Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I want to post more but I see that there are so many unanswered questions so I'll wait until those are attended to.
So far so good HF ðŸ˜›
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Awww.. how sweet ðŸ˜³ Thanks for this. I hope to get to know you further with more and more interactions ðŸ˜›

Now start answering the above questions so I can come back with more ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Easy_A

So you seem to hold Omni in a really high regard. What is it about him that you admire so much. Well once upon a time him and I were a thing like you and TS are now. :P I admire his honesty. He also doesn't fake anything, he is very authentic. He is trustworthy. I don't think anybody knows this more than I, cuz of what we've been through together.

Like I had asked someone else, come up with ten things you hate about him:
-He is very confusing at times.😆
-He doesn't have time for us.😭
-At times he acts like he has no emotions.
-I don't like the fact that we belong to two different communities.
-I don't like the fact that he can make me cry.
-I hated this moment where he had asked me to stop doing something in a very rude way. It was like he didn't care.
Thats it really. Sorry. I'll edit if I come up with more.
Ten things you hate about boss, since you seem to really like him too.
-I don't like it when he ends our conversation and later accuses me of not chatting much with him.
-I don't like it when he leaves me out of some stuff he does.😆
-I don't like it when he acts like he doesn't care.
Okay thats it. Once again, I'll edit if I come up with more.
Just for kicks cuz I'm into hating more than loving these days too, so you better be brutally honest up there.
Oh trust me, I was very honest.
Why did you think we wouldn't get along? I did go out of my way to chase you away from my scrapbook at first ... is that the reason by any chance? 
Ouch! Really? You did that? That hurt. Nah, thats not the reason, I didn't even notice that. It was before I scrapped you. I think when I saw your posts here in some thread I just thought that you were the type of girl that is very picky about who she talks to. Me being the way I am, having low self-esteem I thought we wouldn't get along.😆
What do you like about twilight? When you say twilight, do you mean the books or the movies? Or worse yet, both? 
I prefer the books. :) I just really liked the story. I love Edward and Bella.
If you had to pick between Twilight and The Vampire Dairies to emulate, which one would you pick and why?
Hmm, this is hard, but Twilight. :P
Robert Pattinson or Ian Somerhalder - In terms of their characters? In terms of their looks?
Character: Robert.
Looks: Ian!
I read that Nina Dobrev is dating Liam Hemsworth these days... your take on that?
Its her life. Her choice. But I wish she was still with Ian. They look awesome together.

Edited by Hearts.Flowers - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I want to post more but I see that there are so many unanswered questions so I'll wait until those are attended to.

So far so good HF ðŸ˜›

You can go ahead. I'm not gona be done anytime soon.😳
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

You can go ahead. I'm not gona be done anytime soon.😳

why ? R u in competition with snail ? whose gonna be the slowest ...😆 ?  ..JK 
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

why ? R u in competition with snail ? whose gonna be the slowest ...😆 ?  ..JK 

Exams comng up. :P
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
In My set - Just answer the ones u can.. don't do more than U can.. I know these things take up loads of time;.. 
Originally posted by: carisma2

In My set - Just answer the ones u can.. don't do more than U can.. I know these things take up loads of time;.. 

You know what? I answered em all except the story but idk what happened and that page refreshed and then everything was gone.😡
Originally posted by: carisma2

Fun Questions 

Describe Cari in 3 sentences ðŸ˜Š
I had nothing to write here except that you're serious till yesterday. Now I've got another thing I can add after reading your post. You're very creative. :P
Write a few words to describe  

Omni: Trustworthy, genuine, crazy, funny, complicated, sexy.😳
Farah: Well I've been told she is mysterious. Lol.
Shelly: Sweet, helpful.
Penta: Confused soul.
Trouble: Flirt, funny, nice at times.😆
Pencil: Trustworthy, honest, friendly.
Naina: Beautiful, photogenic.
Ashra: A nice girl.
HLG: Photogenic, helpful.
FT: Smart, nice.
CM: Eloquent.
Alina: Whose that? :L

