SINAL-the passionate lovers - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by saloni12

nice post...missing parichay sinal...n everyday hoping for parichays2 announcement...after parichay i m unable to appreciate any jodi on tv n nt watching any show...nw khauff s over so no more sameer's show...people will bash me but secretly i m wishing nandini to go offair so that our sinal cn b available for s2..miss u miss u miss u miss u kunal siddhi!!

@bold..u know what u r not alone
though love keerti...
but love SINAL/SaTi more and want to see them together as leads soon 
Originally posted by SaTi4ever

Amazing post... you captured so many lovely moments of our beloved Sinal πŸ˜³
I had never thought that I would be enchanted by some onscreen pair in this manner. I still miss the time when I used to finish all my work before 9:30 everyday so that I can watch them without any interruption and then used to catch up the repeat telecasts too whenever possible. Never had this sort of madness for any show before or after Parichay...

Your post took me down the memory lane once again..
Miss Sinal a lot..

very true..
 u know what i used to wake up at 4:00 in the morning to watch repeat telecast of SINALeous episode, used to tune in to colors for hours to see if any new promo is being aired.. used to sit through all the craps shows of rangeela  for parichay promo  
 when SINAL confession and  consummation promos were aired, only channel i tuned in and kept   watching was  rangeela...
Lovely Post Padmini ! 
somehow missed this post earlier ?!

Superb collection of   sinal  moments   for the most apt  occassion !
Agree with each one of our friends  who have mentioned their   like for this adorable  couple .

Sure  can't get tired of watching them together onscreen  even after  an year .

They  sure are the most  special onscreen jodis that  I have ever  felt  soo  good about !

Lookingfoward  for  the grand announcement of the return of SINAL soon !

Thankyou soo much   for  a thoughtful   post  which again  brings about  flow of recollections of the wonderful Sinal days in Parichay .
Edited by vipraja26 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by d.padmini

very true..
 u know what i used to wake up at 4:00 in the morning to watch repeat telecast of SINALeous episode, used to tune in to colors for hours to see if any new promo is being aired.. used to sit through all the craps shows of rangeela  for parichay promo  
 when SINAL confession and  consummation promos were aired, only channel i tuned in and kept   watching was  rangeela...
same was here..to just see a glimpse of sinal i used to watch only colors so that not miss any add or promo...really want parichay to come bak...i hv a feeling may b end of this yr we'll get s2..just thinking
Thanks for the beautiful thread of SiNal pics 😳 it's been nearly a year since Parichay got off air 😭 Really missing the amazing scenes of SiNal..The valentine episode (When kunal brought mango's for Siddhi 😳 ) must have been one of the best scenes in parichay after the leap. 😳
Oh God I just love them, now I am addict on this show. 
I just love the sow. I'm never tired to see ans see again old pisodes.
Hope to see Parichay season 2 soon
I watch them on RISHTEY, but I cant wait for ep then also I watch online.
Also I can say miss them badly.
Originally posted by d.padmini

very true..
Same Here😳 Me too  used to wake up at 4:00 in the morning to watch repeat telecast of SINALeous episode, used to tune in to colors for hours to see if any new promo is being aired.. used to sit through all the craps shows of rangeela  for parichay promo  .Missing SiNaL a lot..U made me Cry by Posting This..I'm trying to Forget Them...But I Can't...😭😭
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Oh God I just love them, now I am addict on this show. 
Yes We All Addicted to SiNaL...That is the Magic of SiNaL...