Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Valentine Day celebration Rabir OS :)

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Happy Valentine s day everyone 🤗 really not sure if we get even a lollipop scene today so wrote something to keep everyone in the lovey dovey mood . Thank u brat2008 for helping with the editing 🤗

This s a scene from my wish list and I just hope something similar happens on the show . pl do listen to this when you start reading .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JL4Ap9jspqk[/YOUTUBE]

"I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, and every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you; I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world."

Unravel me  by Tahereh Mafi

Aaya tere dar pe deewana

He looked around the vast room scanning faces, hoping he could see that one face he had been waiting to see from the last two days as the hundreds of flashlights blinded him and hindering his line of sight. His palms were sweaty he realized as he tried to wipe the beads of sweat formed on his forehead. The harsh lights, the bright decorations, the pungent smell of spices made him want to throw up. He looked around; the throng of heavily decked people walking up to him and offering their wishes were unaware of the turmoil within. Today was a big day; he should have been content, and pleased that he was doing what he should have done long back. He looked at the woman sitting next to him on the plush creamy maharaja chair looking ethereal in her golden lehanga , she looked exactly the way she did when he had set eyes on her seven years ago. She smiled coyly, exactly like it was expected from a to be bride ,exchanging pleasantries with the guests who had all gathered for his engagement. The press had got a whiff of the upcoming ceremony and the simple function had turned into a media circus. He had no choice but to invite all the whos who of the fashion world and Benaras. The girl sitting next to him had not overlooked a single detail when it came to the agreements; the lilies had been flown in from Denmark, a whooping 800 bottles of wine from Chablis, the cake Adrian Zumbos chocolate mousse specially ordered from Australia and the rest he had lost track of. Sonal had beamed like a light bulb from the day he had agreed to get hitched but all he felt was despair, it felt like slowly sinking in quicksand screaming his lungs out. Burying the jittery feeling in the pit of his stomach he turned to see the Garg's on the dais coming to wish him. His heart leaped ,may be he had missed her in the crowd but as soon as they came closer all he could do was crumple the armrests with his nails before he had to get up and make small talk. He had a thousand questions his heart wanted to ask her beaming family,  it would be better to restrain his brain added. Gunjan was the last to leave and she slipped something into his hand when she congratulated him. It felt like a note and suddenly it was like wasps stinging his stomach.

He made a quick excuse and walked into the nearest bathroom, he kicked the door shut as he opened his closely guarded fist . The audacity of the girl he cursed, she had scrawled on a piece of paper. He read a few lines and his vision grew hazy he tried blinking his eyes and something fell on it making the ink spread. Water he deciphered maybe the roof was leaking. He looked up and to his amazement there was nothing .It was only when he finished reading and stared at himself in the mirror he realized that all along tears had been spilling down the corner of his eyes. He wiped them hastily as he turned the tap on. So she was leaving, leaving KT creations for a better job opportunity, leaving Benaras and moving to Delhi, leaving him. The harsh reality struck on him as his lips quivered reminding him of the day when they had been stuck in the office lift for almost an hour and they had been about to kiss. He came back to his senses as the lift had started with a jolt and on her questioning he had dismissed it as s mistake. She had kept prodding him with questions and he had called her a child and asked her to leave. Everything had changed from the next day. She had started to distance herself from him and to make sure she did not get any further ideas he had agreed to marry Sonal. Looking back he realised he had screwed up , he was unable to imagine a life without her. Who would smile at his silliest jokes? Who would he take shopping to whenever he needed to buy a gift for dadi ? Who would he scream on when his mood darkened? Who would take his mom s side every time he demeaned her? He felt a wave of dizziness as he held the wall in to balance himself. He could not live without her his heart screamed as the shuddering sobs he tried so hard to control were breaking his heart.

He needed to do something NOW , he could not get get engaged to someone else when his heart belonged to another, he needed to leave. The press would have a field day replaying the incident of KT missing from his engagement an umpteen amount of times on their news channel. His dadi would be in a fix trying to handle the double edged questions of his relatives. The people of Benaras would leave no chance in drawing up comparisons between him and his mom. He had no idea if she felt the same way he did. He needed to go and see her now. He needed to leave this place silently, and NOW.

