Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Lover of the week #12 : Hearts.Flowers - Page 7

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

So you seem to hold Omni in a really high regard. What is it about him that you admire so much. Well once upon a time him and I were a thing like you and TS are now. :P I admire his honesty. He also doesn't fake anything, he is very authentic. He is trustworthy. I don't think anybody knows this more than I, cuz of what we've been through together.

no way! do you know how long or how far easy_a and i go back? or where we are at!!! you were 15 years old and he was this globe trotting CA 20 countries in 7 days! Mr Lucky No Time For Love!!! I am not like OMNI!!! i am like vijay .. met his girl and married her
Edited by D3viL - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: D3viL

no way! do you know how long or how far easy_a and i go back? or where we are at!!! you were 15 years old and he was this globe trotting CA 20 countries in 7 days! Mr Lucky No Time For Love!!! I am not like OMNI!!! i am like vijay .. met his girl and married her

No I don't. Have you ever told me?😳 I was just giving her a reason! and I didn't know who else to take as an example.😆
D3viL thumbnail

Awesome answers!! if only you answered some more sets so you could treat us some more!
D3viL thumbnail

No I don't. Have you ever told me?😳 I was just giving her a reason! and I didn't know who else to take as an example.😆

its okay lucky.. ðŸ˜†

Awesome answers!! if only you answered some more sets so you could treat us some more!
Thankyou! Rest are too hard.

its okay lucky.. ðŸ˜†

I never apologised!
D3viL thumbnail

I never apologised!

you better start answering them so i have something else to talk about ..otherwise im gonna call you lucky from now on.. hey wait I have a found a song for you...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrjp9lSVqQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by D3viL - 10 years ago

you better start answering them so i have something else to talk about ..otherwise im gonna call you lucky from now on.. hey wait I have a found a song for you...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7cuqPdyl7I[/YOUTUBE]

What makes me lucky? and yeah I'll answer by tomorrow. May I ask why this song? :P
Easy_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

In My set - Just answer the ones u can.. don't do more than U can.. I know these things take up loads of time;.. 

I agree with this.

I'm also wondering if we should limit our "essay" type questions to just one or two for the entire motw ...if you, pencil, trouble and some others who've been grilled in the past don't mind me coming up with the idea now. 😆

Seriously, they do take a long time, so we should make the motw as much fun for the grilled one here as it is for all of us who are grilling her.  

That brings me to some trivia questions for hearts.

How old are you?
How much time do you spend on your homework's per day?
Who is your fave teacher?
Do you crush on em? If you do, how often do you crush and have you ever made up excuses pretending you need help with homework just to drool at them?

More later.

Lol you edited. I get it now.