priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everybody,
How are you all?
Hope all is well.
Everybody since we don't have that many love stories going happening in shapath, I'm hoping to write to write short stories under this thread. If it is ok with you all...
From priya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyapiya thumbnail
Missing the old team
Aditya- what are you doing with the old stuff Mayank? 

Mayank- Nothing Adi, I was just Cleaning my room and then while cleaning it I found some old photos of our team & items we used to use for our cases.

Aditya- Those days were different. I do miss Gautam Sir a lot. None of us know where he is. As for abhigyaan sir, His still under observations at the hospital.

Mayank- hope he recovers soon. 

Aditya- Let's gets back to work before we get emotional and spend most of the day memorising good old days..

Mayank- let's go...
Edited by priyagurung - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice...
Continue soon!

And welcome back!
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool cool ... continue and try it in Hindi 
priyapiya thumbnail
HolSpecial Story 

Holi Special story

Few days ago, Kavi & Bulbul decides to keep a holi party at home since Kavi & Koko has a day off on the day after a long time on a festive season day.

Kavi call everybody and let them know about the holi plan. He gets a mix respond from everybody since some likes holi & some don't. ACP sir doesn't want to celebrate Holi because Anjali isn't well. Seeing Kavi very upset, Bulbul decides to go and talk to everybody personally who didn't want to come at the Holi party but decides to keep it secret since she wants to see kavi happy & surprise on the day of holi.

Uptodating
Edited by priyagurung - 10 years ago