Laagi Tujhse Lagaan Chit Chat Corner #157 - Page 119

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by twinkle-star

have you see minions .or how to  train your dragonπŸ˜ƒ

baby watched how to train your dragon bhai...minions???.πŸ˜•..baby didn't watch yet bhai...baby will search that cartoon movie bhai...πŸ€—
so you watcheddragon 1 and 2 ..sorry baby itn not minions its despicable me. have you watch that movie
Originally posted by afi7861

so you watcheddragon 1 and 2 ..sorry baby itn not minions its despicable me. have you watch that movie

yes bhai..i watched both 1&2 bhai..πŸ€—..1 is more interesting...No bhai ..I haven't watched that movie bhai..πŸ˜•.Its new to me...baby will try to find it bhai..πŸ€—

yes bhai..i watched both 1&2 bhai..πŸ€—..1 is more interesting...No bhai ..I haven't watched that movie bhai..πŸ˜•.Its new to me...baby will try to find it bhai..πŸ€—

yeah twinkle watch despicable me 1 and 2 you will  love it.  is in that movie one girl call agnes she's so cut like you watch it  when you get time

yeah twinkle watch despicable me 1 and 2 you will  love it.  is in that movie one girl call agnes she's so cut like you watch it  when you get time

aww Afzal bhai.πŸ€—..baby searched her name & awee she is a sooo cute baby...twinkle baby will definitely watch it bhai....awww my sweeetest brother.πŸ€—...thanks soo much sweeet afzal bhai..πŸ€—..baby found this on net...awee cute baby..she also looking like a naughty little baby...

aww Afzal bhai.πŸ€—..baby searched her name & awee she is a sooo cute baby...twinkle baby will definitely watch it bhai....awww my sweeetest brother.πŸ€—...thanks soo much sweeet afzal bhai..πŸ€—..baby found this on net...awee cute baby..she also looking like a naughty little baby...

haha you found it twinkle πŸ‘
you welcome twinkle ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ok baby now you go sleep see you soon.take care good night 

you welcome twinkle ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ok baby now you go sleep see you soon.take care good night 

Ok Afzal bhai...twinkle baby going to sleeep nowπŸ€—...awww cute pic bhai...πŸ˜ƒ...sooo sweet of you.πŸ€—..take care..very happy to chat with you sweetest brother..twinkle baby sooo happy....hope yuvika will post a new ccc thread very sooon....take care...good night Afzal bhaiπŸ€—

Ok Afzal bhai...twinkle baby going to sleeep nowπŸ€—...awww cute pic bhai...πŸ˜ƒ...sooo sweet of you.πŸ€—..take care..very happy to chat with you sweetest brother..twinkle baby sooo happy....hope yuvika will post a new ccc thread very sooon....take care...good night Afzal bhaiπŸ€—

good night twinkleπŸ€—