Arjun

Raesha- Princess..

IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohkay..this is a return gift 4 Rimi_invisible do,Snehajain di n Gold.A whom i have irritated to a horrible extent asking 4 a Raesha on my bday.. also my SUMU... beta,, u were to complete urs..where's it???
I thank all my friends who wished me and showed their love towards me.. #Zebbie ..i loved d party baby!! pet full!!😆😆😆
Thanks everyone again... Here's a small gift for u all...
MY BRAIN IS N STRIKE DUE TO EXAMS.. SO PLZ DON'T KILL ME..(sumu.. not doin chori...only inspired...)
The cute planning  parents do 4 their baby!

Sameer Rathod sat with a file on his chest ,and his eyelids droopy... taking a nap...While the others nearly fainted on seeing him like that..

He was a complete discipline freak.. a man of principles..honest and hard working,...
Arjun rubbed his eyes wondering why he was sleeping..that too at 10 am in d morning...
He quickly asked others to disperse and himself went into his cabin sprinkling some water on his face...
"Umm.. sone do na... nai hai Ice cream aisha... please...!",he pleaded like a baby!😕
Arjun was pretty confused ...He shhhok him and Sameer got up with a jerk..."Nahi nahi../.maine kuch nai kia.. abhi le a raha hu,..please rona mat...!",he exclaimed scared...😲
"Kya?? Sam..kya hua??? kya bol rahe ho?"
"Arjun.. bacha lo...!!!"
"Par hua kya?? aur.. tu itna thaka hua kyu lag raha hai?? kal raat ko gate pe gatekeeping kar raha tha kya???"
"Nahi.. gatekeeping nahi... wo mai...wo...mai...bas...woo..",Sameer stammered...his face flushing...
"Kya???"
"Wo mai... gajar ka halwa bana raha tha... aur.. raat bhar Mumbai ka tour kar raha tha...!"
"Kya?? par kyu?",Arjun still didn't understand..
"Aisha ko chaiye tha... pehle gajar ka halwa... aur phir Raspberry flavour ka ice cream!!😭",,Sameer said nearly crying.."Pareshaan kar rakha hai... uske demands pure na karo.. to rone lagti hai.. phir mere khadus sasurji apna Army wala banduk leke a jatey hai aur mujhe threaten karte hai!...aur sasuma ki emotinal baatein!! bhagwan..iski puri family hi mere jaan ke piche hai!! Adhe raat ko mai youtube chala ke gajar ka halwa bana raha tha!!...aur 5th attempt me wo khane layak bana!"

Arjun listened very carefully and then burst into peals of laughter..."Kabhi...mujhe..bhi..khila yaar..!",Arjun joked and almost immediately a file hit his face.."Meri halat pe haso mat!..kuch din.. ba kuch din aur.. aur phir mai apne baby ko train karunga ke TUMHARE naak me dum kar de,... tumse chhatis ka ankda mod le...!",Sameer said angrily...

"Sam.. bas bas... sorry yaar.. par kya karu.. tum aise complain kar rahe ho jaise pata nai kya ho gaya.. bas kuch din aur na... aur... ye jo bhi problems ho rahe hai.. usme tumhara bhi to contribution hai na!!",Arjun explained...
"Mujhe nai pata tha ke meri biwi ek baby ko paalte paalte khud hi baby ban jayegi!!!!",he pouted...
"Sam.. dont panic.. she will be fine... ek kaam karo.. tum ghar jao..aur aram karo... i will manage here...",Arjun said assuring and sameer quickly went home as if he was waiting for this moment..

He opened the door and entered the hose hoping that  she would be asleep...but he realised that she was awake.. watching tom and jerry...
He opened the door stealthily and found her giggling and watching tom and jerry with a big pack of Dairy Milk silk in her hands...her mouth..chocolaty... the bedsheet chocolaty..the remote chocolaty..
She heard the door click open..and flashed her battisi...😃
"Saamy... um in aldi aishe a gye..!(sammy..tum itna jaldi kaise a gye?)",she said taking a large bite from he bar and licking her fingers..
"Wo.. bas... aise hi.. Arjun aj sambhal lega...mujhe sona hai.. volume kam kar do dear,,..",he said calmly... She stared  blankly at him..then frowned... and immediately she threw the remote on him..thankfully he caught it on time..else his head would have been injured.. This made her more angry and this time she threw the pillow!!
Sameer dodged successfully and herd her wrists..."Arey kya hua jaan?? samaan kyu fek rahi ho...maine kya kia??"
"Sammy... tumm... sone ke liye ghar aye ho??😭",she sobbed and wiped her tears.."Matlab?",he asked pattng her..
"Mujhe laga.. tum..tum.. mere sath aur..princess ke sath tym spend karne aye ho.. par..tumhe sona hai.. jao.. baby ki tumhare sath katti.. mai papa ko bol dungi..ke sammy mujhse pyar nai karta...",she threatened and before he could stop her she had freed her wrists and called upto her khadus dad!😆
"Jao.. abhi aynge papa .. aur tumhe bhaga denge!",she pouted...and again cried..
"Mar gya... aj to pakka us rifle se uda hi denge mujhe!"
"Jaan... aisa nai karte.. tum to aisi baton ki complain karti ho jo mujhe pata bhi nai chalta..",he kept on explaining but with no use...
Now he was feeling scared.. her parents would be here in no time.. and then what would happen.. he never knew..
His bad luck again.. they were here...they lived barely a few kms away!
He opened the door nervously and thought that he was dead... Her parents entered and saw Aisha sitting on the couch and eating some wafers...Sameer took their blessings like a good son in law and took their bags too..
"Aisha... kya hua beta?? phone pe itna kyu ro rhi thi??",her mom asked lovingly..
"Kya hua? kuch bhi to nai?? aplog kyu aa gaye!!??",Aisha said munching the wafers..
The other three looked at each other nearly disbelieving..
"Thik hai.. chalo.. a hi gaye hai to ab kal subah hi jayenge...!!.. offo baby.. wafers dhang se khao na.. kitna faila rakha hai... ",her dad said explaining...to which she made a face...and again threw a cushion on Sam.."sab iski galti hai..."
"Ab kya kia maine??",Sameer made a scared face..."Oh god Aisha.. i know aise halat me crazy ho jana normal hai.. par tum to mujhe criminal bana de rahi ho... ajkal jo bhi hota hai...uske liye mai responsible hu.. yaha tak ki kal raat ko baarish bhi hui..uska zimmedar bhi mai... aisha... i know tumhe akele problem hoti hai.. isliye bola tha ke mummy papa ke sath chali jao...",he explained...
"Sammy... did u just call me CRAZY??",she made a about-to-cry face again!
Thankfully instead of blasting off sameer her parents came to rescue and somehow persuaded her to go to the room..
"Maa.. apko pata hai... Sammy ne mujhe kal gaar ka halwa khilaya!!",Aisha said excitedly settling beside her mom..
"Acha.. to wo to achi baat hai na!..to phir tum usey pareshan kyu karti ho?"
"Kaun?? mai?? pareshan..nai to... maine kya kia?",she said innocently..
"Khud ek baby ki maa banne chali..aur harkatein ab bhi baby jaisi hi hai..!!... tum araam karo... mai bahar atii hu.. aur chai banati hu...",she carefully tucked her inside the duvet and went out closing the door..
Here Sameer had arranged for the tea and some snacks ... still he was nervous...
Right from day 1..he was scared of Aisha's Dad.. he had khadoos looks... but was a sweetheart person...
 He still remembered his glares when he had been called by Aisha's family after she told about their relation at home...
But he knew.. he was just a bit possessive about her... and also he was a bit scared because it was an inter caste relation and people had made a hill out of a mole spreading rumors and scaring her dad that Rajputs were a bit against this whole thing...
But after meeting Sameer's family... he had no second thoughts about them.. he was happy... the family was good.. the guy was good.. what more would a caring papa want...

He placed the cups n the table...and sat down ..
"Sameer..apne kyu banaya.. mujhe bol dete...mai bana deti...",Aisha's mother said a bit embarrassed that her son in law was working..
"Nahi mumma..koi baat nai... umm.. aisha so gayi?",he asked calmly..
"Sona dur.. wo bas leti hui hai...aur phne pe games khel rahi hai...😆..kaise jhelte ho beta... bahut zyada problem hoti hai na????.."
"Nahi mumma... koi problem nai hai... ye sab experience karne ka mauka har kisi ko nai milta... i am happy.. ha.. kabhi kabhi samjh nai ata ke cranky kyu hoti hai... but ab.. sab thik hai.. agli baar tak pakka wala experience ho jayega...",sameer said chuckling..
They were about to talk further.. when the 3 heard.."Saammyyy... tumne pakode banaye kya??? muhe bhi dooo..."
"Mai ata hu... alog fresh ho jao..."
"Lo...",sameer sat beside her and put a piece in her mouth..
"Arey,,tum bahut acha banate ho.. ek kaam karna.. abse khana tum hi banana...",she laughed..
"Sammy.. aj subah ke liye.. i am so sorry...tumhe lagi toh nai na?",Aisha made a sad face and checked his head looking out for any injury..
"Nahi shona... nai laga...(pecks her forehead...)... kal doctor ke paas jana hai na??.. last month wale reports kaha hai?? mai nikal ke rakhta hu.."
"Cupboard me..."

"Okay..."
"Sammy... mai bimar nai hu.,,,khud kha sakti hu... sammy roz roz baby feeding mat karo... humara baby a jayega to usey khilana..offo sammy.. giir raha hai...",she kept on complaining while her parents chuckled at the lovey dovey duo...
"Arey.. aplog hasne ke bajaye sammy ko daanto na.. uff... jabse baby ane wala hai ye to mujh patient jaisa treat karte hai.. yaha mat jao..waha mat jao..ye mat karo..wo mat kaaro..khana to khud kha hi sakti hu na...kaun sa cricket khel rahi hu.. !",Aisha was annoyed..
"Acha??? khana hi khla raha hu na.. to kya hua?? mujhe acha lgta hai... tumhe khana padega.. khao bas!",he retorted stubbornly...
"Saamt mai..tumhe..marungi...!",now Aisha also yelled..
"Aisha..chillao mat...",Her mom got up and stopped the verbal fight...and made her eat..
Aisha pouted and went away muttering something...
Sameer asked his in laws to rest and told that he would clean up the place first...and then sleep,...although his sasuma retorted ..he assured that he would manage...
He cleaned up the place and went to sleep...
But as soon as he entered the room a smile crept on his lips...
She was lying on the bed and reading a fairytale book...
"Sammy... humari princess ayegi na..to mai usey isi buk se story sunaungi...see...",she forwarded the book...
"Okay baby...as u say...ab bahut raat ho gayi hai... so jao okay...",he made her lie carefully and himself lied beside her...embracing her in a warm hug...

PS- I DONT KNOW WHAT I WROTE..N WHY I WROTE!! U R FREE TO THROW TOMATOES AND SHOES ON ME!I WILL WRITE A BETTER ONE ASAP!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES !!!
Sorry padna baki he...
First i guess...
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ekdum mast...

lovely..

bechara mera Sammy...

Pata nhi kya karega?

Aur mujhe bhi Gajar ka halwa chayie...

mishree thumbnail
Mine bhaesa hehheheheheh
Arjun and Sam segment mind blowing 

Kya baat hai her chez ka ilzam Sam bhaesa per ...

Bhaesa scared 4m her parents ...

Aisha antics super 

Thanx 4 pm me 

In short words it is super duper amazing work
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome dear..

Aayesha herself is baby..

Wow sammy is so cute hubby..

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
na jane kab sa reS kiyathi is story pe
loc
vely os dear sam aisha z too cute
winderfull os

Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
It Was really sweet Ishi 
Haha Aisha just behaving like a cranky kid
Ma Papa threaten karne ke liye aate hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
To cute loved how sam took care of Aisha 
Thanks for the Pm 
Loved it ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Superb...
🤣
🤣
🤣

Sam sleeping in office...🤣🤣🤣
Poor Sam scared of Aisha...🤣🤣🤣
Aadi raat ko Gakar ka halwa...🤣🤣🤣
Sam vll trained his baby against Arjun...🤣🤣🤣
Poor Sam so bhi nahi sakta... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sam scared of Aisha's parents...🤣🤣🤣
Barish ka blaim bechare Sam par...🤣🤣🤣
Aisha was hilarious...khud mummy-papa ko phone karke bulaya aur ab puch rahi hai ki aap log yahan kyu aaye... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Haan sahi hai next time Sam ko yeh experience bohat kaam aane wala hai...🤣🤣🤣
Awww...Sam doing baby feeding to her...😃😃😃

Ishi...plzzz Continue it soon...I know u have exams so if u update late tumko maaf kiya...
Thanks for PM...😃😃😃

It was superb...hilarious..

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmmm os
loved it
Sooo... cute
thanks for PM
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww...
it is such  cute and sweet story...
i really loved it a lot...
Ayesha and Sam bhai behaving like a small baby...
thanks for the pm... 😊