{*}Nach Baliye Season 6 Members Awards - Results Night! {*} - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners! πŸ₯³ Thank you everyone who voted for me for biggest Gurmeet-Debina fan, tis' truly an honor.  The gift is beautiful too, will use it soon!
Thank you to the wonderful DT who has made this forum one of the sanest reality show forums I've come across in recent years.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Trust me, I expected it to be a lot worse but it exceeded by expectations, and the credit goes to you guys! πŸ‘
Congrats to all the winners   πŸ‘
I'm very happy i won the Biggest fan award for RaQesh Ridhi. I couldnt believe it at first as i didnt know there was a Members Awards.  Thanks to everyone who voted for me  πŸ€—
Thanks to all the MODs too for their hardwork and help. It has been fun here and i hope we might all meet in some other forum sometime.

Thanks for the award winning siggy. Its lovely :)
Edited by FIZK6 - 10 years ago
congrats to all the winners πŸ‘
you all deserved the awards πŸ€—
Congratulations everyone :) :)
😲

puth aka AnviπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— love you😳, DT and all those who voted for meπŸ€—. Thank you so much...

I'm actually wondering who and why did people vote for me.πŸ˜• I'm neither neutral😲 nor a Terence Lewis πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² from any angle...I'm a hardcore GCian and can't be so sweet as Terence Lewis(another GC in the making) at times...Anyway, thank you all so muchπŸ€—

Congrats to all especially my fellow GCians,  Nethra, Janaki and Anu.πŸ€—

Now coming to the best thing to have happened to NB6 forum, this is THE BEST DT I have come across on IF...How I wish 4 of you could moderate every high burning forum on IF. IF will be such a peaceful place. You guys just rock!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

For all the siggy makers..Your siggys are going into my dabba till the time this forum is open..loved it!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
Congrats to all the winners!!!

Thanks a lot for the active member award DT!!

Also appreciate the DT for being one of the quicket-to-address-problems on the forum!

Thud!!!!
I'm gonna faint !

Seriously two awrds fr me ?!!!! 

Thank you so much to everyone <3

My everlasting love n respect to the DT of this forum <3

My fellow GCians..Love you alll to the core, i was here cos you were all here :))

Congrats to every1 guys

Btw i envy the Terrence lewis wala siggy :V Aditi you took it away :P
Congratulations to all the winners... πŸ€— And,Anamika,u r indeed the biggest Ripu - Shivangi fan..And loved ur screen caps n other creation ..Congratulations Dear..πŸ€— Congratulations to Oliviaa too..πŸ€—
omg i won 2 awards πŸ₯³ Thanks a lot DT n awl those who voted 

Congrats to awl the winners πŸ˜Š