Lover of the week #12 : Hearts.Flowers - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Easy_A

1. Five IDs on this section that you like or that spark your interest. Explain why?
You, Pencil, Boss, TS and Shelly = My fave.
You cuz idk I feel like you're kinda like me.😳 At first when I didn't know you at all I thought we'll never get along, but we actually did. :) Pencil cuz I <3 her lol. She was my first friend from Omni's group, after me interacting with Omni ofc. She is a sweetheart. :) Boss and TS  cuz they're hilarious.🤣 They're also very caring. Shelly seems like the girl next door. :)  
2. One member that you would like to learn more about and why. Boss! I don't know why, but when he mentions stuff that he doesn't really talk about, I just wish that he would share with me one day.😳
3. A member you thought you'd never be able to be friends with but now are? You, no joke. :P
4. Who's posts do you love reading the most? Boss.
5. The funniest member of the section? Boss and TS. :P (Sowie TS😳)
6. The strangest member? Sunny.
7. Your favorite food. Pasta.
8. Favorite movie. I'm a twilight fan, but I also love While you were sleeping, and heaps more.
9. Favorite actress. I don't really have any fave, theres a list of the ones I like though, like Sandra Bullock, Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis. I used to love Kristen Stewart.
10. Favorite pastime. Reading.
11. Favorite song. Summertime sadness.
12. Favorite color. Black.
13. Favorite actor. Ian Somerhalder<3
14. List qualities that you admire in some of the members here in the section. You can make your own.

I love that Pencil is always so honest. She doesn't fake anything, I really do admire that. And she is very loyal. :)
15. Compare the members with actors/actresses depending on their personalities. I've already done this for 5 members.
16. Any specific quality that you see in one member here on the forum that you do not possess and wish that you did possess that quality? If so, which member is it and what quality is it? Explain. I wish I were eloquent like Avocado.😆 Its hard for me to put stuff into words and actually make sense.😆
17. What phrase do you use the most often? No worries.😆
18. How many languages do you speak? 2!
19. What is your first language? Urdu.
20. Would you want a husband who makes less money than you do? I don't think I'd mind.
21. How many kids would you want? 1! :P
22. When do you want to get married? After I'm done with my studies.
23. Do you have any guys in mind? Yes.
24. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? I don't know you that well, so I really can't think of anything I'd like to change in you.
25. If you could change one thing about yourself, what will it be? Lots of things. I wana change my entire personality.
26. Why do people keep their feelings hidden? Well I usually hide my feelings when I'm afraid that the response I'll receive will only hurt me even more and just make things worse. And sometimes its hard to put your feelings into words, so you just start to build a wall around you.
27. Why do people go away? Well that really depends on circumstances. Sometimes walking away is the best thing to do. It hurts real bad for a while, but in the long run you realise that you did the right thing.
28. Why is it so hard to say goodbye? Well when you're close to somebody, you're extremely attached to that person right, like they're a part of you. Its hard cuz the memories can't be forgotten in a nanosecond. That love, care or whatever emotion you felt for that particular person can't vanish in an instant. You might feel like you're nothing without them.
29. Have you gotten into any auto accidents? Nope.
30. Have you ever done anything illegal? Can you share? No, I haven't.
aren't you sweetheart Hearts.flowers ? Ur LOTW is SO going with your username... lots of heart in dere and is so flowery ðŸ˜› ..  u r doing GREAT!  
Love ur take on hidden feelings, good byes and why loved ones go away ... few things u have echoed me  :)  and also thanks if u admire my honesty ..  i appreciate it ..Yes i do! 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yah Sanzy - I'm quite transparent yet still quite complicated for many to understand. 
Farah likes playing mysterious.. This shud be her title - is sey is ki rozi roti chal thi hai .. and keeps all of us virtually fit and active..😛
Fun Questions 

Describe Cari in 3 sentences ðŸ˜Š

Write a few words to describe  

Omni
Farah
Shelly
Penta
Trouble
Pencil
Naina
Ashra
HLG
FT
CM
Alina

Who is more handsome Omni or Boss or TS?

If U were Rahul from Kuch Kuch hota hai.. whom wud you have playing (From LODW grp) as Anjali and Tina?

If you had to save KSG or SRK of a cliff - which one wud you save and why. 

If you had to save Farah or Cari of a cliff who would you save?

If you had to save Shelly or Naina of a Cliff who would you save?

If you had to save HLG or Penta of a cliff who would you save?

If you had to save Omni or CM of a cliff who would you save?

If You had a BABY what would you ideally like a Boy or a Girl?

If you had a chance to be a character for a movie remake - which movie and what character?

Deepika or Priyanka whose better?

What kind of girl do you find hotter Fly girl or Shy girl and why ?

What qualities do you look for in a boyfriend?

Do you feel like corrupting Penta coz he's too decent?

Do u watch cartoon? If yes what's you fav?

