Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
MD thoda romantic hote hain Yaar :P

My valentine speech for my beautiful Penny <3

You are one of the best things that's happened to me on IF, honestly I dedicate my heart to you girl for coming into my life through such a beautiful virtual connection that I never believed would feel soo real! :) You are my world my soul sister and my valentine of course ;) Hope you stay blessed for life and that you get surrounded with so much love all around! No negative outer force can break you, cause you are so strong and confident, always stay like this Yaar, love you soo much! :)

Hum tere bin ab reh nehi sakte tere bina kya wajood mera, tujhse juda agar ho jaayenge toh khud se hi ho jaayenge juda ;) kyunki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho ;)
I don't like V-Day πŸ˜• Though I got many surprises last few years 😳 The best one was when someone sang the song "Everything by Lifehouse" just because I once said that I will immediately marry the guy who will sing it for me. β˜ΊοΈ
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

You are one of the best things that's happened to me on IF, honestly I dedicate my heart to you girl for coming into my life through such a beautiful virtual connection that I never believed would feel soo real! :) You are my world my soul sister and my valentine of course ;) Hope you stay blessed for life and that you get surrounded with so much love all around! No negative outer force can break you, cause you are so strong and confident, always stay like this Yaar, love you soo much! :)

Hum tere bin ab reh nehi sakte tere bina kya wajood mera, tujhse juda agar ho jaayenge toh khud se hi ho jaayenge juda ;) kyunki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho ;)

awww sunny, u always make me speechless with your such kind words .. πŸ˜­  ... Really, am not at all deserving of such HIGH PRAISE but still i will take it since u r giving it so lovingly πŸ˜† .. and you are a sweet heart  and dat happiness, who can melt anyone ..seriously !!  you act as if u want only thing... which is completely opposite of ur true nature... You are intelligent, creative and deep ...anyone would be lucky to have u on their side.. Good souls are few and hard to recognize and u r one of them ... and i love u too and will always do... cuz U DRIVE ME CRAZY LIKE NO ONE ELSE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ yeah! its the same song which i dedicated you before also..πŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I don't like V-Day πŸ˜• Though I got many surprises last few years 😳 The best one was when someone sang the song "Everything by Lifehouse" just because I once said that I will immediately marry the guy who will sing it for me. β˜ΊοΈ

awww...dats so cute...and everything song, very good choice farahoo ...really , i can totally imagine ur guy singing it you and u getting all fida over him.  
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
@ Penny words are nothing Yaar you make me speechless with the tender affection you give to me, you are like the sweetest ! <3 and hey don't you ever say that you are not deserving, you totally do deserve a big applause from the world and everyone's love, you are one in a million ;) aww I'm so glad that this soul connected with yours, and now it's complete :) aww you drive me crazy too baby ! Baby you light up my world like nobody else you don't know you don't know you're beautiful <3 muaah!

Valentines speech for penny and asking me for a romance? πŸ˜•
How was my speech btw? πŸ€£
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Yes a valentines speech for Penny cause MD you are a really boring valentine, satyanaas kar diya tumne valentines day Ka with your speech :P
No2Pencil thumbnail

Yes a valentines speech for Penny cause MD you are a really boring valentine, satyanaas kar diya tumne valentines day Ka with your speech :P

why don't you say some good words to MD too..? πŸ˜ƒ ..he will come running back to you .. πŸ˜†

u did not propose me πŸ˜­