Who is more handsome Omni or Boss or TS?
I haven't seen TS. But shoot its hard to pick one between Omni and Boss. They're both sexy in their own way. Can't pick one sorry.😳
If U were Rahul from Kuch Kuch hota hai.. whom wud you have playing (From LODW grp) as Anjali and Tina?
Boss as Anjali and TS as Tina.😆
If you had to save KSG or SRK of a cliff - which one wud you save and why. 
I'll save SRK, cuz he has kids and KSG doesn't yet.
If you had to save Farah or Cari of a cliff who would you save?
You're mean.😆 Don't make me pick one.😳 I'll save you, cuz Farah hasn't asked me any questions.😆
If you had to save Shelly or Naina of a Cliff who would you save?
Shelly!
If you had to save HLG or Penta of a cliff who would you save?
Hooli!
If you had to save Omni or CM of a cliff who would you save?
Omni!
If You had a BABY what would you ideally like a Boy or a Girl?
Girl!
If you had a chance to be a character for a movie remake - which movie and what character?
I'll play any character with Ian.😳
Deepika or Priyanka whose better?
Deepika.
Do you feel like corrupting Penta coz he's too decent?
I don't find him decent.
Do u watch cartoon? If yes what's you fav?
Dora.
Name 2 ppl from the LODW grp that you would like to meet and why. 
Omni cuz I've always wanted to meet him in real and I'm sure he'd like to meet me too. and Boss cuz I wana see what he is like in real life.
Do U think I'm Modest or Vain? 
Modest?
Are U more maa ka laadli or daddy kaa laadli?
Daddy's girl.
When U were lil were U spoilt?
Yes.
In your grp of friends are you the one who looks after them more - or do they look after you more?
I look after them more.
Have you ever dated or fancied your friends boy. 
Nah.
Has a friends guy ever come on to U. 
Ya.

These are ones I've used before - once I know u better - I'll tailor some more to u .. 
I left some out since you said I could.😳
Cari 

Originally posted by: D3viL

...answer me 

What if I don't?😳

• What's your favourite colour? Black!
  • The most embarrassing moment? 3 years ago I was at the bus stop, waiting for my School bus. I was like sitting there. All of a sudden outta nowhere this gigantic dog came up right in front of me. Like literally. So close. I went into shock.😆 I screamed, jumped up and ran to the other seat where a guy was sitting. Dog followed me so I started running all over the place. I ran on the roads. Car stopped and started beeping. So I ran all the way to the other side of the road. Dog was chasing me. I was crying. We were running around this car, with people in it. Man, I ran so much lol. Finally the dog gave up and went away. Couldn't catch me.😎
  • Are Lipton employees allowed to take coffee breaks? They would get a break for sure. Now its upto them to do whatever they please in that break aye? As long as they don't go and advertise some coffee company.😆
  • Are you dating anyone? (if no) are you taking any applications? No I'm not. Haha, wouldn't mind at all.😉
  • If I kiss after I've dropped you home, will you slap me? Not if we are a couple. :P
  • What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? I stopped biting my nails.😆
  • Do you think that fish get thirsty? Yeah.
  • What is the opposite of opposite? Similar.
  • What word starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k"? Firetruck. :P
  • People always say that the future is uncertain then why do we take insurance policies and go for career counseling? Cuz you donno what the future holds. Might as well do what you can do to make it as good as possible.
  • What color is a chameleon on a plaid shirt? Whatever colour the plaid is.
  • What was your funniest moment in life? I guess its yet to come. But there was a time when I laughed for no particular reason. I laughed like crazy. Was at tuitions and the lady got freaked out, she was like go home.🤣
  • Does anyone ever vanish with a trace? Yes.
  • Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? Cuz it does.
  • What disease did cured ham actually have? Swine flu.
  • Why are those "easy open" food packages never easy to open? Cuz they like to annoy us.😆
  • What is the one thing would I 'not' know about you at the first meeting? You wouldn't know much about me really, cuz I take time to open up.=P
  • Did Adam and Eve have navels? No.
  • Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? How would they? Dummy.😆
  • Are you going to call me after dinner? Am I?😆