He started walking briskly towards Garg niwas when drops of water started falling, looked like the heavens were crying. He was almost near her house now when he froze. So this is how his mom must have been feeling before she decided to leave, today he could understand the reason behind her decision. Love did make you do crazy things , Yeah like leaving your own engagement and running behind a college girl. For a moment he felt like tracing his footsteps back, No he would not back down now he needed to confess to himself and to her that the mighty Kabir Tripathi had fallen in love with a girl in pigtails. He had tried to fight it from the day he had first laid eyes on her , been extra strict with her than he used to , use that sharp tongue of his more on her than on any intern ever used. He knew he found her attractive when he was unable to control himself from touching her face when she was sleeping like a baby in his car; his heart had been in his mouth when she lay unconscious in his arms. The day she had wrapped her arms around him he had wondered if she dint hear his heart beats which were definitely audible to him. He had tried to keep her at an arms length and he had failed, she had managed to get under his skin. It was raining heavily now as he raced towards her house, he was about to knock when he saw the door open . He entered and looked all around but she was missing. He climbed the stairs two at a time and as soon as he reached the last step.

Suddenly he felt the heaviness in his chest ease and his breathing returned to normal as he looked at her standing on the terrace. She was wearing a cream colour salwar , her hair  tied in a plait , slender fingers tucking a few stray strands behind her ear hanging while the other hand was trying to  remove everything from the clothesline. He bent down clutched his knees as he tried to catch his breath , he had planned  what he needed to tell her so that she could get convinced to stay but not even a whimper escaped his throat. He pushed open the terrace door, a loud creak erupted which caught her attention and she turned. She stood there in a trance drenched, the clothes forgotten now lying on the floor as he kept walking towards her. Those almond brown eyes brimmed with confusion while her eyelids fluttered as the distance between them gradually reduced. "Kabir" she muttered in nervousness as their breaths practically mingled with each other as he enveloped her in his sinewy arms. She broke free and looked up at him with questioning moist eyes, the rain now their friend as they could empty their hearts out freely. He cupped her cheek with the soft pads of his fingers as he pulled her close into his chiselled chest again. His veins burst like fountain the moment her hands tightened around him. He would set everything right now to the best of his ability after all Rachna made him want to be a perfect man.

comments are definitely welcome 😆
Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh eris I am so excited to read this.. thank you so much for this valentines gift for all rabirians 🤗 
Ok now I am going to read 😆
flipfl0p thumbnail
Eris, what to say? My heart is still heavy and I am searching for words. Your background setting (here rain) is always fantastic. So does the song. That leaves us on a high note. The tadap part from Kabir side was awesome. Probably you intentionally muted it from Rachna's end. 
Thanks for this lovely OS Eris.  👏 🤗
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow what a suprise
right now im
you should write more of RABIR
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eris I don't have words to explain it 
WOW  JUST WOW ❤️
The picture is one of your best works with the rain in background and then the coloring...everything's perfect! 
And while listen my fav SRK song while reading it made so much realistic. It's like happening right in front of my eyes 
NOW I WANT A SCENE LIKE THIS!! Again thank you so much so speical OS! It's perfect gift for the Rabirians 🤗
nividances thumbnail
Just awesome!! Left me longing for more Rabir...oh how much I wish that we could actually see this kind of stuff on the show...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 What can I say sweetie😆
 I really want you to write the sslk track too.😆

Rabirians tadap only you understand😳

Omg ! Kabir so much in love  

You brought Sonal the chipkoo uptill the engagement😈 grrr but anyways having a chocolate & getting to eat it  are two different things 🤣 So Sonal can keep hoping all she wants😆

Love the video   & the song . It just shows the longing btw two soulmates so apt for Rabir😃

Keep writing more 👏

Next one should be only for the gutter pls ☺️☺️
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gawd. 😆 This was great!

Can you write more?
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The quote itself made me 🤢 

I have always been a tremendous fan of your writings be it vina ff, seven minutes os and your short stories ☺️ in our AT 😃 

This is very emotional and passionate just the way I always wanted rabir story to progress and I can really visualised it 👍🏼 

Each and every scenes are well explained n I just loved it ❤️

What else I can say.. keep writing more and more 🤗
DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is awesome valentine gift for rabirians.. loved it.. 🤗