The Adventures of Hatim

Nausheen Ali Sardar 'unhappy' with the unfair treatment meted out to h

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Well-known actress Nausheen Ali Sardar will soon quit the popular fantasy-based show on Life OK, The Adventures of Hatim. We get to hear that the actress who was roped in to play the very important cameo of Queen Ruda in the show produced by Triangle Films Company is not happy with whatever has been dished out to her in terms of character progression.

A reliable source tells us that there was quite a lot promised wherein Queen Ruda was supposed to play a pivotal role in pushing Hatim (Rajbir Singh) to do good by giving him the sword. The character was expected to be along the lines of Lord of the Rings, but nothing of this sort has been translated on screen. She was apparently asked to block four or five days in a month, but has been used for one day in the past five months.

The source further added that Nausheen is also unhappy with the fact that her name was extensively used for the promotion of the show, but was hardly shown in the serial.

To confirm the same, we had a chat with Nausheen who expressed her unhappiness on having got an unfair treatment, "I have been around for several years now (Kkusum and lead in Vikram Bhatt's Three), and I certainly expect to be treated better. If things were not working out, the least I would have expected is to get a courtesy call. On the contrary, I have been repeatedly trying to get in touch with the people concerned with the show, but to no avail. I have decided to move out, as I want to work with people who respect me. Having said this, I have a very cordial relationship with the Producer Nikhil Sinha, but cannot make out what exactly happened here."

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Nikhil Sinha to know his side of the story proved futile. If he reverts, we will update the space in a jiffy.

We tried reaching out to Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK but did not get any revert till the time we filed the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunitashri thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. This production house is not very professional. heard a lot in case of Mahadev too where they replaced the lead actress without informing her.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunishri

Thanks for sharing. This production house is not very professional. heard a lot in case of Mahadev too where they replaced the lead actress without informing her.

yes i too had heard about that