do u have some personality disorder..!!

Posted: 10 years ago
U FEEL U ARE NORMAL.. 
BUT ARE U...?how many times u have felt irritated and impulsive but cant understand what is happening to u..u felt somebody is conspiring against u and u felt suspicious.. but dint why its happening to u...
well we may feel we are perfectly normal but may be we share a few symptoms which come under some personality disorder..  Check out the following and see if u come under any one of them..!!!

1. antisocial personality disorder: 
 frequently lack empathy and tend to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others. They may have an inflated and arrogant self-appraisal. also they may :_
a) Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
b) Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
c) Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
d ) Consistent irresponsibility

2. Borderline personality disorder :
The main feature of borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a pervasive pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image and emotions. People with borderline personality disorder are also usually very impulsive.

Borderline personality disorder occurs in most by early adulthood. The unstable pattern of interacting with others has persisted for years and is usually closely related to the person's self-image and early social interactions.
symptoms of borderline personality disorder are :
* Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
* A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation
* Identity disturbance, such as a significant and persistent unstable self-image or sense of self
* Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending,  substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)
* Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior
* Emotional instability due to significant reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)
* Chronic feelings of emptiness
* Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)
* Transient, stress-related paranoid thoughts or severe dissociative symptoms.

3.  paranoid personality disorder

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others.  A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent.
Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation.

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent. This usually begins in early adulthood and presents in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the  following:

a) Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
b) Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or 
c ) Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
d) Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
e) Persistently bears grudges 

4. Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that is characterized by at least 2 of the following symptoms, for at least one month:

- Delusions
- Hallucinations
- Disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence)
- Grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior
- Only one of the above symptoms is required to make the diagnosis of schizophrenia if the person's delusions are bizarre or if the hallucinations consist of a voice keeping up a running commentary on the person's behavior or thoughts, or two or more voices conversing with each other.
Originally posted by onirfans

what is this
this is to check within your friends, family and yourself.. if u find any symptoms mentioned ... with matches with yours..  then u can go to a counsellor and get it verified..
it shud be taken seriously bcz according to reportd one in every 10 people face some problem ... and dont realise it...
this is to create awareness aNd be healthy not only physically but mentally too..!!!
Do u have any of these disorder?
Schizophrenia isn't a personality disorder...FYI
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them...😕
Originally posted by Vinzy

so true...😳
Originally posted by Vinzy

tana mujhe mara hai😳😡
Originally posted by Sunshine797

tana mujhe mara hai😳😡

Huh!!! ...na ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² 

Actually Normal people are weird.😃😆
I dont think I have any disorder. However I have always been extremly anti social and therefore I have trouble communicating with people in casual gatherings. I do not have much to talk and worst thing is I cannot start anything. Office/work communcation is fine.

It is for this reason I feel people are sort of hesitant and therefore there is lack of likebaility factor which means lack of friendships. It further complicates my anti social behavior and it becomes a vicious cycle.

This is more of a nature thing then disorder. The capability is there. Those who end up communicating with me in and that happens in office environment and they think I am fine. Most just dont like me because I dont talk or unable to talk to them.

I wont call this disorder. There is no ill involved. Just a case of shy person not able to come out of it. lol
Originally posted by King-Anu

I dont think I have any disorder. However I have always been extremly anti social and therefore I have trouble communicating with people in casual gatherings. I do not have much to talk and worst thing is I cannot start anything. Office/work communcation is fine.

It is for this reason I feel people are sort of hesitant and therefore there is lack of likebaility factor which means lack of friendships. It further complicates my anti social behavior and it becomes a vicious cycle.

This is more of a nature thing then disorder. The capability is there. Those who end up communicating with me in and that happens in office environment and they think I am fine. Most just dont like me because I dont talk or unable to talk to them.

I wont call this disorder. There is no ill involved. Just a case of shy person not able to come out of it. lol

u know same here... i sometimes just cant understand myself...
i feel so scared on seeing crowds and large gathering..
wen my parents have official parties and drag me there, I feel so awkward among so many people.. and i hate wishing people..
human being just scare me.. i know i sound weird.. but dont know whats wrong with me...

infact i just dislike going outside anywhere. I feel safe and secure inside my home only...