Debate Mansion

do u have some personality disorder..!! - Page 2

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

u know same here... i sometimes just cant understand myself...
i feel so scared on seeing crowds and large gathering..
wen my parents have official parties and drag me there, I feel so awkward among so many people.. and i hate wishing people..
human being just scare me.. i know i sound weird.. but dont know whats wrong with me...

infact i just dislike going outside anywhere. I feel safe and secure inside my home only...

i get your point. lol. its the nature that drives the behavior and puts you in a cycle. one can overcome it i.e if they change their nature. i never found the need to change myself because it does not bother me and i am at peace with myself. my work situation is fine so i am okay. others dont bother me

in your case if you want to get over it then you need to be active and put yourself in situation and with time you will overcome it and your nature will change. its no illness. its a behavior which can change.

good night. nice talking to you. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

i get your point. lol. its the nature that drives the behavior and puts you in a cycle. one can overcome it i.e if they change their nature. i never found the need to change myself because it does not bother me and i am at peace with myself. my work situation is fine so i am okay. others dont bother me

in your case if you want to get over it then you need to be active and put yourself in situation and with time you will overcome it and your nature will change. its no illness. its a behavior which can change.

good night. nice talking to you. lol

hmm.. i have tried changing myself but it doesnt work at all...
wen i see new faces i petemd i am jovial and extrovert but i will be a nervous wreck inside..πŸ˜†
i am not sure but i think people may be undersatnding wen i fake itt..πŸ˜•

nice talking to u too.. and why goodnight? its morning 9.40 am..πŸ˜•
Forever-KA thumbnail
i am in U S of A. lol.

well it looks like you and me are little different. no person can make me nervous. lol.

i guess we are diiferent because i am happy with the result and never try to change myself. i know it sounds contradiction but its true. i know its a problem but i dont want to fix ti either. relationships/friendships are not important to me anyway. if i suffer fine.

ok l might be talking rubbish..i need to wake up in few hours to watch a sports event so i should go to sleep...u have a great day (i have learned this greeting here lol). take care.

This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

i am in U S of A. lol.

well it looks like you and me are little different. no person can make me nervous. lol.

i guess we are diiferent because i am happy with the result and never try to change myself. i know it sounds contradiction but its true. i know its a problem but i dont want to fix ti either. relationships/friendships are not important to me anyway. if i suffer fine.

ok l might be talking rubbish..i need to wake up in few hours to watch a sports event so i should go to sleep...u have a great day (i have learned this greeting here lol). take care.

😳
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bipolar and PTSD and am proud πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: ongongong

Inferiority complex.

mee too..😭 wish there was some solution.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mee too..😭wish there was some solution.

in other terms it's lack of self esteem,don't worry itll go 😊 work hard to achieve your goals
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

mee too..😭wish there was some solution.

Yeah,I agree with you. But still,trying to overcome it is very hard.
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iMini

in other terms it's lack of self esteem,don't worry itll go 😊 work hard to achieve your goals

Yeah,I hope so. Thank you.
Forever-KA thumbnail
I am not getting this inferiority complex? What is it?

You are not good looking as others
You are not smart as others
You do not have education as others
You are short
You are fat
You are round
You are 10 feet tall
You are 4 feet wide
You are jobless
You are black
You are white
You are brown
You are red
You are green
You are not from earth
You are srk
you are not deepika
you are not nana patrekar
you are not popular
girls dont love you
boys dont love you
girls and boys dont love you
you are not favorite child of parents
you cant sing
you cant dance
you cant romance
you cant take chance
you do not have friends

what is the inferiority complex about? If everyone has what we wanted then there would be 1000s of girls married to 1000 srk. 1000s of boys married to 1000s of aishwariya. 1000 clones of aamir khan and hrithik

there is beauty in the concept of being different. i dont want to be like any other person. i might not be better but i am unique. every person is useful. everyone has some quality

yes there are differences in how others see us.and they remind us. however you need to be strong in your mind and be confident and secure that okay you might be this and that but I am doing good in what i am. dont over do it though. lol