Debate Mansion

Big Brother - reality show

Mysteriousguy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys,

Do India TV have the program BIG BROTHER? If so, what's your take on such a program? We have it in the UK, and I'm sure the USA has it.  The following of audience is massive, but is it really that good? Is such a program worth watching?

Your feedback would be much appreciated.Thanks.

Chet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
I don't think Big Brother still airs in the US. My take is that most 'reality' shows don't last for long, at least not on primetime. 'Who wants to be a millionaire' was such a craze when it first started but it didn't last for too long. Same goes for the 'who wants to be a billionaire' shows. They lasted while the hype lasted. Big Bro seems similar to Survivor, though the setting is diff (house vs island) I don't know if such a show would work in India...the concept of living with strangers probably won't suit desi tastes. They had a matchmaking show a few yrs ago on Sony. Think it was called Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai. It was hosted by Madhuri Dixit. Despite her presence, the show was the off the air in a few months because people were uncomfortable forming alliances/marriages on television. 
nish1 thumbnail
Yes I had seen couple of time this show, it's one of my bro's favorite show so i get stuck too.   Yes it's worth watching if u like reality shows.  If i am not wrong this show is about putting few members in one house without any contacts with outside world right.

So is this show starting again for this session?

No this show does air in USA too. I love Survivor it's my favorite reality show (especially this session I love it )  and then comes Amazing Race (samething this session was great). In both shows my favorite people won. I think this two shows are really popular too.
Edited by nish1 - 18 years ago
AzN CuTiE thumbnail
I HATE BIG BROTHER!!!! it is soooo sily and this series is just not good y do people make programs like theese?????😡