Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SINAL-the passionate lovers

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
        Happy valentine's day 
                     to all Parichayan and SINAL fans

For me, SINAL are the ultimate symbol of love,
their passionate, pure, mad, unconditional love for each other is unmatchable , beyond words can ever describe..
may be that is the reason, almost one year since shown went off air and we are still very much in love with them, miss them and  want to see them together again
so my small tribute to SINAL

love you
kunal and sidhi(akkadoo and ziddi)
 keerti and sameer sir

Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatimaheera thumbnail
Happy Valentine's day to U too n to all SiNal fans :) sameer keerti
kunal and sidhi ❤️
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Sinal pics. Missing them so badly.

Sometimes I wonder what spell they cast upon us that we keep still thinking about them and wanting more even after the show went off.

Never get tired of watching the shows online.

They are one magical couple that they have left a lasting impression on us.

I keep waiting for the annoucement of Parichay S2 whenever I hear Ekta doing a new show.

Wish to see them in a new show together soon.

Thanks Padmini...very nice moments captured.
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow wat a fab post👏,loved it completely,they gave us love's other name as sinal so badly missing them undoubtedly 
rain sequences,sidd's b'day,there trip n fall😆,cute nok jhok😆,love for each other carve for each other
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much padmini... for the beautyful thread with SiNal pics  really missing them... wish to see samir-sir and keerti on screen again soon 😃 love you SiNal/SaTi 😳 Edited by divya.d - 10 years ago
saloni12 thumbnail
nice post...missing parichay sinal...n everyday hoping for parichays2 announcement...after parichay i m unable to appreciate any jodi on tv n nt watching any show...nw khauff s over so no more sameer's show...people will bash me but secretly i m wishing nandini to go offair so that our sinal cn b available for s2..miss u miss u miss u miss u kunal siddhi!!
jasmine_khan thumbnail
 Miss u kunal siddhi!! MISS U #PARICHAY CUTE JODI <3 :) 
Embedded image permalink
SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post... you captured so many lovely moments of our beloved Sinal 😳
I had never thought that I would be enchanted by some onscreen pair in this manner. I still miss the time when I used to finish all my work before 9:30 everyday so that I can watch them without any interruption and then used to catch up the repeat telecasts too whenever possible. Never had this sort of madness for any show before or after Parichay...

Your post took me down the memory lane once again..
Miss Sinal a lot..
Edited by SaTi4ever - 10 years ago
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Amazing post... you captured so many lovely moments of our beloved Sinal 😳

I had never thought that I would be enchanted by some onscreen pair in this manner. I still miss the time when I used to finish all my work before 9:30 everyday so that I can watch them without any interruption and then used to catch up the repeat telecasts too whenever possible. Never had this sort of madness for any show before or after Parichay...

Your post took me down the memory lane once again..
Miss Sinal a lot..

so true n i thing evryone of us here went thru this madness😳😆,ending all sort of wrk before show,the capturing glance of repeat as well with same enthusiasm as for new episode😆,
gosh, love u sinal forevr😃😃
SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: parichayan

so true n i thing evryone of us here went thru this madness😳😆,ending all sort of wrk before show,the capturing glance of repeat as well with same enthusiasm as for new episode😆,
gosh, love u sinal forevr😃😃

I thought something was terribly wrong with me till the day I visited this forum..😛😆