Debate Mansion

beauty a boon or a bane...!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
who doesnt love to be beautiful and handsome...?
Beautiful people generally are happy ...but are they ..?
 for women is beauty a boon or a bane(curse)......

Sure when YOu are beautiful ,...people give u more attention, your self confidence increases, higher self esteem  and when u look good... u automatically feel good.
but beautiful people also have some disadvantages.. like unwanted attention from men, stalking..etc..
Great beauty in a person inspires all kinds of emotions in others around  like  desire, hope, despair and sometimes envy....

SO COMMENT and tell  your point of view...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

who doesnt love to be beautiful and handsome...?

Beautiful people generally are happy ...but are they ..?
 for women is beauty a boon or a bane(curse)......

Sure when YOu are beautiful ,...people give u more attention, your self confidence increases, higher self esteem  and when u look good... u automatically feel good.
but beautiful people also have some disadvantages.. like unwanted attention from men, stalking..etc..
Great beauty in a person inspires all kinds of emotions in others around  like  desire, hope, despair and sometimes envy....

SO COMMENT and tell  your point of view...

A very ugly girl was sitting at the beach, when the waves washed a bottle at her feet. She opened it -- and out blew a huge genie in a billow of smoke. "I have been a prisoner in this bottle for five thousand years," cried the genie, "and now you have freed me. As a reward, I will fulfill any wish you make." Ecstatic, the ugly girl announced, "I want a figure like Sophia Loren, a face like Elizabeth Taylor, and legs like Ginger Rogers." The genie looked her over carefully, then sighed, "Baby, just put me back in the bottle."😛😉

I believe,bring the beauty of the within, which is easier. If you love something, you will never bother/feel about the beauty... The beauty of the body is more in the eyes of the considered than in the object of the beauty itself, because the same person may be beholder beautiful by one, may be thought ugly by another...it is not absolutely necessary that the outer will be a reflection of the inner... The problem people want happiness but just by wanting, you cannot get it... Wanting is not enough... You will have to see into the phenomenon of your misery..happiness is a way of life..someone said b4 that, ''Happiness has nothing to do with what you have or don't have... Happiness is related to what you are''.😊

This content was originally posted by: Vinzy

A very ugly girl was sitting at the beach, when the waves washed a bottle at her feet. She opened it -- and out blew a huge genie in a billow of smoke. "I have been a prisoner in this bottle for five thousand years," cried the genie, "and now you have freed me. As a reward, I will fulfill any wish you make." Ecstatic, the ugly girl announced, "I want a figure like Sophia Loren, a face like Elizabeth Taylor, and legs like Ginger Rogers." The genie looked her over carefully, then sighed, "Baby, just put me back in the bottle."😛😉

I believe,bring the beauty of the within, which is easier. If you love something, you will never bother/feel about the beauty... The beauty of the body is more in the eyes of the considered than in the object of the beauty itself, because the same person may be beholder beautiful by one, may be thought ugly by another...it is not absolutely necessary that the outer will be a reflection of the inner... The problem people want happiness but just by wanting, you cannot get it... Wanting is not enough... You will have to see into the phenomenon of your misery..happiness is a way of life..someone said b4 that, ''Happiness has nothing to do with what you have or don't have... Happiness is related to what you are''.😊

inner beauty is important but are u sure external beauty doesnt have any advantages..?
but doesnt beauty affect love.. a bit only.. but it does..!!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

inner beauty is important but are u sure external beauty doesnt have any advantages..?
but doesnt beauty affect love.. a bit only.. but it does..!!

Appearance also reality...you cant avoid it...beautiful body/face attracts, it is natural. A beautiful flower attracts, it is natural. ðŸ˜Š

BUT When You fall in love with a woman or a man... Can you exactly describe why this womany attracted you?.. Certainly you cannot see her self, you have not seen your own self yet... You cannot see her psychology either, bcos to read somebody's mind is not an easy job... So what have you found in the woman? ..Something in your physiology, in your chemistry, in your hormones, is attracted to the woman's hormones, her physiology, her chemistry... This is not a love affair,,, this is a chemical affair...Because people can feel the beauties of the mind, the sensitivities of the heart...😊
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In a society where people with good looks, fair skin, hot bods are appreciated and treated as special I think beauty is an advantage. Look around you and most people have signatures of good lookers. top actors are good lookers. If you are sportsman and have looks you are more special. It does gives you confidence.

I think it is an advantage among a desi society.
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

In a society where people with good looks, fair skin, hot bods are appreciated and treated as special I think beauty is an advantage. Look around you and most people have signatures of good lookers. top actors are good lookers. If you are sportsman and have looks you are more special. It does gives you confidence.

I think it is an advantage among a desi society.

very true .. i completely agree..
even though some may feel it is the inner beauty which is important..
i feel internal as well as external appearence both are important.
Whether your beauty turns out to be a boon or a bane will depend on the company you chose or found yourself in. So watch out.