Arshi FF ~~ "Mine" # 5 - Note Pg 1 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
congrates for new thead n its really gud to see u back with awesum update thx for mail n pm
Originally posted by Kurup

I wont be lying if I say that I happed to come to this fiction accidetally as I saw there are many fictions of arshi with the word MINE as the title.  I even wondered how can people use the same word for dfferent fictions and that too by different writers.  So as a random pick I picked urs and i truly regret for not having it read from the start fresh and hot. but as they say better late than never, and today I feeel proud to b a reader of this wonderful and incredible fiction

the things that I like about this fiction is firstly the story line, secondly the style of ur writing, thirdly the who;e fiction in its entirety.  Its an amazing amazing script.  Go ahead with the fiction and I think and beleive that u will be a regular writer, coz cant wait tooo long for this fiction to b updated.

Can i have the access to the blog link please.  My mail ID is [email protected].  Hope u wont disappoint me in sending the blog link.

Keeep up this incredible and mesmerizing art of urs alive for eternity.  God blesss U.  

Readers who follow this story might laugh at that line. I am sorry that I at times take a long gap between updates but I can't avoid them. I can only promise I will complete the story. No matter how much gap I take in between I will not leave the story incomplete. Not only this story but any story of mine.
Thanks for commenting.
I have sent u an invite. Pls check ur mails.
Edited by sruthiif.1710 - 10 years ago
wow.. Khushi's dress was awesome.. no wonder Arnav couldn't control..
UPDATE
UPDATE

I m waiting for this story for sometime now...i regularly stalk this story for update
Congrats on new threadEdited by user1984 - 10 years ago
Fantastic story really enjoying reading it and keep an eye out for updates. Can u send me ur blog link please thanks 
Congratulations dear. Fantastic update it was a sight for our sore eyes and thank god u returned. HOOKED FOR MORE :).
Congrats on your new thread.
Can you send me your blog link , please?
Edited by sadianabil - 10 years ago
congrats for new thread
As usual amazing update
beautifully written about aman and khushi's deep relation.i think arnav is very far from that 
waiting eagerly  for next part