Write a lil story with the following members in it.. Omni, Bossy, Farah, Cari, Shelly, Penta, Pencil, Ashra, Trouble and HLG. 

Name 2 ppl from the LODW grp that you would like to meet and why. 

What do u like about these guys ?
Omni
Farah
Shelly
Penta
Trouble
Pencil
Naina
Ashra
HLG
FT
CM
Alina
Cari

What do u dislike about these guys?

Omni
Farah
Shelly
Penta
Trouble
Pencil
Naina
Ashra
HLG
FT
CM
Alina
Cari 

Do U think I'm Modest or Vain? 

Name some modest ppl from our group and some vain ppl from our grp. 

Are U more maa ka laadli or daddy kaa laadli?

When U were lil were U spoilt?

In your grp of friends are you the one who looks after them more - or do they look after you more?

Have you ever dated or fancied your friends boy. 

Has a friends guy ever come on to U. 

What has a boy ever done that's shocked you? 

These are ones I've used before - once I know u better - I'll tailor some more to u .. 

Cari 

Oh! so we have lana del rey fan here ( she is gawgus, i'll put her in my siggy today 😆)... do u like summer time sadness original version or cedric remix version ...  ?  Do u like any other song of her ?  ..just a random pop out.. ðŸ˜› 
-- What has inspired you to be in clothing and textiles ? 
-- Do u think hurt including physical hurt for someone who don't give two hoots about you is worth ? 
-- What is your take on online friendship ? Do you think you can actually make them life long ?
-- How different you are in real from your virtual life ?
-- Love ~ you need to let it go or wait and fight for it ? why?
-- Criticize me as much as possible... Plz  ðŸ˜ƒ
-- Describe your relation with Omni and TheBoss ?
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by TheBoss

Congratulations Sanzy, you are doing really good. Won't give you hard questions and will keep them short and simple.
Thankyou!
  • What did you think of me when you first saw me? As in your photo right? Wow, that guy is hot.😳😆
  • How would you describe your version of a perfect home? You know I've always had this dream of having a big house with some of my close cousins living with us.
  • Have you been in love before? Yes!
  • Is there anything you would like change about me? Yes. :P
  • What's your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married? Yes, I do.
  • If you came across a genie who offered to make three of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be? 1) I wana meet my grandaddy. He passed away in his early 50s. Dad wasn't even married then. 2) I wish to gain somebody's trust again. 3) I would ask for my parents to be granted with better health, they're both not well.
  • Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world? Yes, since its even been mentioned in Quran.
  • Have you ever tried to steal? No.
  • How would you describe me to your mother? I've never described a guy to my mom. Lol I'll make up a script of every nice thing I can say about you (even if its not true) lol jks. Some of the adjectives I'll use are fancy, handsome, sexy, lively, silly, witty. Enough?😆
  • Would you ever consider putting your parents in an old age home? Never.
  • If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? The whole of me, cuz I don't like the way I am.
  • Have you tried peeing standing up? Nope.
  • Has anyone ever gone beyond your personal line of respect sexually? Yes.
  • Can you think of something you craved for when you were young and were denied? Hmm, I really can't.

That's it for now -- I will post some more later. 
I need a bit more time to answer the 3 questions I haven't answered yet. So will answer later yeah! :)
So you seem to hold Omni in a really high regard. What is it about him that you admire so much.

Like I had asked someone else, come up with ten things you hate about him:

Ten things you hate about boss, since you seem to really like him too.

Just for kicks cuz I'm into hating more than loving these days too, so you better be brutally honest up there.

Why did you think we wouldn't get along? I did go out of my way to chase you away from my scrapbook at first ... is that the reason by any chance? 

What do you like about twilight? When you say twilight, do you mean the books or the movies? Or worse yet, both? 

If you had to pick between Twilight and The Vampire Dairies to emulate, which one would you pick and why?

Robert Pattinson or Ian Somerhalder - In terms of their characters? In terms of their looks?

I read that Nina Dobrev is dating Liam Hemsworth these days... your take on that?

Sunny: I see you, and thank you. ðŸ˜†
^ Peekaboo! and don't mention it :)

...answer me 

• What's your favourite colour?
  • The most embarrassing moment?
  • Are Lipton employees allowed to take coffee breaks?
  • Are you dating anyone? (if no) are you taking any applications?
  • If I kiss after I've dropped you home, will you slap me?
  • What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
  • Do you think that fish get thirsty?
  • What is the opposite of opposite?
  • What word starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k"?
  • People always say that the future is uncertain then why do we take insurance policies and go for career counseling?
  • What color is a chameleon on a plaid shirt?
  • What was your funniest moment in life?
  • Does anyone ever vanish with a trace?
  • Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
  • What disease did cured ham actually have?
  • Why are those "easy open" food packages never easy to open?
  • What is the one thing would I 'not' know about you at the first meeting?
  • Did Adam and Eve have navels?
  • Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
  • Are you going to call me after dinner?