Need some help ....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Whatever VMS i am uploading on Youtube , there comes Blocked in some countries . It just started few weeks ago and all the old one also has the same now . i have unlisted the videos . please some one help me   what to do  . Should make it public ?

here is link for my thread where i have posted the vms

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3897420
Edited by Neerjaa - 10 years ago
Well, there is not much to do about it. Youtube or some countrys blocks videos on Youtube because of copyright issues. Either the song you have used or the movie/drama is being copyrighted. Almost all of my videos are getting matched third party or gets blocked in some country...Or the audio is removed..So things like this happens.. However there is only one help..even though it doesn't always help but you can try...
If you are using sony vegas, then try to pitch shift the song by 1 point or something. The song either gets deeper or softer..based on your likes..
Thank you for replying , i am using WMM and do not know about Sony Vegas or how does it work . 
well it happens 
some times, due to one video u have in your uploads they can block your account
i had such warning from youtube, because of one video they wanted to banned my id and delete every thing.. so be careful with it 
Infact i have uploaded all videos with option unlisted , can You tube even then delete the videos .?