Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Well...I'm planning to take my laptop to a doctor soon . πŸ˜ƒ
Hahaha so you fond a doctor for your laptop hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by afi7861

Hahaha so you fond a doctor for your laptop hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trying to find an authorised doctor for my laptop as it is very dear to me...πŸ˜†

Nice to see you again misti
Nice to be here again Afzal bhai πŸ€—

Anyone here ?????

Hi Afzal bhaiπŸ€—
Twinky baby is here.πŸ€—...Missed you sooo much my sweetest bhai..πŸ€—.How are you???πŸ€—

Hi twinkle how are you 

Hi Afzal bhai.πŸ€—.Yesterday twinky baby too tired...post wu comment & went to bed bhaiπŸ€—
Twinky baby have her semester 3 exams on march 3rd & 4th bhai.😭.Please do pray for your little sister bhai.πŸ€—...baby wants easy exam papers & good results..Please pray for me my sweetest bhai.πŸ€—..You are always sooo sweeet...πŸ€—
twinky baby going now bhai.😭..Baby will come here tomorrow..πŸ€—.This sweet forum & thread always reduce my tension.πŸ€—.Always happy to chat with you my sweeet bhai..πŸ€—Baby missed the chance today..Please come here often my dearest bhai..πŸ€—..Miss you sooo much my sweeet Afzal bhai... πŸ€—
Good Night Afzal bhai & MistiπŸ€—.πŸ€—..Please come here often & don't forget this Twinkle babyπŸ€—..My sweetest brother & sweeetest Misti..πŸ€—πŸ€—.Take care...Big hugs from twinky baby πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi Afzal bhaiπŸ€—
Twinky baby is here.πŸ€—...Missed you sooo much my sweetest bhai..πŸ€—.How are you???πŸ€—

I'm baby thanks and I miss you too
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi Afzal bhai.πŸ€—.Yesterday twinky baby too tired...post wu comment & went to bed bhaiπŸ€—
Ooh look after your self baby sleep is very important πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