Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thursday Res for _SK_ Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
I Really Wish Janani to gv an Entry and Save Maha frm that Vignesh or i want Bharathy to save her...

I dnt knw whether Kalyani gna gv an entry or nt..bt really wish to see her again
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks hema.. i was quite busy for some time thus is the mess but the updater's been doing good job. For next week the tread will be open on friday so everyone will be able to reserve them. πŸ˜ƒ
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...hema23...

Monday Updates
Episode

Brief updates

Maha about to drink the orange when suddenly someone rings the door bell. Vignesh opens and its Mathi 😲 Vignesh is total shock. Maha happy to see him - runs to him hugs and welcomes him. Mathi says he came here for some business work and its finish. Thought will spend a day here with them and go back together. Maha goes to get food and Mathi tells Vignesh he does not like Maha brought here - Vignesh says this is official but Mathi says he does not like it and this should not happen anymore. Maha is married and he don't want people talking bad about her.

Susila washes all Bharathy cloths - he is not happy about this at all and wonders how to stop her from doing this.

Maha Mathi - Mathi ask how is things between her and bharathy? Maha says its going fine. Mathi gives a small advise to her and ask her to be careful. He also says people can talk if she travels lot. Maha understands his advice. Bharathy also advise Maha to think twice before she complains about Bharathy or her marriage life to anyone. Mathi seem to be very careful with his words. Good advice. Maha takes all positively.

Some mokka between susila bharathy and bharaty boss (sorry forgot his name).

Indra's friend comes to see security man and pays him cash to get information about Indra's real parents information. The man says this money not enough and ask for more before he reveal. Both argues and he ends up beating the security fellow and gets the address forcefully. thodarum

Thanks for the update Hema. So glad that Mathi was there. I kind of felt sorry for maha. She was completely creeped out by that psycho vignesh. I am glad she is safe.
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akafan

Thanks for the update Hema. So glad that Mathi was there. I kind of felt sorry for maha. She was completely creeped out by that psycho vignesh. I am glad she is safe.

sry i hope u hv mistaken...i just res that part..WU was Gvn by Ratna aka hopper_ocean...Credit goes to her
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna.
Glad Mathi showed up.

Still too bad this serial.
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the update - Is Maha now going to wake up at last and see what Vignesh's true intentions are?? I can't believe that she hasn't seen through Vignesh as yet - his intentions are so obvious.  With Bharathy now working surely she is able to leave this job and look for another one.  I totally understand her need to work but is working with Vignesh worth it?
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sry i hope u hv mistaken...i just res that part..WU was Gvn by Ratna aka <font size="2">hopper_ocean...Credit goes to her
</font>

Ratna dear thanks for the update da so sorry about the confusion. Long time no hear. I will pm you
vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Monday Updates
Episode

Some mokka between susila bharathy and bharaty boss (sorry forgot his name).

Intha Darman & co and Sushila are all unwanted characters in this serial.. Better to terminate them from this serial...

Monday Updates
Episode
 Bharathy also advise Maha to think twice before she complains about Bharathy or her marriage life to anyone.

Akka , A small correction , instead of Mathi you mentioned BharathyπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...

Seems cool , Mrs.Hopper akka... Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago