Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">why don't you say some good words to MD too..?πŸ˜ƒ..he will come running back to you ..πŸ˜†</font>

aacha since you are asking me to I can't deny you <3
MD aacha hai, cute hai, funny hai aur churaliya dil ko ;) LOL bhaag MD bhaag πŸ˜†
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

u did not propose me😭

jhoote 😲 you didn't propose :P real men do that you know :P
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Valentine's Day can be celebrated with the ones you love πŸ˜³

can i get sorry for seeing it so late..😳 ...m just lazy ass 

anyways! better late than nothing...😳

awww...dats so cute...and everything song, very good choice farahoo ...really , i can totally imagine ur guy singing it you and u getting all fida over him.  

As you know I am addicted to songs and music just like you... but my top 6 songs are:
1) Kab tujhe zindagi se jod liya
2) Everything
3) Aapko dekh kar dekhta reh gaya
4) Chahat
5) Aye Khuda
6) Vaada tumse hai vaada

If the man of my life sings any song from my top 4 I will be like and ☺️ And the fifth one is my fav because it's like it was written for me πŸ˜† The six one because of the voice of the singers 
One day I was listening to Everything and just like that I said that I will marry the guy who will sing it to me πŸ˜† Never thought he will do it 🀣

bakbakgiri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#003399" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As you know I am addicted to songs and music just like you... but my top 6 songs are:
2) Everything
4) Chahat
5) Aye Khuda
6) Vaada tumse hai vaada

If the man of my life sings any song from my top 4 I will be like and ☺️ And the fifth one is my fav because it's like it was written for me πŸ˜† The six one because of the voice of the singers
One day I was listening to Everything and just like that I said that I will marry the guy who will sing it to me πŸ˜† Never thought he will do it 🀣
</font>

aww dats so sweet 😊
No2Pencil thumbnail

As you know I am addicted to songs and music just like you... but my top 6 songs are:
2) Everything
4) Chahat
5) Aye Khuda
6) Vaada tumse hai vaada

awww...u are so romantic...😳  ... well! i can't sing for you but i can play for u...  why don't u share some of ur stories...u have so many in ur bag  and i love to read them..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xYkUbF_-z8[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: TheRisingSun

aww dats so sweet 😊

It is ☺️

awww...u are so romantic...😳  ... well! i can't sing for you but i can play for u...  why don't u share some of ur stories...u have so many in ur bag  and i love to read them..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xYkUbF_-z8[/YOUTUBE]

LOL yeah I am ☺️ That Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Diya song "almost" makes me cry every time I listen to it... specially when she says khud bhi savrenge tere ghaar ko sajayenge... it's like I am getting stabbed. Khud ko toh savarenge lekin ghaar ko kaise sajayenge ?

LOL my stories... people will get bored and I will confuse more than one 😳
πŸ˜†
Tu Hi meri shab hai subha hai
Tu hi meri Duniyaaa
No2Pencil thumbnail

LOL yeah I am ☺️ That Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Diya song "almost" makes me cry every time I listen to it... specially when she says khud bhi savrenge tere ghaar ko sajayenge... it's like I am getting stabbed. Khud ko toh savarenge lekin ghaar ko kaise sajayenge ?

LOL my stories... people will get bored and I will confuse more than one 😳
πŸ˜†

wow...quite intense ..huh ? πŸ˜†  ..i love roya re too from this movie and dere was one more song  ..i don't rmr which one.. that was also good..   and don't worry! ghar bhi saj jayaega apne aap.. LOL πŸ˜†   ...yeah! u have so many have of them...u have written so many...  ...Plz share it...it would be pleasure reading those.. πŸ˜³

edit: ur another favt.  this song is so beautiful...swear !!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago