scandal🥱. Did you guys read this article:

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/62415/srinivasan-to-be-bccis-man-at-icc

They made themselves looks like clowns roaming around the circus. He is kicked out from BCCi but will be sent off to ICC🤪. From what I understand about law is that you go personal when your case is weak so I assume its the same here, thats why CSK and RR was allowed to play instead of banning entire tournament until full investigation was done.
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^They can do anything but they fails as well when its required in other important issues. Since its sport, they are showing what they are capable to do but failed in other scams.

I am happy SC took stand but from what I understood, they backed out a little bit and it happens when you have a weak case. Srinivasan was kicked out due to conflict of interest and not as a suspect in betting scandal🥱. Did you guys read this article:

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/62415/srinivasan-to-be-bccis-man-at-icc

They made themselves looks like clowns roaming around the circus. He is kicked out from BCCi but will be sent off to ICC🤪. From what I understand about law is that you go personal when your case is weak so I assume its the same here, thats why CSK and RR was allowed to play instead of banning entire tournament until full investigation was done.
Yes. 🥱
And i don't know why Gavaskar?? The man who does not use any word related to DRS in commentary so that BCCI dont get angry will replace srini?? He is from the same lot. And Gavaskar only for IPL. Rest is headed by Shivlal yadav. If he becomes BCCI head then Srini will look like an Angel. 😆 He forced his son in Hyderabad team and thats why Ambati Rayudu joined Baroda. Bye Bye Rayudu if this happens. We already have a worthless Daddy's boy in the team and get ready for more.

Plus i saw a report on aajtak where MSD's manager said everybody is just a pawn. Main game is Pawar v Srini. ðŸ¤¢

I hope we get a clear decision on 16th and Srini does not get involved with Cricket again.

But i liked the decision to not suspend IPL. Whats the fault of several others players , They are losing a huge sum of money . For some of them this is a life changing opportunity who will not get to play for India ever
Originally posted by sscomp32

Yes. 🥱
And i don't know why Gavaskar?? The man who does not use any word related to DRS in commentary so that BCCI dont get angry will replace srini?? He is from the same lot. And Gavaskar only for IPL. Rest is headed by Shivlal yadav. If he becomes BCCI head then Srini will look like an Angel. 😆 He forced his son in Hyderabad team and thats why Ambati Rayudu joined Baroda. Bye Bye Rayudu if this happens. We already have a worthless Daddy's boy in the team and get ready for more.

Plus i saw a report on aajtak where MSD's manager said everybody is just a pawn. Main game is Pawar v Srini. ðŸ¤¢

I hope we get a clear decision on 16th and Srini does not get involved with Cricket again.

But i liked the decision to not suspend IPL. Whats the fault of several others players , They are losing a huge sum of money . For some of them this is a life changing opportunity who will not get to play for India ever

Anirud never got any break while he was in CSK as I only remember his last innings against Hyderabad in  2012 edition😆. Last season SriKanth joined Sunrisers management so I guess he got Anirudh there this auction..now Yadavs beta too😕. I do like that team..sigh..😒.

Yeah, looks like a power game between business tycoon and politician as they are the bigger fish but I do think others got privileges if they supported them. MSD may not be involved directly but its easy to use his name by people close to him as him name is a brand itself so who knows what happens inside the wall🤔. BCCI should ban politicians and business tycoons to enter cricket boards🤢.

Thats the only reason me too supports IPL. Local talents get a platform to expose their talents to the nation as not many watch domestic cricket. I barely knew some of the talents name before I saw them in IP but sadly its a short  Not many will be selected to play for Team India so this is a great opportunity to make people look for you and thats it.